• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

Congrats Invivo!!! What an amazing story!!!!!

InVivoVeritas Congrats

I hope my labor is fast like yours and I can deal with the pain like you.

Wow congratulations Invivoveritas.. id be so proud of myself if i managed it on my own with no pain relief! Well done! xx

No pain relief is easy if the labour's only an hour long!! Not sure I could sustain it for hours and hours, though.

Thanks so much everyone, pictures will follow as soon as I get myself organised. Right now I'm still amazed and madly in love with my little boy.

Whos next ladies??
AFM I think I lost my plug today! woo! yesterday the dr did a check and Im 3cm and 80% effaced which means Ive effaced 30% since last week and that was all on my own since DH had to work so I havent been able to use him :haha: I hope she comes this weekend!!! the dr said "I think you might have her this weekend" but Im not sure how to take that since I know people that have been 4cm and 100% effaced for weeks before delivery..:shrug:

wow 2 babies! congrats hen_5 and invivos!!! See you on the baby thread

Whos next ladies??
AFM I think I lost my plug today! woo! yesterday the dr did a check and Im 3cm and 80% effaced which means Ive effaced 30% since last week and that was all on my own since DH had to work so I havent been able to use him :haha: I hope she comes this weekend!!! the dr said "I think you might have her this weekend" but Im not sure how to take that since I know people that have been 4cm and 100% effaced for weeks before delivery..:shrug:

I think I'm going to be going over so I doubt I'm next. I find out where I'm at at my 40 week appointment on wednesday.

I'm being induced on Tuesday. Super nervous about it, my first labor experience was horrible. So if I don't go before then! Tomorrow is my husbands birthday. But I've noticed I've been having more braxton hicks lately.

Anyways, I've been thinking about Overcomer! I remember her saying she was being induced a few days ago and havn't heard anything. Hope she's doing ok! (hopefully she's just busy with the new baby :) )

I'm being induced on Tuesday. Super nervous about it, my first labor experience was horrible. So if I don't go before then! Tomorrow is my husbands birthday. But I've noticed I've been having more braxton hicks lately.

Anyways, I've been thinking about Overcomer! I remember her saying she was being induced a few days ago and havn't heard anything. Hope she's doing ok! (hopefully she's just busy with the new baby :) )

How sweet. I just got out of the hospital today.

Virginia Darlene arrived after only 9 hours of labor and ummm like 15 minutes of pushing!!! I felt pain despite having an epidural. At 3:20pm, I was approaching 4cm (point labor stalled with my son). An hour later I was screaming that I'm trying not to push (only 7). I kept calling the ppor nurse in over and over as the pushing sensation got stronger and it came to a point where my body just started doing it on its on. I remember screaming and crying during the pushing phase as I honestly didn't think I could do it. She is absolutely perfect (born at 618pm) and weight 6lbs 6oz 20 in tall so yea she is tiny but absolutely perfect. Started screaming right off the back. no complications what so ever xx.

PS congrats to those that have had their babies xx.

Here is a picture of my tiny girl. This was at the hospital of course, she was two weeks on Friday!

Attachments

• IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 2
So Saturday at 2:30 pm I felt my water pop, my husband even heard it. Got to the hospital about 3:30 and got put in a room. She checked me around 4 and I was only 1cm and I was having contractions but I couldn't feel them. They put me on pitocin at 8 and got the epidural at 2am. Didn't get any sleep. When I was checked at 2 am I was only 3 cm. By 6:30 am I was in a lot of pain and they topped off my epi,she also checked me and I was fully dilated with her head right there
Doctor came at 7:30 and Madelyn was born at 7:45. Got a second degree tear which hurts like hell but so worth it! I will post pics as soon as I'm back home. Did not expect her 2 weeks early!

Congratulations! Love the name - my girl is a Madeleine but rapidly becoming known as Maddie.

Yeah the nickname maddie is why we love the name! We had to admit her to the hospital on Thursday, her jaundice was getting bad. They kept her over night under the bill light and we pumped her full of food. She wasn't getting enough from breastfeeding. I'm trying to pump but my supply is slowly disappearing. Im trying not to give up but its getting hard when she doesn't latch. We were able to bring her home Friday and she's doing so much better. Its definitely not how I expected to start things but she's healthy now and that's all that matters.

here she is:
https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q235/afisppq/IMG_0346.jpg
https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q235/afisppq/IMG_0360.jpg

:)

Congrats Overcomer!!!!

Beautiful pictures afisppq and peacelikeariv!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->