July Babies!

Can anybody who's been through it before in the UK let me know how things go from here? I have a drs appointment for 21 Nov - does he just basically refer me on to the midwife?

Yes, probably. It's different in different places. I just told the dr's receptionist - she took my details and said the midwife would contact me with a booking appt date (which is usually around wk 8 of the pregnancy). When I was pregnant with Holly I was in Scotland, and they had the same procedure there.

Hope you feel better soon Mlyn :flower:

Glad the spotting has stopped ktskittle. I had some light bleeding too, it makes you paranoid :wacko:

Can anybody who's been through it before in the UK let me know how things go from here? I have a drs appointment for 21 Nov - does he just basically refer me on to the midwife?

Yeah, with my first pregnancy i saw my doctor who made a quick calculation of my due date based on LMP and took some details, then i got a phone call about a few days later from the midwife for my first appointment with her, which was about 8/9 weeks. You get a whole load of info from her and everything will be written in your notes :)

Im really excited about getting my notes this time around! I used to love reading through it all as the pregnancy progressed, its a shame you cant keep them afterwards :(

Welcome Peters Pooky!

I got my 3+ on the digi today at 4+5 weeks! But despite this i am still feeling extremely negative. I have a feeling this pregnancy is never going to develop into an actual baby. I even bought some panty liners on my way home... I hate this!

Welcome Peters Pooky!

I got my 3+ on the digi today at 4+5 weeks! But despite this i am still feeling extremely negative. I have a feeling this pregnancy is never going to develop into an actual baby. I even bought some panty liners on my way home... I hate this!

I sure hope you're wrong, but I know how you feel. Fx'd for you!

Welcome Peters Pooky!

Bunnikins - try and relax :hugs: I was sure something was going to go wrong when I was pregnant with Holly, it never did. It's fab that you got a 3+ on a digi - I still haven't got that. I took one 4 days ago and got a pregnant 1-2 weeks. I'm hoping it's wrong, and will take another tomorrow to see if it's gone up.

Thanks so much. I dunno why i feel this way. Im usually a very chilled out person. Coming on here helps me a LOT. By the way i love the name holly for a girl! Its on my top 10 list. and i bet you get a good old 2-3 or 3+ on your next one. xxxx

Thanks! Holly was born a week before xmas, hence the name :haha: I can't believe I have managed to hold off POAS for almost 5 days!! If hpts weren't so expensive, I'd be peeing on them everyday :dohh:

I have spent an absolute fortune on them! Money i havent even got... I darent even add up what ive spent, it must be over £100 ::wacko: :blush: Its £8.50 every time i buy a digital for a start, and ive done 4 of them just til i got to my 3+, and loads of FRERs and other random brands along the way.. just to convince myself that i still actually AM pregnant. It is absolute insanity! If my husband knew he would think i was loopy... and i AM!

I wish id just pre-bought a big batch of internet cheap ones just to satisfy my obsession.. but i wasnt expecting a BFP this month! :dohh:

I know, it's crazy! I wish I had a load of IC's, there'd be no stopping me then. The thing that annoys me most about digis is that the result only stays on them a couple of days. Then it vanishes :nope: I like to keep my hpts, I've got loads of them knocking about!

I know! youd think for the amount we pay for them it would stay on forever! I took a photo of the first one i took luckily - should i ever want to re-live the moment!

i really should have taken a picture!! maybe I will do another next week to see if it has increased the weeks and take a pic of that one!

It will have done i bet! Was the first one you did 1-2? I took one on Monday and it said 2-3. I was so excited! & i only did the one today to see the little 3+ to cheer me up on a negative day! Did you do a normal test too? I saved the normal test cos as far as im aware, the two lines never fade do they? xxx

Normal test lines stay forever. I've still got all Holly's tests and the lines are clear as day :D

Good! Im keeping my FRERS, all 3 of them LOL! The first one where the line is faint, the second where its as dark and the control and then the very exciting moment when the test line was darker than the control! (how sad am i!?!)

Hi ladies! I am cautiously pregnant...just got my BFP 4 days ago! Due to some mild brown spotting I am going for HGC testing. So if all is healthy, I will be due around July 20th! :happydance:

Hi ladies id love to join you all, my due date is 17th july:happydance:

Have my booking in appointment 30th of this month and my first scan 5/12.

So so happy but so scared i hope i feel at least a bit better than this after the scan.

Starting to blieed. :cry:

Had a really bad feeling this one wasn't going to be a sticky. :(

Hope the rest of you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I've only just whiped twice but it looks like it's turning bright red. Blah.
Anyway. Happy for the rest of you lovely ladies. :D

Wish my luck for next time. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"