July Babies!

Oh LilDreamy, so sorry.

Fingers crossed it's not what you fear :hugs:

Lildreamy, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Don't give up yet, though. I bled heavily for two weeks with DS, but he hung in there!

Lildreamy, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Don't give up yet, though. I bled heavily for two weeks with DS, but he hung in there!

Thanks. :)

I'm bleeding more. I took another clearblue pregnancy test and it still says I'm pregnant.. but I'm sure I've taken it too soon.
Thanks everyone. :)

Bleeding isn't always bad LilDreamy, it is worrying though. When I was about 5 weeks pregnant with Holly I had some bright red blood, and a fair bit of it - that all turned out fine. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about, maybe they could do a scan to make sure :hugs:

I am hoping for the best for you LilDreamy :happydance:

Bunnikins- yup I did every kind of test there is lol... still have the FRER with its nice dark lines!! DH thinks it is weird to keep it but I just can't throw it out!

Everything crossed for you lildreamy that your beany is snug hanging in there:hugs::hugs: xxxx

Starting to blieed. :cry:

Had a really bad feeling this one wasn't going to be a sticky. :(

Hope the rest of you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I've only just whiped twice but it looks like it's turning bright red. Blah.
Anyway. Happy for the rest of you lovely ladies. :D

Wish my luck for next time. :/

Im so sorry, i really hope this isnt what you think it is :hugs:

can you get a scan or something xx

Starting to blieed. :cry:

Had a really bad feeling this one wasn't going to be a sticky. :(

Hope the rest of you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

I've only just whiped twice but it looks like it's turning bright red. Blah.
Anyway. Happy for the rest of you lovely ladies. :D

Wish my luck for next time. :/

:hugs:

hi all :) can i join?
I'm almost 6 and a half weeks and a midwife has already booked in to see me next tues/weds. hoping it will seem more real!
at the mo i keep getting headaches that fade then come back, and feel hungry but sicky at the same time! crazy! didnt get out of bed at all yesterday xxxxxxxxxx

p.s. im due around july 5th :) x

hi all :) can i join?
I'm almost 6 and a half weeks and a midwife has already booked in to see me next tues/weds. hoping it will seem more real!
at the mo i keep getting headaches that fade then come back, and feel hungry but sicky at the same time! crazy! didnt get out of bed at all yesterday xxxxxxxxxx

p.s. im due around july 5th :) x

I'm getting this hunger and sickness and on Thurs i was in bed for 24 hours but did manage to vomit in the evening - yuk. It's nice to know the hormones are increasing but i feel bloody awful. x

Hi Belle....I just joined in too.

I do not have morning sickness yet, but I am still early. I just entered into my 5th week.....I am about 4 weeks 1 day right now. I do have tender breasts...not unbearable, just mildly uncomfortable.

Hi Ladies! I dropped off the map this weekend. Friday I had NO symptoms. I haven't had many to start with, but my boobs stopped aching and I was having no cramps all day. I told DH I was concerned, started crying my eyes out! "What if there is just nothing in there!?!"

DH says, "Baby, don't you think this uh...episode...might be a symptom?"
I immediately stop crying and feel as if I am :cloud9:

So still a bit nervous by my lack of symptoms, but I had some nice cramps yesterday. Who knew I would ever be happy to cramp?

So the question is for you mommas out there. Is lack of symptoms normal 5w3d today?

I also didnt have so many cramps last week (week 5). But my boobies were hurting! Also I moved my leg yesterday and had a stabbing pain low in my stomach on my left hand side! It caught me off guard! No cramps today but still tender boobs.

Just tender boobs at the mo. I must admit i was also getting worried about the lack of symptoms, but if i wasnt the irrational pregnant one, id be telling myself - every pregnancy is different, some people get NO symtoms what-so-ever! Just think of the women who dont even know theyre pregnant til a baby pops out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->