July Babies!

Welcome Belle :D

It's pretty normal to be quite symptomless early on. All I have are weird feeling boobies, and a tendency to be a bit mental :blush: I haven't had many cramps either, and I'm STILL waiting for a 3+ on a digi!!!! I've googled like mad and decided the tests are crap, and my hcg levels must just be on the lower side of average.

I saw a programme called 'I didn't know I was pregnant' last night. Unbelievable! :wacko:

Hey ladies!! I don't really have any symptoms either... I had some heartburn when I first found out.. but not much lately.. a headache one night.. and I was light headed for about an hour one day.. But that was about it.

Hi Ladies! I dropped off the map this weekend. Friday I had NO symptoms. I haven't had many to start with, but my boobs stopped aching and I was having no cramps all day. I told DH I was concerned, started crying my eyes out! "What if there is just nothing in there!?!"

DH says, "Baby, don't you think this uh...episode...might be a symptom?"
I immediately stop crying and feel as if I am :cloud9:

So still a bit nervous by my lack of symptoms, but I had some nice cramps yesterday. Who knew I would ever be happy to cramp?

So the question is for you mommas out there. Is lack of symptoms normal 5w3d today?

With my son, I had no symptoms until 6 weeks!!! The only symptom I had then was sleeping 12 hours a day!!! With this one, the symptoms started 2 days before getting my bfp. Each pregnancy is different as I have learned. I still freak out afraid that this baby will be taken away from me. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and I just wish I could fast forward to my scan and workup on 12/12.

Oh I just have to say some of your ladies siggies make me :cry:

Hey ladies,

I also have very little symptoms, and it makes me a little nervous too. By 6 weeks with my last pregnancy I was already feeling pretty sick. This time around I only have sore boobs, emotional, and a little tired.

It's kind of a waiting game right now.

xx :hugs:

I think the symptoms change. Prior to bfp up til 5ish weeks my boobs were agony. Then i had slight nausea on and off, then i got loads of dry skin, spots, increased appetite, now i have no real appetite (most foods seem gross, and what i can eat changes day to day), intense nausea and have vomited, extreme tiredness, irritability and emotional wreck! x

My symptoms are different from this pregnancy and my last. For my last I had sore boobs, early nausea, extreme dizziness, exhaustion and very sore gums, all of which started during the 4th and 5th week. This time my only symptom is nausea and it didn't start until almost 6 weeks. I was hoping to skip the nausea, but no such luck!

Room for one more? After ttc for 2 years and about to start ivf we finally got our :bfp: last weekend! Feeling really tired with sore boobs and a but sickly. Still in disbelief and so so scared that something will go wrong. GP planning to get me a scan on 21st when I'll be about 6+4. Should we see much by then?

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Yay beanhunter thats amazing u got your BFP after so long! Welcome xxx

In about 2hrs I go for my next scan, 7weeks, so scared, really want to see a heartbeat, sooooo nervous!!

Good luck Pitty, be sure to update us!

I have been booked in for a scan tomorrow as I had some more bleeding last night. Does anyone know what you'd expect to see at around 6 weeks? :flower:

Good luck pitty!

Sapphire i had a scan at about 5/6 weeks with my first pregnancy and i saw just a little blob with a tiny flicker of a heartbeat in the middle :D Good luck hun x

eta: this isnt mine its from google :thumbup: along the lines of what you should see

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/2569646578_7ca6abb290.jpg

everything went great, heard and seen heartbeat, met the midwife, got a lot of info, next appointment in 3weeks, I thought I was 7weeks, measured 6 weeks+ 5days, so pretty close hey

By the way, for some reason I'm feeling really weird about changing my ticker/signature. Anyone else feel like it's tempting fate???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->