July Babies!

Good luck Pitty, be sure to update us!

I have been booked in for a scan tomorrow as I had some more bleeding last night. Does anyone know what you'd expect to see at around 6 weeks? :flower:

Good luck hun. My avatar pic is 6weeks 3days. I saw a hb but sometimes it doesn't show until 6weeks 1day etc so don't panic if you don't x

Hiya can i come in?

Got my BFP this morning so still a bit is this really going on. I have not been to the GP yet i may go next week when it is all gone in.

I am only almost 4 weeks EDD 25th July

Someone asked about siggy change...I'm one to not change my siggy until my ultrasound in four weeks. I hope it flies by. I am sure it will with the holidays approaching and my friend leaving to spend time with her hubby in england (he's in the airforce). My semester is winding down at my job so we will see how much the time goes by. I just want to see the heartbeat!!

Welcome newbies :D

I worried about putting a ticker on too. At first I just had a bfp spoiler, but I took it off when I started bleeding the first time. In the end I just thought sod it!

I haven't been temping at all. I did when I was newly pregnant with Holly, then my temp nosedived and I panicked. I stopped after that :haha:

Well, I stood up quickly today to shout at some children while I was on yard duty and had a massive dagger pain low in my stomach! I must remember not to get up that fast again!

Yes - and then you remember - "oh yeah - I'm pregnant!"

Welcome to everyone!

Overcomer- Yes, I am neurotic and I still temp. I like seeing that it is still high. It dropped a bit one day, but it was still above my coverline. Since then, it has continued to go up. It makes me feel better since right now it is hard to tell what is going on inside with the little bean.

Being so early in the pregnancy, I feel like I am always symptom spotting and anxious. I wonder if this anxiousness will ever go away or if there is always another reason to worry! lol For instance, when I have a private moment I am constantly squishing my boobs to see if they are still a bit tender! I mean, what the heck is wrong with me? :haha:

Welcome to everyone!

Overcomer- Yes, I am neurotic and I still temp. I like seeing that it is still high. It dropped a bit one day, but it was still above my coverline. Since then, it has continued to go up. It makes me feel better since right now it is hard to tell what is going on inside with the little bean.

Being so early in the pregnancy, I feel like I am always symptom spotting and anxious. I wonder if this anxiousness will ever go away or if there is always another reason to worry! lol For instance, when I have a private moment I am constantly squishing my boobs to see if they are still a bit tender! I mean, what the heck is wrong with me? :haha:

I am a private moment squisher victim too! :hugs:

Welcome to everyone!

So my temp is not going up but it is still about a degree above cover so I assume that is ok. I don't know when to stop. I want my ultrasound lol.

:haha: about private squisher

How far along are you overcomer? I bet your temp. will continue to rise the as more progesterone and stuff increases. I think once I get past the hcg testing this week to see if my hormones are doubling like they should I will feel better and stop temping. For now it helps decrease my anxiety!

biliboi, I always get that stabbing pain when I sneeze -- I think it's round ligament pain. It's my no-fail sign that I'm pregnant!

At what point do you stop forgetting you are pregnant? I am so scared that I am going to accidentally eat some deli meat or something bad for me, or grab a glass of wine. Maybe once I feel pregnant, this feeling will go away.

rocky- I don't forget I am pregnant....I think about it (and worry) WAY too much to be forgetful. Maybe it just does not seem real to you yet because it is so early....I am sure as symptoms progress you will feel more pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->