July Babies!

I go back and forth between forgetting and overthinking it. I'm trying to stay in the moment and enjoy everything as it happens and not wish my pregnancy along. I think I will feel safer tomorrow, when I 6 weeks along, it just sounds like a safer number... I don't know why I think that.

Woo Hoo for the private boobie squishers! Make that +1!

Today, however, there was no need. I actually took a peek at the right nip to see if I had perhaps been stung by a bug of some sort! I had no idea they would sting! I thought it was just aches to be expecting! :blush:

im def a member in the quick squish in private club!!!:haha:

hehe i'm so glad i found this thread, i am the worst private bb squisher! if i'm home alone i do it so often that they're probably sore from the squishing as much as from the hormones!

so i think i'm due July 7th but i've got a dating scan next tuesday. can't wait as we've had a rocky week (bleeding/spotting since Wednesday) but the docs are hopeful so we're trying to be too! but in the meantime, please excuse me whilst i go and check my bbs again...

lysh~ I always symptom spot as i always think no i just can't be preg i did with my last and because i didn't have m/s i really started to worry as i had it really bad with my 1st.

rocky~ I don't think you can forget but saying that all the way throw my last preg i use to wake in the morning and a few secs later it would hit me that i had a baby in my belly.

I am another boobe squisher i think it is just the only thing that can keep are minds to not over worry. But mine are not as sore as they where with my LO but i can say i am starting with m/s. I didnt have any with my LO but had it really bad with my 1st but it only started at 6 weeks.

Hiya

can I join plz? after 2 years and one loss In finally pregnant again with my second child. I lost my beany at 5+4 which is what I am today so trying to stay calm and lots of toilet breaks checking :haha:

Im due July 14th roughly first MW appt next week. I was going to do something to do with a xmas card with my 7 week scan pic inside thats an ace idea to personalise it :thumbup:

Shona

xx

I do forget sometimes, if im really preoccupied with something when i sit down and relax or i hear or see something pregnant related i go 'Oh yeah holy frick im pregnant!' :dohh: :haha:

And i would be a private boob squisher but they are so painful i can barely touch them! Just my arm brushing against them is so sore! :(

And rocky i agree 6 weeks feels like a safer place! Dont know why, maybe its cos its half way to the even safer number of 12 weeks!

private boob squishier :rofl::rofl: i do that constantly lol, i even caught myself doing it while driving the car yesterday :haha: my hubby just looked at me with confusion :dohh: xx

It is so funny what us pregnant woman do. Even when TTC if some ppl new all the little things i think we would be carted off the the hospital.

I had to get some more test today just to make sure my 1s yesterday was right i just love seeing them words come up....

Private squisher here too lol
Called and set up my first dr appt yesterday though they said I can't have an ultrasound until my insurance kicks in which I just applied for last week and can take up to 30 days! Hopefully and prayerfully it goes through before then so I can see my bean

How far along are you overcomer? I bet your temp. will continue to rise the as more progesterone and stuff increases. I think once I get past the hcg testing this week to see if my hormones are doubling like they should I will feel better and stop temping. For now it helps decrease my anxiety!

I'm 5 wks 2 day. I won't have bloods done until 9 weeks so probably will temp until then.

I'm not squishy yet lol but mine didn't get sore until 6 weeks with my son.

Can i join? May be a short stay but trying to be more positive!

Got a BFP yesterday and EDD is 20th july, i have a translocation though so might not be a viable pregnacy. Having a scan at 7 weeks and then hopefully another one at 9 and once i hit that point i should know a bit more as i tend to lose them at 8 weeks.

Got a BFP yesterday and EDD is 20th july, i have a translocation though so might not be a viable pregnacy. Having a scan at 7 weeks and then hopefully another one at 9 and once i hit that point i should know a bit more as i tend to lose them at 8 weeks.

Welcome and hoping the best for you.

Sorry ive not been on for a while, had no internet as my supplier hates me :(

Conina I just saw the doc he put it on the computer and i then booked myself in with midwife :)

Im quite shocked it seems to be going quickly my previous pregnancy dragged until 12 weeks with my daughter but im 7 weeks already cant quite believe it!

Im a secret squeezer too but not much a secret i keep getting caught :0 haha.

Im now having major symptoms.... evening sickness, sore boobs, severe tiredness! and mainly...I HAVE A BUMP!! i have to wear maternity jeans OMG lol.
Im getting married in a few weeks and there's No way im getting in my dress!!!

Good luck to you all until we get to 12 weeks :) x

I don't forget that I'm pregnant, but I do forget sometimes that I shouldn't eat raw cookie-dough for example.

DD caught me before the spoon made it into my mouth. SHE doesn't forget!! :thumbup:

Welcome Razcox fingers crossed that this is your sticky baby! :hugs:

Welcome. I hope you make it well out of first tri, into 2nd and 3rd and take home a baby.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->