July Babies!

hel_5 ive heard about those bands you can get, do they actually work?? where do you get them from?

for me yes they did work a bit, they didnt take away the nausea but they took the edge off and it meant i could actually leave the house :thumbup: you can get them in any 'good chemist' :haha: they come in different colours too!!

Good luck to everyone having scans and check-ups im sick of waiting, had a major lack of symptoms myself these past couple of days :( im getting nervous, i won't have a scan until 12 weeks so ive got ages to wait....Just hope they can fit me in before my wedding :) xx

Ask them to fit you in before your wedding! Mention that you're quite worried and would really like to have had your scan before your wedding as you want to be able to fully enjoy your wedding without worrying because you haven't seen your baby yet. Much as midwives can be a pain, you'll find that some do care and will try their best to help you remain at ease during your pregnancy

For all of you ladies... how strong were your lines just after 4 weeks? Did you test just once or keeping testing? If you kept testing, did your lines actually get darker noticeably quickly?

With my first I could test daily and watch the line get darker. With this one the lines are remaining veeeery light and perhaps getting lighter. It's worrying me a bit to be honest =/

Thanks i will ive got my booking appointment next Wednesday so i will ask.....my lines did get darker, really dark by week 5 and then i stopped doing them, it depends on the test's aswel they can have less colour in them ive heard, i did a clearblue the other day as i had one in my bottom drawer and it appears im pregnant haha :) have you done a digi? i do love them xx

Went to the doctors today and was given 8th July as my due date :D Seeing the midwife on wednesday!

Erised i started off using cheapys and they were all really light for a few days then i used a FRER and got a really dark line all of a sudden! (my avatar picture!) I used CB digis aswell so you can literally see the numbers going up!

Had my scan today. No pictures to share as it was done at epau but everything is in the rightplace and we saw a heartbeat. So so pleased. :happydance:

Aww beanhunter, that's lovely!! Nothing quite like seeing your baby's heartbeat, is there? :cloud9:

babynewbie - I've been using internet cheapies as well, maybe that's why. Just spoke to a doula friend and DH, will try a different test tomorrow and hope I'll get a line as dark as your avatar =)

Jealous of all those have scans done at six weeks! I have three more weeks to wait and it is killing me especially since work is slowing down for me. I guess the slow workload helps because I am starting to get exhausted very easy.

Good thoughts and prayers for those that need reassurance xx

Had my booking in apt and got my bounty folder. Feels very real now!

Hi ladies...can I join too? I just got my BFP on November 15th. Still very cautious as it took us a LONG time to get to this point. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and my EDD is July 24th.

Great news beanhunter!

Welcome and congrats Sunshine, I'm really happy for you :D

:hugs: overcomer. Don't leave because somebody didn't agree with your opinion. I've had loads of arguments on BnB, it's the nature of a public forum. I suppose it's bound to happen with all these hormonal women about :flower:

Welcome sunshine!

Still having some brown this morning. Just about the size of an eraser. Also got a healthy dose of ms, my first REAL bout. I have been thinking is this in my head most of the time and it started that way this morning, but progressed quickly. I was so excited! WooHoo! Sickness!!:happydance:

I have a call in to the doc to see what she says about my spotting, but keeping positive!

Symptoms: REAL MS!!!! yay! , sore nipples off and on, I fall asleep each night on the couch before 9pm - I don't feel sleepy during the day but when I stop, I am out like a light!, Bloated!

For all of you ladies... how strong were your lines just after 4 weeks? Did you test just once or keeping testing? If you kept testing, did your lines actually get darker noticeably quickly?

With my first I could test daily and watch the line get darker. With this one the lines are remaining veeeery light and perhaps getting lighter. It's worrying me a bit to be honest =/

Mine got darker and I tested 3 times every other day starting at the end of 3 weeks. But, I tested last week since I had one more test left and it seemed lighter to me. Not sure what that was about, but I'm assuming the levels of dye are different. :shrug:

I made a thread on the first trimester page called Spotting Success Stories. I am having ladies that have spotted and had a healthy pregnancy post. Go check it out and be reassured!

overcomer - this is meant in a friendly way. I'm not having a go. Dont sweat the little things! Life's too short. Take care of yourself :hugs:

Did i miss something. No one said anything to overcomer did they? Confused.com

sorry just a bad day. I have learned I can't express how I feel on here so will keep it to myself. Maybe I will just lurk

Hi Lades:wave: I have my next appointment with my gyn/ob this coming weekend and I suspect I will be having another u/s :happydance: to check for a heartbeat.

So far my main symptoms have been extreme fatigue. I have a nap without fail everyday and when I don't I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. I also have at least 10 hrs sleep every night on top of that! I am also needing to pee very frequently especially at night. I've got sore nipples atm but they don't bother me unless I touch them. I started getting small, mild waves of nausea but I've been able to deal with it for the most part. I worry that by the time I get to 6 weeks things may spiral out of control but I've decided to take it one day at a time and not work myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->