July Babies!

tmr- I do not think it is just you. For me, I am anxious to get out of the 'danger' zone so time does seem to go slow. I have been having issues with spotting too which makes me want this time to go even quicker!

I am happy to hear the good news sapphire and mlyn.

Welcome to the new ladies!

bunnikins...I know it hard not to worry, but I heard symptoms can come and go at the very beginning.

Fingers crossed bunnikins. Are you having the scan privately?

Welcome to the newbies :D

:hugs: Bunnikins, try not to worry too much. I hope everything's ok.

Time is definitely going slowly, I need Thursday to hurry up! :wacko:

tmr, yep time is going by sooooooo slow! It went by really fast when I was TTC (except the tww) but since I often have long cycles the first 3-4 weeks always flew by. On the bright side it'll feel like we have more time to shop and plan for Christmas :haha:

Bunnikins, I hope everything is okay. :hugs:

:wave: to all the new BFPs!

Sapphire, I forgot to ask! Is Thursday when you're having another scan?

Hey ladies. I have started spotting. Some tissue as well.:cry:

No cramping however. Just resting at home.

Just as DH says, it is not in our hands. I hope God lets me keep this little bean, but He has a plan. Please say a prayer for us if you would. Thanks girls!

Just as DH says, it is not in our hands. I hope God lets me keep this little bean, but He has a plan. Please say a prayer for us if you would. Thanks girls!

Im sorry youre going through this. I hope everything turns out OK for you i really do. Early pregnancy is such a worrying time! :hugs:

:hugs: peacelikeariv. Hang on in there, it's not necessarily bad news. It's so common to have spotting in first tri, even with tissue loss. It could just be old lining shedding. I will keep everything crossed for you. :hugs: x x

Fingers crossed and positive thoughts coming your way Bunnikins and Peacelikeariv.

Hi,

I know just what you're going through. I started spotting 10 days ago. Had a scan then but was too early to be conclusive. My HCG levels are still going up, but perhaps not quite as fast as i'd like. I have another scan on Tuesday which will be over 7 weeks so if all is well we'll see a heartbeat. the waiting is just the hardest thing. i know that there is nothing that i can do about this and it is all in God's hands but trust and patience are not things that come easy to me!

praying for peace for you while you wait, and praying for health and happiness for you and your beanie.

Hi readyornot! Congratulations! I am very worried this morning. I had some pretty bad cramps last night. The worst I've ever had & not had any for a while. This morning I woke up feeling not pregnant. My boobs are not sore and have gone soft like they were before. Somethings not right! Gonna have a scan on Monday to see whats going on. I will be 6+1 so I will know 1 way or another cos there would be a heartbeat if it's ok. I can't help but feel it's not ok though! No bleeding as yet...

Hi Bunnikins,

I thought all my symtoms had dissappeared last week when i started spotting. I think for me it might have been slightly in my head - i decided that the blood meant the baby had gone and therefore so had my symptoms. However, this past week i have felt squiffy every morning and my boobs are keeping me awake at night they're so sore. i looked up loads of posts on here and it seems that especially in 1st tri symptoms come and go all the time and it's totally normal.

Hoping and praying your scan goes well tomorrow. Mine is on Tuesday and the wait is killing me.

(p.s. where abouts in Yorkshire are you? I used to live in Leeds and Wetherby, but now live in Australia. I miss God's own country sometimes!)

Positive thoughts bunnkins! I will be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you!

Peacelike: I hope it's nothing to fear and I will keep you and your bean in my thoughts.

bunnikins, peacelikeariv and albs, I really hope all is well. :flower::flower::flower:

As for me, I started spotting several days ago and yesterday I thought I was past that as I had no spotting at all but tonight I've had a lot. Not exactly what I would call flow, but definitely more than spotting - enough to soak through onto my jeans (sorry, tmi).

A bit nervous but just going to wait until my scan on Friday and see.

lysh~ I am glad i am not on my own then. I can not wait to get to 10+ weeks all i can do with this preg is worry and i am not sure why as i have been lucky and not have any thing go wrong with my other 2.

Spidey~ I was only saying the other week xmas is coming really fast and wanted it to slow down but i think i have done everything in the last week. But i am glad i have just in case i get bd with m/s the next few weeks.

Peacelikeairiv~ I hope evry thing turns out ok hun.

Bunnikins~ I was feeling sick but it has more or less gone away the last few days but then agane i am only really early. I hope every thing turns out ok for you. With my son i had nothing at all.

readyornot~ I will be thinning about you hope it is nothing.

:hugs: albs and ReadyORnot. I know what you're going through, I'm still spotting/bleeding and have been throughout the whole pregnancy now (I should be 7 weeks). I hope that next week brings good news to everyone who's suffering at the moment. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->