July Babies!

Congrats Bunnikins! That is wonderful!

For myself the doc finally called yesterday and said that my spotting was most likely from the pelvic exam last Thursday. Not restricted on sex anymore which is a relief for dh, although he never complained. Not that I can stay awake for the festivities...

They did put me down for u/s on Dec 1st to be sure we are ok in there. I was not scheduled to see the bean until Jan 6th for the first time! WooHoo! I will be 8wks that day.

So much exciting news!
Roll on 2nd tri i say!

x

Bunnikins - I love your scan photo! So happy you got to see the heartbeat. It's amazing to see the difference between the first scan and the 12 week scan, there's so little to see so early on, yet it means so much. Excited for you =D

Spidey - wow, you're early with a heartbeat! With my first I couldn't find it until around 14 weeks. That's amazing, bet it put your mind at rest a bit. Good luck not using the doppler daily!

Albs - Happy for you too that you got to see the heartbeat (or well, not really see but know it's there)! You're near 8 weeks now if you got put forward by a few days. Good luck with the wait until the next scan. It's worth it ;)

Peacelikeariv - A whole month earlier for your scan date!! At 8 weeks you also should be able to see a heartbeat, and that's only 2 weeks away! Exciting =D

I really can't get any proper photos on my phone, and I can't get the photos of my camera until the new card reader arrives. Still, this is the test that I did today... It's slightly stronger looking in real life, and the strongest test I've had so far (finally, yay!). Going by how light the lines are I've got the feeling I might have implanted late and not be quite as far on as I suspected to be. We'll see I guess

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 18
Can anyone give me any advice. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints to avoid morning sickness at night when I am trying to sleep? I had nausea so bad all last night that I didn't sleep at all. Thankfully things are slow at work so I called out. Do you think I should call the dr? I'm just not sure what to do. Thanks laidies

Congrats on all the good news. I am still an-nerved waiting until dec 12th

Hi Ladies!

Let me introduce myself. I am 28 and from Ontario, Canada. Currently "baking" my and my husband first little one. Have had 2 previous mc in the past year and a half. But this one feels completely different! My lower back is killing me, don't get much sleep because of that, slightly nauseous all the time. And I really hate food commercials at the moment! I see something and I suddenly want it reallly bad! My first scan is scheduled for a week from today. I am nervous. The last pregnancy I thought all was fine and then at the scan was when we found out it was over.

I went and saw my doc yesterday because of this pulling sensation I am having under my bellybutton. I think is just things growing and stretching but because of my history I am off work until my scan. Fine by me, I am exhausted all the time.

Hope to talk to you ladies lots and keep my sanity this week!

i'm finally ready to join! i had a mc in January so i've been super stressed out with this pregnancy. i had blood work done last monday (exactly 4 weeks) and my hcg level was 71, which made me even MORE nervous! but i just got my results from yesterday's blood work (exactly 5 weeks) and it was 1,188!!

me and DH are now super excited! we've been a little quiet about everything since we're both worried, but he's taking me out to a fancy dinner tonight to celebrate :happydance:

can't wait for my first appointment and scan on December 5th. and we're going to tell our immediate family on thanksgiving. we have A LOT to be thankful for this year :flower:

I really can't get any proper photos on my phone, and I can't get the photos of my camera until the new card reader arrives. Still, this is the test that I did today... It's slightly stronger looking in real life, and the strongest test I've had so far (finally, yay!). Going by how light the lines are I've got the feeling I might have implanted late and not be quite as far on as I suspected to be. We'll see I guess

Are you using FMU?? Cos some women find that their 2nd wee of the day produces stronger results on tests :thumbup:

Welcome to all you new positives! We are glad to have you here!

Erised, Thanks for keeping up with everyone! You are fun to thread with!

kiwialouise, We do have a ton to be thankful for this year! Thanks for reminding us!:flower:

overcomer79, I don't think there is much you can do against the morning sickness at night. Is it actual sickness, or heart burn? If it's heart burn / acid you can try taking rennie chew tablets during the night which should ease it relatively quickly. If it's actual morning sickness I don't think you can do anything. Perhaps try restricting your food intake to not eat anything after 3 hours before you go to bed? Or perhaps quite the opposite, and try having something filling just before bed so your stomach won't empty completely during the night. Avoid caffeine, acid or fizzy drinks in the evening too. In the UK your GP doesn't usually do anything about morning sickness unless you're throwing up constantly and dehydrating yourself because of it. Hope it eases up for you soon =(

Sammycaine - welcome!! Congrats on your bfp, hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months this time around. 3rd Time lucky they say, looks like it will work for you =)

Kiwialouise - Your levels sound like they're rising well, must be a load off your mind. Enjoy your dinner tonight, make it special =)

Babynewbie - With the 10miU tests that I took I tested twice a day, once with FMU and once with second morning urine, both tests would come out the same strength. The test I posted above was FMU, and I'm keeping the twin test until next Monday. Will try the 10 miU tests again tomorrow, both on fmu and second. If the results are strong enough to get a photo of on my phone I'll post them tomorrow as well.

Peacelikeariv - aww, thank you =D
I'll try to keep it up, but with a toddler and once this thread becomes even more active it might be difficult to keep up!

Yay to spidey for finding a heartbeat so early! U must be slim!

& Yay to albs for a good scan!

Nice to have happy news. Welcome to the new BFPS! xxx

aww midwife had to cancel my booking appointment on Thurs so got it on Sunday now, and she should book a scan then too as by their dates I am 12 weeks, by mine I am 8 weeks on thurs.

Crazy, I know- I've got too much time on my hands today I guess- but I just finished catching up on this thread all 60+ pages!

I'm at 5 wks today and it's a bit of a milestone for me- I lost my previous 2 beginning at 5wks on the dot. So far no sign of blood today. Just feeling really tired even tough I slept 11 hours last night.

aww midwife had to cancel my booking appointment on Thurs so got it on Sunday now, and she should book a scan then too as by their dates I am 12 weeks, by mine I am 8 weeks on thurs.

Ooh i didnt know they did them on a Sunday. I was worried about having to take time off work!

Crazy, I know- I've got too much time on my hands today I guess- but I just finished catching up on this thread all 60+ pages!

I'm at 5 wks today and it's a bit of a milestone for me- I lost my previous 2 beginning at 5wks on the dot. So far no sign of blood today. Just feeling really tired even tough I slept 11 hours last night.

Welcome, I hope all goes well for you. Thats great you got through today with no bad signs! :happydance:

i just posted on your response to my "4 & 5 week hcg levels". looks like we're one day apart from eachother! i'm (supposedly) 5 wks 1 day :flower:

and i know exactly what you mean about being tired...i've gone to bed around 7 - 7:30 each night for the last week! :sleep:

Welcome to all the newbies :D

Great news Albs! :happydance:

Not sure what you can do about the sickness overcomer. Someone recommended using travel bands - wrist bands used for morning sickness. Hope it's not too bad so you can get some sleep tonight :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->