July Babies!

can i join?? im due on 25th according to my dates but that may change slightly once i get my scan. feeling really sick today! x

Hi all just a quick update. Scan was fine. Saw a little heartbeat xx

Thanks all. Sorry i was on my phone earlier so couldnt properly update! All looks great in there! Its nice to know theres an actual baby, with a nice strong heartbeat. I hope everyone else is OK today. Here is a pic from today. Sorry for the rubbish quality as it was taken on my phone. Baby is the white, 3mm dot! (the diamond in the diamond ring!)

Bounty packs are given to women in the UK when they first visit their midwife. I havent got one yet but i believe its a plastic folder with info about pregnancy and some vouchers for pregnancy/baby type stuff - and you can keep your pregnancy notes in this folder.

Attachments

• IMG_0078[1].jpg
    IMG_0078[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
Thanks all. Sorry i was on my phone earlier so couldnt properly update! All looks great in there! Its nice to know theres an actual baby, with a nice strong heartbeat. I hope everyone else is OK today. Here is a pic from today. Sorry for the rubbish quality as it was taken on my phone. Baby is the white, 3mm dot! (the diamond in the diamond ring!)

Aww, so exciting!

Bounty packs are given to women in the UK when they first visit their midwife. I havent got one yet but i believe its a plastic folder with info about pregnancy and some vouchers for pregnancy/baby type stuff - and you can keep your pregnancy notes in this folder.

Fabulous news hun. So happy and relieved for you.
And yep that's exactly what a bounty pack is
x

Fabulous news hun. So happy and relieved for you.
And yep that's exactly what a bounty pack is
x
Thanks! eek i never thought i would be getting a bounty pack, i cant wait!! Is there any decent vouchers in there?

yay Bunnikins, now you can sleep good tonight with less worry :happydance:

cool, so I guess I'll be getting a bounty pack when I get back next month!

I gave my doppler another go and I found the heartbeat :happydance: I seriously didn't expect to find it until 10 weeks, but I got it after 10 minutes. Now I'm putting the doppler away for 2 weeks so I don't drive myself nuts. It's nice to know all this m/s is for something. So pleased :)

so i just had my dating scan and everything was fabulous! everything where it should be and a heartrate of 152 (to be honest i couldn't see it, but sonographer could, and so could dh, so i'm sure they were right!) don't know how i'm going to wait until 12 weeks until the next scan!
i actually got put forward a couple of days but can't be bothered changing my ticker right now.
sooooooooooooo happy
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"