July Babies!

beanhunter hun I am so sorry about your mom. I have a dear friend who is battling a rare form of leuk and he had a transplant on the 15th but the lack of updates really worry me. Since he had the transplant, he can't see his kids for 100 days :cry:. His youngest is six months older then my son so it pains me to even imagine

Sapphire: I'm hoping to hear good news tomorrow.

I for some reason can't sleep during the day. I work full time but due to the holidays, took some time off. I wanted a fresh smelling house and messed up our vacuum so I'm upset that nothing got done really.
My DH has NOT been supportive about the insomnia and stood in my face and laughed about it last night. That hurt so bad. Next time his gout flares I might have to give him a dose of his medicine. He told me today to call a dr well I don't know that dr can do anything. My insurance didn't cover the meds they tried to put me on a few years back and it has only gotten worse with them. Not that I want to take sleeping pills right now anyway.

I have tried tylenol PM but that hasn't done anything for me. I don't get it. When I was pregnant with my DS, I had NO trouble sleeping 12 hours a day :/

overcomer - I feel soooo horrible for you! Lack of sleep just makes all the hormones and moodyness worse. My dh is lucky I am sleeping ok and napping frequently or he would be in a world of hurt!

I'm currently trying to make a grocery shopping list and it make now sense. I will have plenty to eat for the next little while, not so sure about dh. mmm cereal! I think I eat atleast 3 bowls a day.

I also used to battle insomnia for many years. It has come back with this pregnancy. So I feel your pain. Thinking of you overcomer79 :flower:

beanhunter hun I am so sorry about your mom. I have a dear friend who is battling a rare form of leuk and he had a transplant on the 15th but the lack of updates really worry me. Since he had the transplant, he can't see his kids for 100 days :cry:. His youngest is six months older then my son so it pains me to even imagine

Sapphire: I'm hoping to hear good news tomorrow.

I for some reason can't sleep during the day. I work full time but due to the holidays, took some time off. I wanted a fresh smelling house and messed up our vacuum so I'm upset that nothing got done really.
My DH has NOT been supportive about the insomnia and stood in my face and laughed about it last night. That hurt so bad. Next time his gout flares I might have to give him a dose of his medicine. He told me today to call a dr well I don't know that dr can do anything. My insurance didn't cover the meds they tried to put me on a few years back and it has only gotten worse with them. Not that I want to take sleeping pills right now anyway.

I have tried tylenol PM but that hasn't done anything for me. I don't get it. When I was pregnant with my DS, I had NO trouble sleeping 12 hours a day :/

Hello everyone! Wow, it is hard to keep up with all the posts!!! lol I started feeling a bit nauseous today....I am now 5weeks 4 days. Not enough that I cannot eat (even though I really have to be in the mood to eat whatever it is) but enough to be annoying.

For whoever is in the U.S. and celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, I wish you all a relaxing day full of blessings, thankfulness, and yumminess!!!

beanhunter I'm sorry about your mom. :hugs: Does she know your pregnant?

Sapphire, good luck at your scan tomorrow. I really hope everything is perfect and you can stay with us. The last few days have dragged by for me so I can't imagine how slow time has been for you.

Erised, yay for a good midwife appointment!

It seems like many of us have sickness now. I'm hoping Thursday I'm feeling well enough to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner. I'm pretty certain I can stomach pumpkin pie, so I might just eat pie :haha:

Beanhunter, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope this coming little one is a source of strength to both of you.

Sapphire, best of luck this morning. I'll be thinking of you.

I've been strongly nauseous for about three days now with no actual vomiting. Early scan next Tuesday at 7+4, so pretty much holding my breath until then. It feels like forever away.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.

Yes she knows as I went bridesmaid dress shopping for my sister 2 weeks ago. Wedding next sept but weren't meant to get measured until April which obviously might not work so well so had to come clean. She's thrilled as they knew we were due for ivf. It's just such crappy timing.

beanhunter im so sorry about your mum, i hope they are wrong and its not that serious :hugs:

sapphire1 thinking of you hun! Hope it goes well x

Beanhunter - sorry to hear about your mum. She sounds like a strong lady, and between the wedding of one daughter and a grandchild coming up, she's got a lot to look forward to. I'm sure she'll try her very best to fight her way through.

Sapphire1 - Good luck with your scan today! Hope it's good news so you can stay with us :hugs:

Bug222 - I'm not losing weight yet, not that I've noticed. I'll weigh myself on Saturday to keep an eye on it. I'm not sick though. That said, with my first pregnancy I wasn't sick yet still lost 10 pounds in first trimester. Your body is busy creating life, even without reduced food intake you're likely to lose weight.

Overcomer79 - I can't believe your husband laughed in your face!! That is awful =(
Hope you manage to get some sleep again soon, I can't imagine what it must be like. I've found I'm sleeping a lot deeper and through the night without waking up once now that I'm pregnant, yet I still struggle to get up in the morning. It must be awful for you not being able to sleep, I don't know how you get through the day

InVivoVeritas - Good luck with your scan next week! I know it will feel like ages away, but it's just a few days... if the sickness lays off too, it will fly by =)

Hope all the ladies who are feeling sick will improve soon.
For those who celebrate it... Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!!!

Still lurking for Sapphire :)

Oh I managed to sleep last night :happydance:!! I'm starting to have to wake to pee tho :haha:. Hel_5 thanks again for showing me how to hide my ticker...it is bad enough that I have to look at it on my phone :haha:

Ooh yes, happy thanksgiving! I wonder how many people are sharing their happy news with family today?
Glad you managed to sleep overcomer! Theres nothing worse than lack of sleep to make you feel really ill! Ive been lucky so far fingers crossed ive been so exhausted ive dropped straight off to sleep! xx

For those of you who have m/s........how did it start out for you? I keep having this on and off 'yuck' feeling. I call it mild nausea....not enough that I cannot eat or that I am throwing up, but just this overall yuck feeling. Or did it just start out with a bang for some of you?

lysh, it started exactly like that for me. I was driving home and i thought it was just nausea from travelling, but it never really went away. It comes in waves, i feel OK but just a bit yucky most of the time, and then ill get a wave of feeling really sick. I cant eat certain foods and the very thought of them makes me feel sick even when im feeling OK! And my sense of smell seems to have increased a lot too!

My m/s started as feeling really hungry really fast. I needed to eat NOW. I also started noticing the smell of DH's scrambled eggs in the morning... not a pleasant smell to me right now.

Sapphire, I'm thinking of you today :hugs:

My only contribution to Thanksgiving this year is a pumpkin pie... I better get started! I might have half of it eaten by the time I get to my parents house :haha:

Spidey...That was my contribution too, thankfully Pumpkin pie is my holiday favorite! I will be in charge of Christmas, so I am enjoying relaxing this morning!!

Sapphire...wish you the best today.

Bunnikens- Yes, one minute I am fine then that yucky feeling comes back. It seems that with each new day that feeling lasts longer and longer and is getting a little stronger. And what I do eat, I really have to be in the mood to eat it. On one hand I am glad because it means everything is working properly, on the other hand I can see why this can get tiresome after weeks of dealing with it!

Lysh, that is exactly how mine started. Then I would get hungry and need to eat. If I ate, I would feel yucky again. Miserable lol

Sapphire- Thinking of you today!

Overcomer- So glad you got some sleep!

Lysh- my m/s kinda hit with a bang. I had been feeling kinda "off" the whole time then last weekend all of a sudden I couldn't keep anything down... still can't

To those of you in the USA- Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving filled with family, friends and love!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->