July Babies!

Sapphire, I'm so sorry it wasn't good news :cry: I was really keeping my fingers crossed for you. It's awful having to wait another week to find out what's going to happen.

oh sapphire :hugs: the waiting is the worst part :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: Hi Everyone! Due July 17th!!! I am having an US on Dec 6th to confirm everything. This will be my third and last baby :cloud9:

:xmas3: im due the same day (and this will be my 3rd and last too) :haha:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies :hugs:

The scan didn't go too well. All they saw was a sac measuring 4 weeks and nothing else, I should be 7+4 today. Because the sac has gotten bigger I have to go back for another ultrasound next week. I'v been getting positive hpts since the 31st Oct, so my dates can't be that far out. Getting fed up now :nope:

I am so sorry Sapphire. :hugs:

I think I am staying off the first tri boards!!! I am SICK of having to justify my decisions. I gave a long list of good reasons of WHY I am begging for an induction at 39 weeks including the health of my baby and my recovery issues from last time. Someone had the nerve to say "I don't understand how an induction is going to help?"

OK points:

I gave birth at 41 weeks
My son had the cord wrapped twice around him
My son had a TRUE KNOT in his cord

I had PIH /borderline preeclampsia (discovered DURING delivery)
I had fluid backing into my lungs...I WAS DROWNING!!! (discovered when my son was a week old)

Really being induced 2 weeks earlier isn't going to help?????? Am I thinking this wrong??? I just want to SCREAM right now!!!! I was told that history was likely to repeat itself with this one.

Sorry rant over!!

:hugs: overcomer. You don't have to justify your decisions to anyone, you know better than anyone else what's best for you and LO. You had such a tough time first time round, I pray everything will be better this time. First tri should be a time for everyone to support each other, not to question them :nope: Nowt wrong with ranting either, it always makes me feel better x x

Overcomer- Keep in mind that there are opinionated people in this world that think they know best with everything. In the end, only you and your doctor will know what is best not someone on the babyandbump board! Don't let them stress you out- it is not worth it!

I slept for 11 hours last night! Other than the few trips to the bathroom, I did not have stints of where I was awake for an hour or so! I so needed this. I hope others had a restful sleep too!

:hugs: overcomer. You don't have to justify your decisions to anyone, you know better than anyone else what's best for you and LO. You had such a tough time first time round, I pray everything will be better this time. First tri should be a time for everyone to support each other, not to question them :nope: Nowt wrong with ranting either, it always makes me feel better x x

Thank you sweetie. I guess she feels I owe her an explanation as she just stated she is a "student midwife" and that's why she doesn't think what I say "makes sense". I just told her that I didn't feel like I needed to explain anything to her and to have a blessed day.

She's not the first to say that to me and won't be the last I am sure. She totally ignored the part about the fluids and went straight to pre eclampsia. I mean I could...ugh people!!!!

She of all people should understand that it was very traumatic for not only me but also for my family. If an early induction is what I need to be comfortable then that alone should be enough after the last time.

Overcomer- Keep in mind that there are opinionated people in this world that think they know best with everything. In the end, only you and your doctor will know what is best not someone on the babyandbump board! Don't let them stress you out- it is not worth it!

I slept for 11 hours last night! Other than the few trips to the bathroom, I did not have stints of where I was awake for an hour or so! I so needed this. I hope others had a restful sleep too!

Missed this one. She felt she was entitled and told me what I said doesn't make sense because she is a know it all student midwife. I basically told her that I don't owe her any further explanation and to have a blessed day. I am super proud of myself for not going off on her :haha:.

So glad you got sleep. My son has too much energy and thus is waking up earlier and earlier plus it sounds like my fish tank filter is going to die because it has this "knocking" sound. It is in our room.

I am still dealing with insomnia. We are getting ready to take DS to an indoor playground so he can run off his energy. I want him there for at least three hours!!!! I won't be playing with him because I don't want to risk a kid hitting me in the stomach. But I can sit and watch. Oh how I love taking him to bumper jumpers. It will be good for me to get out of the house too! I am wearing a pair of pants b/c I don't want to wear maternity. It just doesn't feel real w/o my scan :(. I'm so scared that something will happen. I have 2 more weeks before I think it can be more real. Yes, I am rambling. Insomnia and coffee clearly don't mix with me :haha:. Hope everyone has a wonderful day :D

Hey all. Hope those of you who celebrated had lots of turkey for your beans!

Had a crazy Friday. Went out with dh 76 year old grandmother on a 6 hour shopping trip. My patience was GONE. Need to eat every 4 hours or I start getting nauseous now. After 5 hours and 30 minutes, I begged to go home to see dh's newly killed deer. (like I really want to do that while ms). She was super suspicious. Feign excitement...

We make it home and all the sudden the quick bite of ham I had in mind about makes me loose it. At dh grandmothers house there is NO snacking. I finally broke down and asked for crackers after 7 hours of not eating. She says I will have a late lunch finished in about 35 more minutes. DH steps in as a knight in shining gym shorts and sneaks me out a box of Cheerios! Can't wait for 12 weeks so people will start feeding me regularly! :dohh:

Looks like I'm joining the ladies that are bleeding =/
Only when wiping so far, but think that might be because it's only just started. Bright red too, unfortunately not brown, old blood.

Looks like I'll just have to play the waiting game now. It's much easier to say that it's normal than to actually believe it, isn't it? Doesn't help that the stupid pregnancy tests have been light the entire time. Ah well, I've contacted the midwife and we'll just have to see. Nothing I can do now, it's out of my hands. Hoping to be able to stay with you ladies though

Looks like I'm joining the ladies that are bleeding =/
Only when wiping so far, but think that might be because it's only just started. Bright red too, unfortunately not brown, old blood.

Looks like I'll just have to play the waiting game now. It's much easier to say that it's normal than to actually believe it, isn't it? Doesn't help that the stupid pregnancy tests have been light the entire time. Ah well, I've contacted the midwife and we'll just have to see. Nothing I can do now, it's out of my hands. Hoping to be able to stay with you ladies though

Thinking the best for you xx

:hugs: Erised. Don't automatically fear the worst hun. I had a bright red bleed at 5 weeks with Holly, and she's just fine. If you're concerned you could do what I did, and contact your local Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit - they should offer you a scan. I hope all is well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->