July Babies!

overcomer79 glad you got some sleep, if my DH had done that to me well he would be VERY sore right now!!!

Lysh with my other pregnancies the m/s started before AF was even due and was VERY bad from the begining, this time round it took a while to start (thought i had got away with it :dohh:) but i just wake up feeling sick and it carries on from there :wacko:

Oh and happy Thanksgiving to everyone, enjoy x

Sapphire1: Good luck today. Thinking of you
overcomer79: I'm so glad you're getting a bit of sleep now! It must be so frustrating not sleeping. I've always had bad sleeping habits but now they're getting a lot worse and my husband's trying to get me into a routine but it's not working.

erised: so glad you're happy with your midwife! That's so important. Can't wait to get mine!
beanhunter: so sorry to hear about your mum.
lysh: I think you've described exactly how I feel!

As for me,
I'm going for my 7 week scan today, a day earlier than planned and I'm so nervous I don't know what to do with myself... I have a bad feeling, but then I feel awful for feeling that way as I have no real reason to...

oh yeah, happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!

thinking of you ready! I am hoping you have a good scan.

I am having lack of symptoms which is causing me a lot of worry. I am just trying to stay positive. :)

thinking of you ready! I am hoping you have a good scan.

I am having lack of symptoms which is causing me a lot of worry. I am just trying to stay positive. :)

Me too, I guess that's why I'm worried. The few symptoms I did have seem to have faded over the last few days, apart from nausea and generally feeling a bit off. Even my previously severe bloating has gone down - not quite back to normal flat tum, but the bloated feeling and constant discomfort has gone.

From what I heard, symptoms can come and go during the 1st trimester.....I have no personal experience since this is my first, but I try to keep that in mind when I start to worry.

readyORnot - Good luck with your scan today! Hope everything shows to be ok, can understand your worry though

Symptoms do come and go ladies, all of mine have gone. With my first I had some cramps and that was it, yet she's now a perfectly healthy toddler. Symptoms are most definitely not something you can rely on, don't worry *hugs*

My symptoms come and go to and sometimes my m/s is worse than others x

No, has anyone heard from her? I hope everything is ok...

Thats what i was thinking, came in to see if shes been on yet. Hope shes ok :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies :hugs:

The scan didn't go too well. All they saw was a sac measuring 4 weeks and nothing else, I should be 7+4 today. Because the sac has gotten bigger I have to go back for another ultrasound next week. I'v been getting positive hpts since the 31st Oct, so my dates can't be that far out. Getting fed up now :nope:

Sorry to hear it wasn't the news you were hoping for. It must be awful being kept waiting like this. Have they checked your bloods again to see what's going on there, or are the relying on the scan only?

Hope the next week goes quickly for you, and that you'll finally get an answer :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes ladies :hugs:

The scan didn't go too well. All they saw was a sac measuring 4 weeks and nothing else, I should be 7+4 today. Because the sac has gotten bigger I have to go back for another ultrasound next week. I'v been getting positive hpts since the 31st Oct, so my dates can't be that far out. Getting fed up now :nope:

Big :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: sapphire. So sorry youre having to wait even longer for an answer xxxx

I asked about bloods, but they said it was unnecessary. They only took them last time to rule out an ectopic, I am mostly thankful it isn't ectopic - that scared me a bit.

Sapphire, I have everything crossed that everything works out for you and I really hope you get your answers ASAP

:hi: Hi Everyone! Due July 17th!!! I am having an US on Dec 6th to confirm everything. This will be my third and last baby :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->