July Babies!

Midwvife just phoned back. They are going to book me at home on tue between 930 and 2! So i asked if they could ring first so i could. Come out of work.

I've got my midwife coming tomorrow too. She plans to be with me for 12pm then I'm off to my mums. It's her appointment on tues. I'm so scared.

:hugs: Beanhunter, I hope everything goes ok at your mum's appt (and yours too)

Bunnikins, I felt really nauseous when I was pregnant with Holly, but I wasn't sick once. I also know people who didn't experience any MS and their LOs turned out just fine :flower:

What a pain Biliboi. I hate it when you wait in and people don't turn up when they should :growlmad:

Good luck with both appointments tomorrow Beanhunter!

beanhunter, will be thinking of you this week, I hope your mum's appointment goes okay.

bunnikins, I've been feeling progressively worse every day with the nausea, but no vomiting so far and I'm really hoping it stays that way! This morning I really felt like I was on the verge of throwing up but ended up with horrible diarrhoea instead (sorry guys, TMI...)

beanhunter i hope you get good news at your mums appointment, ill be thinking of you xx

Thanks all for your replies, i wonder what tomorrows "Paranoid thought of the day" will be for me. Trouble is i have too much time on my hands at weekends... and too much access to google! Ive had some diarrhoea too readyORnot.. i suppose its the same thing as sickness isnt it, just the other end... so probably a good thing!

billiboi2, did the midwife explain why she didn't show up this morning and didn't have the courtesy to at least call and let you know she wasn't coming?
I had a health visitor who repeatedly did that to me when I used to be a foster carer and I found it absolutely infuriating. Like your time is worth nothing and all you do is sit at home all day waiting for them to show up.

She didnt start work till half twelve! Wrong info was given to me

Hi everyone. I would like to join the July Baby thread. I am due July 30

Siegal, welcome!!

Beanhunter, hope your appointment and your mum's both go really well.

Erised, how are things with you now?

Bunnikins, I haven't vomited yet either but I've been close. I only vomited twice in younger DD's pregnancy, so as long as the nausea's there I'm not worrying.

Well I had terrible earache last night and banging sounds and ripping sounds. Had to phone in sick to work. Been to docs and had antibiotics prescribed for ear infection. :(

Well I had terrible earache last night and banging sounds and ripping sounds. Had to phone in sick to work. Been to docs and had antibiotics prescribed for ear infection. :(

Hope you feel better soon!

Hey Everyone! :hi: My name is Ashley, I am from the western part of North America, and I would really like to join! :) My due date is July 13, 2012. I got my :bfp: on November 3rd at 12 DPO. This will be my 4th child, but my DH first biological so he is really excited :) :yipee: We are definitely on cloud :cloud9:, but it's started to get tainted because my morning sickness is lasting all day and it's getting really, really bad :sick: DH doesn't have a preference to a gender, but I would love a little girl :pink: . But, of course, either way I'll be very happy! My bbs are killer sore right now, I really just wish I would stop being sick so I can start enjoying the pregnancy. My first prenatal visit is December 15th :happydance: For my sickness, I've tried everything "natural", from saltine crackers, preggie pop drops, Gingerale, small meals, etc.. lol. Oh well :shrug:

Welcome.

I am feeling very sick today. It sucks. x

Hope everyone's MS goes away soon!!!

Bunnikins- I've had 2 kids so far, one boy and 1 girl an never had ms with either!!

Not loving the nausea and vomiting here either. 4 hrs in the car tomorrow will not be fun....keep trying to remind myself that it's a good sign of nice strong hormones.
Just waiting for the midwife to show up here.

Well ladies, I'm leaving you.
Tested this morning, and the tests are now coming back completely negative. I did feel worried right from the start because the tests only came back light and didn't get darker, so the bleeding hasn't come as a complete shock. Midwife came around this morning, she's asked me to stay in contact with her, keep her update and let her know as soon as I fall pregnant again. She's asked to be my midwife again next time around, and we're more than happy with that.

So that's the end for me. Now ladies, keep in mind that every miscarriage is a higher chance of things being ok for you (stats and all that) ;)

Hope all of you make it to July and end up with healthy babies. It's honestly the best thing in the world to watch your children grow up.

Enjoy your pregnancies!! Hope to be seeing all of you in the pregnancy section again soon! We probably won't share trimesters again (though we could for a few weeks ;)), but I fully intend to share at least a few month of pregnancy with all of you ladies.

:hugs: erised, I had a mc a month before I got pregnant with my son.

So sorry Erised :hugs:

I'm not having any symptoms except for a massively huge stomach (for 7weeks). I wish my scan date would hurry up but I still have another 2 weeks!! I think I can relax a bit after that (I hope?).

I took tylenol PM last night, it really didn't help with the insomnia much at all. I have a full day of work ahead of me so hope to keep my mind off of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->