July Babies!

Thanks Everyone!

I am feeling much better about tomorrow now. I kept myself busy today. I took my 3yo nephew to see the holiday train roll thru town and we donated food to the local food bank. And slept most of the day away. I thought I wasn't feeling nauseous anymore but its back tonight, it makes me feel better. I will update you all tomorrow when I get home!

Well ladies, got my booking in appointment today. Will update you all later! I wonder if she will book my scan for this week, as by my dates I am 9 weeks on Thurs, but by their dates I am 13 + weeks.

Well, the booking in I thought was going to last an hour, was only 25 mins. She just went through family history and filled in a form for me to have a scan. Said I should get one for next week.

Hey everyone! Just found this thread.

I’m due July 9th but I go for my first ultrasound this morning so that might change!
I’m so excited/nervous!

Everything at the scan was wonderful! The measurments put me back about 5 days but we saw and heard a strong little heartbeat. I am soooo relieved!

Hi guys! Can I join? I am due on July 12th with my first little one. First ultrasound is on Monday. So far, no morning sickness, just tired all the time.

Hey girls. My scan put me back 2 whole weeks! I thought I was 8 weeks 1 day. But really I am 6 weeks 1 day. I got pregnant my first cycle off the pill so I didn't know when I ovulated. We did see the heart beating! It was beating 114 times per minute. She said it probably just started beating a few days ago!

Y'all my husband almost fainted!! He literally had to sit down with his head between his knees. He said the vaginal probe freaked him out! WTH? What is he going to do when I have the baby???!!!! I was so embarrased!

Attachments

• 6wk1.jpg
    6wk1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Tigergaile they almost didn't let my husband in because it was a transvag. I explained to them that he has never been in during an ultrasound because things always turned out for the worst. She said she would "cover me up then and he could come in." What do you mean cover me up, I pretty sure he has seen my vagina!

Hello all and welcome to the new ladies. I'm still feeling
sick but thinking it's reassuring. Trying to decide whether to have a private scan between now and the 12 week one on the 28th December.
Mum had her appt. Def needs a hysterectomy etc but they reckon only a 20% chance of cancer which is much better than expected. Just waiting for dates for surgery now. We have come up to the lakes for a few days for my birthday. Still never thought I'd be pregnant by my birthday!

sick but thinking it's reassuring. Trying to decide whether to have a private scan between now and the 12 week one on the 28th December.
Mum had her appt. Def needs a hysterectomy etc but they reckon only a 20% chance of cancer which is much better than expected. Just waiting for dates for surgery now. We have come up to the lakes for a few days for my birthday. Still never thought I'd be pregnant by my birthday!

Tigergaile they almost didn't let my husband in because it was a transvag. I explained to them that he has never been in during an ultrasound because things always turned out for the worst. She said she would "cover me up then and he could come in." What do you mean cover me up, I pretty sure he has seen my vagina!

Ha ha ha!

I'm so glad things were better than expected with your mum's appointment.

Have a great birthday trip!

Glad things are looking more positive for your mum beanhunter.

Haha at Tigergailes husband! Im pretty sure my husband would be the same actually! xxxx

Welcome newbies :D

Great news Sammycaine and Tigergaile!

Glad you finally got your appt Biliboi, and a scan next week - exciting :happydance:

I'm glad your mum's appt was quite positive Beanhunter :flower:

Hi guys! Can I join? I am due on July 12th with my first little one. First ultrasound is on Monday. So far, no morning sickness, just tired all the time.

Welcome! We are really close to one another. I am from TN and I am due on the 12th by my LMP. Our first baby as well.

Welcome! We are really close to one another. I am from TN and I am due on the 12th by my LMP. Our first baby as well.

How cool is that?! My sister lives near Johnson City, TN. We were there last weekend for Thanksgiving, and will be back this weekend for my niece's birthday party. How are you feeling so far?

Feeling good! I have my first u/s on Thursday and hoping to hear a healthy hb! I had brown blood from 6+2 thru 6+7days. I have to get up twice a night to pee and only have nausea if I have not eaten anything or eaten too much. So far so good. Sore boobs!

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->