July Babies!

So sorry Erised :hugs:

I'm not having any symptoms except for a massively huge stomach (for 7weeks). I wish my scan date would hurry up but I still have another 2 weeks!! I think I can relax a bit after that (I hope?).

I took tylenol PM last night, it really didn't help with the insomnia much at all. I have a full day of work ahead of me so hope to keep my mind off of things.

So sorry erised. Look after yourself. We will miss you around here.

So i Called my OB my first appointment is Dec 22, at like 8 weeks 3 days. I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!! Its like a month away! I do not have the patience.

So i Called my OB my first appointment is Dec 22, at like 8 weeks 3 days. I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!! Its like a month away! I do not have the patience.

I know the feeling! Mine is at 9 weeks and I hopefully will finally hear a heartbeat! I have known since 3 wks 5 days so it has been a very long wait. I was confirmed at 4wks 1 day so just shy of five weeks!

Going to miss you erised! We still have a long time on the boards and I know we will see you soon! God Bless!

Overcomer- What is your evening routine? Many people who spend a lot of time on computers, tvs, cells late at night have a higher chance of insomnia. Maybe you could try a long walk after dinner and then settle in with a magazine or baby reading material for a couple of nights. Exercise is a great way to get your body on a tight schedule. Just a suggestion.

Welcome Siegel!
SLCMommy - Good to see you from the Due in July thread. This is a great group of ladies.

My DH went out and bought me a lovely pregnancy journal on Fri. So far I've been a bit reluctant to start it, just in case (seriously, I think I've said the words "just in case" more in the last 3 weeks than in the entire rest of my life!).

Is anyone else keeping a journal?

Going to miss you erised! We still have a long time on the boards and I know we will see you soon! God Bless!

Overcomer- What is your evening routine? Many people who spend a lot of time on computers, tvs, cells late at night have a higher chance of insomnia. Maybe you could try a long walk after dinner and then settle in with a magazine or baby reading material for a couple of nights. Exercise is a great way to get your body on a tight schedule. Just a suggestion.

Welcome Siegel!
SLCMommy - Good to see you from the Due in July thread. This is a great group of ladies.

I don't spend a lot of time on any of those. I'm too tired at the end of the day. I have researched that says 78 percent of women experience insomnia related to pregnancy. I am a bit baffled then why I don't get any support in the first tri thread.

What irks me with this is everything has to be a debate...first circumcision and now vit K shots? It really does my head in!!

I'll miss all of you too =)
I'm going to unsubscribe from the thread, but if I remember I'll check in with you ladies every few weeks just to see how everyone is getting on. I'll try my best

Hi ladies!

I had a horrible night last night. My scan is tomorrow morning and I just keep flashing back to my last mc. I went in for a scan at 10wks thinking everything was fine and it turned out it was over 4 weeks before that. I hate feeling this way. Now I have a terrible headache from all the sobbing last night.:cry:

I know things could be fine, have not had any spotting or cramping. Just some pulling stretching feeling under my bellybutton. All the hormones are making me crazy.
I just need tomorrow morning to come quickly and see the little heart beat.

How is everyone else holding up waiting for scans?

sammy - I get a scan on Dec 15, i'll be almost 10 weeks. Feeling more and more excited about it :)

oh Erised :cry: I'm so sorry :hugs: I know I'll see you around the pregnancy boards sooner than later.

sammycaine, pregnancy hormones can be awful. Easier said than done, but try not to worry. I'm sure everything is fine and you have a healthy baby growing in your tummy!

My first appointment is December 7th but I'm not expecting much. I hope I can get a 12 week scan, so that'll be right before Christmas. They don't normally do 12 week scans at my birth center but if I ask (and cry!) they might :thumbup: :haha:

8w scan scheduled for Thursday! Hoping to hear a hb so we can tell one couple friend of ours on the weekend of the 17th.

So excited!

:hugs: sammycaine, hope your scan goes well and you have a healthy little bean in there.

My next scan is on Thursday, it will be my third and I'm only 8 weeks :wacko: I hope by then I will know if I can stay with you guys or not.

Erised im so sorry :( :hugs:

I have everything crossed for you sapphire that you stay with us! :hugs:

Aww im so sorry erised! Fingers crossed for you that youll be back on these boards very very soon, maybe due august thread??

I hope u can stay sapphire, good luck on thursday xxxx

So sorry Erised :hugs: Sapphire- I will be thinking of you.. Fxd you get the best possible news.

My first actual prenatal appt is on the 15th.. Hopefully I will find out then when I will get my scan etc..

Erised, so sorry to hear that. Hang in there, be good to yourself and hopefully you'll be back on the boards before you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->