July Babies!

Feeling good! I have my first u/s on Thursday and hoping to hear a healthy hb! I had brown blood from 6+2 thru 6+7days. I have to get up twice a night to pee and only have nausea if I have not eaten anything or eaten too much. So far so good. Sore boobs!

How about you?

I'm just tired. No morning sickness, but drinking orange juice makes me toss cookies for some reason, so no more of that. Sore boobs too! My u/s is Monday...very excited!

I'm so excited to finally have reached 6 weeks! That's 1 week farther than the first 2 went :) I get to have my first u/s next week on Dec. 9th!!!

I'm definitely tired! And thirsty! Have had waves of nausea but no vomiting yet. Boobs are very sore!

bili - can you please add me? my edd is July 13th.

My lower groin area has been really achy/strechy feeling today, and my BBS are super sore and hard! lol

hi ladies!

i've been away for work and feel like i've missed out on loads. great to see lots of new people on here.

my symptoms seemed to disappear pretty much completely last friday and it got me really worried. i made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow but think i'm going to have to cancel as they're back with a vengence today! still not actually been sick yet, but feel nauseus all the time and the stinky kids in my class don't help! i was hoping to keep it a secret until school starts up again in february, or at least until our christmas party in a couple of weeks, but it seems like most people at work have guessed already!

hope everyone's going well.

Hey ladies: I just wanted to ask a question. I don't remember this with my DS but I am having sharp stabbing pains to the right of my pelvic bone (off and on pain scale no greater than 4 and just started last night). It has me concerned, would you be concerned?

FuturePhotos - Congratulations! That is a wonderful step.

SLC - You can pm biliboi and she will add you up front.

Welcome back to the board albs! Isn't it crazy how they come and go? I still freeze for a second when I feel a cramp. Sorry about the smelly ones. DH is eating things that I do not like here lately. He is now my smelly one.:haha:

He is leaving for a few days today. He will miss our first u/s, but at least I do not have to smell his eggs cooking.

i had a terrible migraine the last couple of days so i made an appointment yesterday afternoon to see if they could prescribe me something. had my first scan and they saw the sac and what the doctor said was the start of the baby. according to my LMP, i was 6 wks 1 day, but my doctor says she thinks i'm not that far along. i was super happy yesterday b/c last january i had a MC when i was 10 weeks and we never saw the start of the baby. but now i'm starting to freak out that there was no heartbeat yesterday :(. i go again for another scan in 2 weeks. i keep praying that this baby continues to grow!

i had a terrible migraine the last couple of days so i made an appointment yesterday afternoon to see if they could prescribe me something. had my first scan and they saw the sac and what the doctor said was the start of the baby. according to my LMP, i was 6 wks 1 day, but my doctor says she thinks i'm not that far along. i was super happy yesterday b/c last january i had a MC when i was 10 weeks and we never saw the start of the baby. but now i'm starting to freak out that there was no heartbeat yesterday :(. i go again for another scan in 2 weeks. i keep praying that this baby continues to grow!

thinking of you xx

thank you overcomer79. but now i'm really worried (and crying at work). i had my hcg levels drawn and it's 3479. last week (a full 7 days ago) it was 1,188. i'm feeling pretty hopeless now :(

Kiwialouise - sending lots of :hugs::hugs:it really hard not to worry x

overcomer79 - im having lots of pains, same with last pregnancy, i 'think' it is just everything stretching back 'out' again

futurephotos - thats great news, good luck with the scan

:xmas3:wickedElphaba

Hows everyone day?? my nausea comes a goes, some days im grand but others i want to curl up in bed all day :nope: and i no longer fit in my jeans :cry:well i do but they are SO uncomfortable, i normally live in them, i have had to resort to buying jogging bottoms and when we went out last night i had to put on my maternity jeans :nope:

overcomer79 - im having lots of pains, same with last pregnancy, i 'think' it is just everything stretching back 'out' again

Hows everyone day?? my nausea comes a goes, some days im grand but others i want to curl up in bed all day :nope: and i no longer fit in my jeans :cry:well i do but they are SO uncomfortable, i normally live in them, i have had to resort to buying jogging bottoms and when we went out last night i had to put on my maternity jeans :nope:

I hope it is just stretching. They still haven't called me back because they want to talk to my primary dr, which is good.

I am wearing maternity as well today. My others are so uncomfortable and leaves red marks all over me!

I wish I had pregnancy symptoms! I got nothing :( I feel like a fraud. Like Im not pregnant.
When did you all get your symptoms? right away?

:hugs: kiwialouise, I hope all is ok. I know it's hard waiting for a scan x x

thank you everyone! i'm waiting to hear back from my doctor about what she thinks and how i proceed from here.

has anyone had slower rising hcg levels but everything turn out alright?

I wish I had pregnancy symptoms! I got nothing :( I feel like a fraud. Like Im not pregnant.
When did you all get your symptoms? right away?

It took me a while, I was in your position. It took me between 7-8 weeks to get symptoms, even now it's just sore bbs, tired, and icky feeling in tummy in the afternoons. Many people have perfectly healthy pregnancies and little to no symptoms. Try not to worry too much about it. Big big :hugs:

Hi everyone! I would love to join your group. I'm due July 13th (Friday the 13th! lol). Could change as I have had no scan yet. I had a mc in August at 5 weeks, so I am super nervous that something will go wrong. It is nice to have people who are going through the things I am going through. I am SUPER sick right now. Nauseous 24 hrs a day, throwing up, tired all the time. I can literally sleep for 12-13 hours if no one wakes me up. My poor OH is having to pick up all the slack around here.

Hi everyone! I would love to join your group. I'm due July 13th (Friday the 13th! lol). Could change as I have had no scan yet. I had a mc in August at 5 weeks, so I am super nervous that something will go wrong. It is nice to have people who are going through the things I am going through. I am SUPER sick right now. Nauseous 24 hrs a day, throwing up, tired all the time. I can literally sleep for 12-13 hours if no one wakes me up. My poor OH is having to pick up all the slack around here.

Julu 13th! what a wonderful birthday (its mine!) Haha. I was also born on friday the 13th of July back in the 80's though. Its a great day!

Im the same, ive been a bit worried today cos i feel OK but was at my worst yesterday with the nausea/tiredness. Just wanted to get in bed and stay snug and warm all day but had to drag myself to work! I cant wait to get some maternity stuff, my trousers are getting tight cos of the bloating but feel a bit of a fraud buying them at the moment.

Saphire, have you had your scan today? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->