July Babies!

Update: Despite me telling the dr office that I was thinking this was nothing, they told me that they would be more assured if I went to the hospital for an emergency scan. She did some measuring on the right side (report later today or tomorrow morning) but the baby is in the right place (no etopic) and has a wonderful heartbeat of 150bop. I cried when I saw it that she had to get me to hold my breath to get a correct measurement. She even gave me a pic :cloud9:

I'm a wee bit tired but that's it - no more symptoms. I even LOST weight this week at Slimming World!!

My DH is also a Friday 13th baby! But June, not July. Still, he was lucky for me!!

Overcomes: that is really great news :happydance:

HarrietO:xmas3:

Conina: great that you are able to lose weight. I am definetly gaining.

Hope the rest of you are doing well.

Elaine

Overcomer, great news! :D

Bunnikins, my scan is later on today.

Hope you ladies are all feeling well today, :hugs: for all of you suffering right now.

overcomer that is fab news

sapphire - thinking of you today :hugs:

Good luck sapphire, i REALLY hope its good news today for u!

Welcome HarrietO!

Yay to overcomer for getting to see ur little baby. Ive been getting some discomfort in my tummy too but i think its just the womb getting bigger and bigger!

Yay its December today! Not long til xmas! (although this year i think its more exciting that xmas = 11 weeks pregnant for me! I hope no one buys me clothes this year! xxxx

good luck Sapphire, I'll be thinking of you all day :hugs:

Thinking of you sapphire!

Enjoy seeing your baby peace!!

Bunnikins: I would have never went over tummy discomfort. I had a friend trying to convince me it was gas....ummm I know my body and gas for me doesn't go down that low :haha:. I was still able to sleep last night despite the pain getting mildly worse. I still don't have a report from the dr but not worried since I know baby is ok :baby:

sapphire and peacelikeariv, hope you have great scans today!

Hi ladies!
Can I please join you all? My first baby is due 5 July. After a scary first couple of weeks (lots of spotting) had a scan on Monday at 8+4 and saw my little bean with the heart fluttering away at 164bpm. Was most amazing thing ever!

Looking forward on sharing this journey together :)

X

Is anyone having any cramping? I have had a little throughout the day. Not sure if its stomach or uterus but its making me nervous either way!

I had cramping in weeks 4 + 5 - just like AF cramps. Its stretching most likely.

I've been cramping from conception on and still am. It was a lot more frequent and noticeable 4-5wks, but it still happens a couple times a day.

Yeah same here, it was really quite bad at 4-5 weeks but still happens every now and again. Like period type cramping, or when youve eaten something that disagrees with you! xx

me too, I had what I thought was very mild pre-AF cramps from about 14dpo onwards. It's much less now, only every now and then. I'm so used to it now it doesn't freak me out at all.

I wonder if anyone has any advice for me. I'm getting terrible all-day nausea, which is worse than the type of nausea I'm used to, and coupled with just generally feeling awful plus a nasty taste in my mouth, it's surprisingly debilitating. Thank god i don't have to work until January... Anyway, all day I feel like I'm one mouthful away from throwing up (although I haven't thrown up at all). Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have a solution? Crackers, ginger, and so on haven't had any effect at all. Eating make's me feel slightly worse for a short time.

unfortunately yes i have experienced this, not as bad this time round but i was VERY bad with LO, sea sickness bands helped, also eating little and offen, i would try different foods to see which ones worked the best, for me it is ready salted crisps, bacon and diet coke!! - not the healthest options in the world but it cant be helped, also i offen have to stop half way through a meal, even though im still really hungry cause i know if i keep eating i will feel worse in a bit, sending lots of :hugs: cause i know its crappy! x

I still don't have an answer, I have to go back for another scan next week. There's still an empty sac but it's measuring slightly bigger than last week. They won't make a diagnosis until the sac either stops growing, or it's big enough to see if there's a baby in it.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies :hugs:

oh no hun, :hugs: i cant believe how long they are making you wait :hugs: my one week wait nearly finished me off :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->