July Babies!

I wonder if anyone has any advice for me. I'm getting terrible all-day nausea, which is worse than the type of nausea I'm used to, and coupled with just generally feeling awful plus a nasty taste in my mouth, it's surprisingly debilitating. Thank god i don't have to work until January... Anyway, all day I feel like I'm one mouthful away from throwing up (although I haven't thrown up at all). Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone have a solution? Crackers, ginger, and so on haven't had any effect at all. Eating make's me feel slightly worse for a short time.

I'm in the same boat! I have so much saliva- I have to keep swallowing and every time I do I feel like it's going to come up. I haven't actually vomited yet either, but it seems like I could all day long. If I eat I feel worse too, but if I don't eat I can tell I'm hungry- yet nothing is appealing. Last night a strawberry banana smoothie went down really well. I've been doing soups too- basically anything that tummy doesn't need to work too hard on to digest. I sip water often too.

sapphire, i'm sorry things are still so unclear at the moment. My fingers are firmly crossed for you :hugs2:

Sapphire I am so sorry! I can't imagine what you are going through. :hugs:

Oh Sapphire, sorry you are going through this stress x

Look at my baby!!! hb 176. :happydance:

We were moved up one day. Cyst on my ovary, which I have been feeling. All looks wonderful. I am amazed at the wonderful blessing God has given us! Woo Hoo!

Attachments

• Scan1.jpg
    Scan1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 10
Sapphire, I'm so sorry you have to wait another week. That's so aggravating, but it's good they're using caution in deciding if things are progressing or not. Are you having any pregnancy symptoms?

As for nausea, I'm going through the same thing. It's certainly not as bad as it was with my first. For me I can usually eat:
chocolate milk, wild rice and chicken soup (from a can), toasted bagel with strawberry cream cheese, warm ginger tea, blended fruit smoothies and orange juice.

I cannot think about drinking water without feeling ill (as well as 95% of all foods :lol:). Sometimes adding lemon juice to water helps take that nausea taste from your mouth.

My advice is to eat only things that appeal to you. Ignore nutrition for now and stick with things that your body craves.

Great scan pic peacelikeariv! :happydance:

I'm not really having any symptoms Spidey, just sore boobies. Sorry you're still feeling sick :hugs:

I'm noticing more nausea this week. Is that weird? The past few weeks I had some but now I have it with heartburn and stomachaches.

I got a call back for a job in the city. I have an interview next Thursday and I'm nervous. If I get the job I'd be starting in January. The weird thing is even though it is a professional job, they are doing it as a group interview. I've never been to one of those and I don't really know what to expect. They are staffing out six positions in the same department so obviously they need to know if people will work together well but it just seems weird to me.

We are still waiting to hear from OH's employer before I can have my first ob appointment. He is to get hired this month and then we will have insurance and I can go make sure everything is okay. I worry about it a lot - some days are worse than others - but I'm taking my prenatal and I still have symptoms and no bleeding.

Sapphire, I'm so sorry to hear you have to wait again. You must be tearing your hair out!! Have they checked your HCG recently to see if things are moving the way they should be?

Peacelikeariv, your little one's a stunner!!!

ReadyOrNot, can't suggest anything I'm afraid. Eating makes me even more nauseous too, but I find that about 5 minutes after I eat it subsides a lot. I haven't found anything I can stomach except toast.

Hey everyone. My nausea has definitely increased this week. More nauseated at night than in the morning. I’ve found that eating small snacks every 2-3 hours helps. I’ve been eating bagels and then easy snack items like grapes, applesauce, a small orange. I think keeping my blood sugar up is what helps. Before I wasn’t eating very much throughout the day due to overall feeling sickly. Then by the evening I was so nauseated that I couldn’t even move.
And my prenatals really make me so nauseated!!!! I’ve been trying to take them after a meal but still.... ugh...

Esst- good luck with your interview. I think if you are taking prenatals and eating and sleeping well you should be fine. Many women don’t even know they are pregnant until later than you. Have you ever thought of going to the health department? They serve women who don’t have insurance.

Peace- What a cute pic of your little bean!! Love it!

Peacelikeariv - gorgeous scan picture x

Tigergaile, I had to stop taking my prenatals around week 6 since they made me very sick. I figured that being able to eat and drink was more important than a vitamin that would make me unable to eat and drink :haha: I had to do the same with my first pregnancy and my daughter turned out fine. I'm not saying you should stop taking vitamins, but if you need to miss a day or so from being sick don't feel guilty about it.

I stopped my prenatal and iron tablets too due to the sickness and feel much better. Of course i still take my folic acid though x

TigerGalLE- my income (unemployment insurance) plus what DH earns is too high for any assistance. We looked into individual insurance but his boss told him he'd be hired on in December. I was shocked that I fell pregnant on the first real try, but most women don't get their first scan til 10-12 weeks so I'm trying not to stress too much about it. DH's insurance will cover us from day one of his employment and I am just hoping that is soon.

Hi Ladies! You all entered my wierdo dream last night. So in my dream I would wake up in the morning and find post it notes stuck all over me. The notes said a time and things like, "still on your left side, good job" or "snuck onto your back for a few minutes" and "don't worry about that little twinge your felt, just growing pains". So in the morning I came here to ask who was leaving me all these notes and you all told me about the pregnancy fairies that watch over us at night. They let us know how we're sleeping and other helpful things.

What a nice idea eh?

Hi Ladies! You all entered my wierdo dream last night. So in my dream I would wake up in the morning and find post it notes stuck all over me. The notes said a time and things like, "still on your left side, good job" or "snuck onto your back for a few minutes" and "don't worry about that little twinge your felt, just growing pains". So in the morning I came here to ask who was leaving me all these notes and you all told me about the pregnancy fairies that watch over us at night. They let us know how we're sleeping and other helpful things.

What a nice idea eh?

Aww! That is a sweet dream! Keep up the good ones. I dream about food.

So my in laws( who do not know yet) called my husband last night to tell him they want to take us to Paris in February. I have never been to Europe and it would be the trip of a lifetime. I think i will be 20/22 weeks when we go. I am nervous about the flight time... About 12 hours...what would you ladies do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->