July Babies!

Tiger - i had a couple of days of feeling pretty good last week, and now my symptoms are back worse than ever! I think its normal to have good and bad days. Make the most of the good days. I went xmas shopping last week when i felt OK and thank god i did cos i couldnt do it now, i feel far too ill! Im constantly worrying too. Again, i believe this is normal (unfortunately!) xxx

Cramping is normal. I am just a day behind you and had it yesterday.

I have been a bit down on my luck lately as my bad knee is acting up and what I usually take for it, I can't take. I fell last night because it gave out. Going to do brace I guess for the next seven months until I am able to seek treatment. The last time this happened (in 2001) I had all kinds of x-rays, MRIs and other tests done. I am not sure those are really safe so if I can moderately walk with the knee brace then I guess I will ahve to deal and just avoid lifting at work.

Hope your knee feels better soon, use it as a good excuse to get plenty of rest! Good for you (and baby!) xxx

bunnikins, I've had various cramps on and off since before my BFP. I had some twinges yesterday and despite what my ticker says I'm actually 9 weeks or 9+1 today.

I too keep thinking of a mmc. I suppose we all do! The cramping is really keeping me positive! I keep thinking if I am cramping, then my bean is growing. I have had plenty of cramping and it seems to be worse at night definitely if I lay on my stomach.

I have been blessed to have very minimal ms. As long as I eat, I am doing ok. I can only eat 1/3 of what I use to eat, or I start feeling icky. Makes doing the 'small meals' thing easy though. I almost wish it was a bit worse so I could know he/she was ok. My cousin is one week behind me and she has been hugging the toilet since she found out. I don't envy that part!

Tiger, I had a moment of panic a couple of weeks ago when most of my symptoms tailed off but they're back with a vengeance now! Try not to worry about cramping unless it's very very strong. It's completely normal!

peacelikeariv, youre just lucky. I think i am lucky too cos i havent actually been sick, just very bad nausea, although i do have some good days where i feel almost normal.
My cramping is usually at night too. I suppose it is good cos it means things are growing, but i wish i wasnt so uncomfortable! I dont think im gonna be very good at the labour part if i find the mild cramping annoying!

I was also so worried yesterday. Loads of cramping and nausea had gone. Was convinced I was going to start bleeding any minute.
Today the cramping has gone. Massively bloated all of a sudden, though being constipated doesn't help. Thought I wasn't going to feel sick today and managed lunch. However, I've just been sick again so feel rubbish but less scared.
My 12 week scan is in just over 3 weeks. Can't decide whether to get a private scan before as I'm so paranoid. Also at the 6w one although they said they could see the HB I couldn't.

:hugs: to all you girls that are feeling sick.

Cramping is totally normal, it's just the uterus expanding to accomodate your lil bean. It freaked me out when I was pregnant with Holly, as it seemed to be constant, although I'm sure it wasn't :haha:

Symptoms do come and go too, it's only if all symptoms stop for a considerable amount of time, that you should be concerned.

Please don't worry about MMC. It's actually pretty rare, although it doesn't seem it because people post about it in first tri instead of MC support. Once you get through first tri, the worrying does lessen, although there's always something to worry about! When the baby's here, it gets even worse :dohh:

My newest problem. Breakouts! I am getting more pimples now then I did during puberty! I find my MS really kicks up from 2pm on until bed time, its actually pretty bad at bed, usually gets better with a bowl of cereal. Although last night was the best sleep I've had in the past few weeks. Slept atleast 10 hrs, with only two wake ups to use the washroom. Pretty exciting stuff! lol

3AM is not DH's usual cooking time. I wonder if it was his way of nesting.

Today (so far) has been a bit better. I had some crazy pain as I was coughing in bed last night but I wasn't feeling too bad when I woke up.

I've managed to eat a bit and keep it down. I don't usually eat a lot of salt but I did pick up some Reduced Fat Pringles to help.

I am terrified of a mmc too. Just like peacelikeariv I figure if I'm cramping and whatnot as I do at night, my uterus is still expanding which means the bean should still be growing.

Just heard from the Doctor. They had taken LOTS of blood at my 8w to go ahead and check all my levels because of the bleeding. Although I still have brown EVERY day, she said my progesterone was near perfect. Everything else looks healthy and ready to support this little guy. Thanks be to God!

Just heard from the Doctor. They had taken LOTS of blood at my 8w to go ahead and check all my levels because of the bleeding. Although I still have brown EVERY day, she said my progesterone was near perfect. Everything else looks healthy and ready to support this little guy. Thanks be to God!

Great news! :happydance:

happy news!

Wonderful news!

Brilliant news. Second tri can't come quick enough! x

Thats great news peacelikeariv!! :happydance:

ive had hardly any ms today but i have a stinking cold and a 4 year old that has done her best to wind me up ALL day, so thank god my ms wasnt bad, esp as i think i have left my sickness bands in the dry cleaners :dohh:

I have had loads of cramping today, im just really trying not to think too much about stuff, cause there's nothing i can do about it anyway :shrug:

Thats great news peacelikeariv!! :happydance:

ive had hardly any ms today but i have a stinking cold and a 4 year old that has done her best to wind me up ALL day, so thank god my ms wasnt bad, esp as i think i have left my sickness bands in the dry cleaners :dohh:

I have had loads of cramping today, im just really trying not to think too much about stuff, cause there's nothing i can do about it anyway :shrug:
:hugs::hugs2::hugs:

Can I join please ladies?? I FINALLY found out my EDD today! I am due on July 20th! :happydance: Super excited for this unexpected surprise! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->