July Babies!

Peace - Honestly, that is a little strange of a situation. I would trust your doctor though, and in your HCG levels. It could be from your BC because anything is possible, but I think it more realistically would be from a very irritated uterus. Just watch the blood, and the amt. If the amt increases, or gets bright red call your doctor again right away. Good Luck!

Just got back from my appointment with my OB. All is great, the pain I was feeling was probably round ligament pain. He said my ultrasound results are great and he is not treating me any different than a normal pregnancy. So no 12 wk ultrasound, damn it! I picked up my forms for down syndrome testing and such and will get the first one done near the end of the month. Back to see him in 4 weeks. My official EDD July 13th!

That is great news Sammy!

I still have one more week till the ultrasound. Time is going by slow. My symptoms that were already pretty mild have disappeared, a little scary I must say. Ugh!

Hope the rest of you are having a good day.

Elaine :flower:

I wish I could join the water buddies :haha: The thought of water makes me feel sick, so I've been drinking watered down icy orange juice and chocolate milk!

I went to the birthing center today for my 1st appointment and got a sonogram! They had one right in the room and DH asked if we could see the baby and they said yes!

https://www.razortoe.com/share/tummy/baby.jpg

They also calculated my due date as July 2nd, but I'm going to stick with July 1st :haha: It's one extra day in the right direction so I didn't complain. I know I'll go overdue again so I can use everyday I can get!

peacelikeariv, i hope the brown spotting stops too. I know its very common cos i scan a lot of ladies who say theyve had it xxx

Spidey thats so exciting u got to see baby!

My symptoms are a lot milder over the last couple of days... i dont like it! Im seeing the midwife tomorrow though!

Hi ladies...just popping in to say hello and I have my first ultrasound tomorrow! Eeeek! I will be 8w4d and this is my first. I have had a huge work load the past month and I completed it this morning, just now finally realizing my scan is tomorrow...so I am beside myself right now with excitement! Hoping for some good news tomorrow to share with you all...

Are anyone else's symptoms fading? Until Sunday I was being sick several times a day. Now I feel occasional nausea but otherwise a bit more myself. Still perhaps a bit tired but I'm worried it's too early to be losing symptoms?

Hi Girls,

had another ultrasound on Monday night, it went really well, bubs got little arms and legs now, another scan in 3 weeks, I will be 13weeks then, cant wait

aw nitengale i'm so sorry, i know how worrying it can be - i've been bleeding on and off for a few weeks :hugs:

I had been bleeding for the last couple of days with extremely bad cramping.. turns out I have two subchorionic bleeds. My symptoms had pretty much disappeared around the same time as I started to spot so I was really worried, but I just got back from the bathroom after vomiting.... I don't think I have ever been so happy to be sick!!!

Hey girls. Checking in. Hope everything is okay Nitengale! Thinking of you.

I just completed at 14hr shift at the hospital... ugh... I’m worn out to the bone.
Nausea has really settled down. No nausea for 3 days. Have been dizzy at times.

And now I feel extremely bloated and feel like my lower abdomen is stretching!!! Like just tight feeling!!

Anyway I love that we can symptom share here. Helps tons. I hope everyone is doing well. And thinking of you all!

Oh Nitengale, try not to worry honey - I know easier said than done xx

Sunshine, thinking of you today and hoping you get some answers! :baby:

Beanhunter, yes i feel more normal now. I was really bad on monday, and woke up tuesday feeling OK, and have been OK over the last couple of days.

Nightengale, hope all is OK. Have you managed to get in touch with anyone for a scan to see what (if anything) is causing the bleeding? Im sure all will be fine xxx

HUGS Nightengale! Bleeding has been common around here. Stay positive!

Bug222 - Glad to see you! I had been thinking about you. Sorry about the bleeds! I am not familiar with that term? What did it mean for you and the babe?

TigerGalLE - You are a machine! I do tens, get dinner finished and stop completely for the evening! Congrats on being sick! haha Funny how we love the things we hate.

Hi ladies just checking in, hope everyone is doing ok. :hugs: for those who need them! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->