July Babies!

Hey Ladies, I got a question? I know some of you have mentioned having cramps in the pelvic region but what I'm feeling isn't really cramping. It's kinda like a full feeling, almost like my bladder is really full but I know it isn't. Its not really painful more of an annoyance, everynow and then if I move its a sharp jab. Is this growing and stretching I'm feeling or a possible UTI? I've never had a UTI or any kind of infection down there.

Hey Ladies, I got a question? I know some of you have mentioned having cramps in the pelvic region but what I'm feeling isn't really cramping. It's kinda like a full feeling, almost like my bladder is really full but I know it isn't. Its not really painful more of an annoyance, everynow and then if I move its a sharp jab. Is this growing and stretching I'm feeling or a possible UTI? I've never had a UTI or any kind of infection down there.
could it just be bloating? I've had serious bloating for weeks now, really, really uncomfortable like I just ate two Christmas dinners...

Could be bloating but to be on the safe side take a urine sample to the doc, just to get it tested xx

Good morning all! I am wearing a brace on my knee and walking stairs in an odd manner. I am back at work today but man oh man...After my nausea disappeared for 10 days it is BACK with a VENGEANCE!!

Sapphire I hope you are holding well. I wish they did some bloods on you.

Sammie maybe you need to contact your dr. I had similair pains last week though the were very low so they scanned me.

Peace WONDERFUL news!!!

My OH is sooo excited about seeing the baby monday! That's all he can talk about now. He wasn't with me last wednesday when I went for an emergency scan. Hopefully they will give my GA (gestational age). I am very uncomfortable this go around. By this time last time, I was starting to feel "normal" and now I am just feeling like I am "newly" pregnant. I know 8 weeks is still newly pregnant but not like 3w5d!!!

Do you guys do the gender predictions. I do them for fun although I have to say they all turned out right for my son. Here is brazilian one:

ð ODD AGE with ODD MONTH= GIRL
ð EVEN AGE with EVEN MONTH= GIRL
ð EVEN AGE with ODD MONTH= BOY
ð ODD AGE with EVEN MONTH= BOY

(age and month of conception :)

Overcomer - Fun! Its a boy!

Sammycaine- From what I have heard, a UTI is very painful. They say you will definitely feel it when you pee. But I agree with hel_5, take it to the doc. Never hurts!

I have been massively bloated for two days now. Even DH said, surely that can't be the baby!! (horror) Then last night he asked if I had been drinking plenty of water. The answer is a resounding no! Water, for whatever reason, really makes me feel icky. I tried something another girl said and drank it a little warmer, that did help.

Point of the story, I want us all to be water buddies! "they" tell me if I drink more water, the bloating will lessen. That is much needed! I don't want anyone to know we are pregnant and that is hard when my clothes are tight! Thank God it is winter so I can bundle up!

Who is with me? 80 oz of water is what my doc said! Seems ridiculous, but I will try anything! Hands in!

I already drink 2 litres a day (not sure what that is in ozs) so I'm with you!

I'm not sure but I hope you find out soon! :hugs:

Majm - due date buddies!!

Sounds good to me! :happydance:

Sammycaine- From what I have heard, a UTI is very painful. They say you will definitely feel it when you pee. But I agree with hel_5, take it to the doc. Never hurts!

I have been massively bloated for two days now. Even DH said, surely that can't be the baby!! (horror) Then last night he asked if I had been drinking plenty of water. The answer is a resounding no! Water, for whatever reason, really makes me feel icky. I tried something another girl said and drank it a little warmer, that did help.

Point of the story, I want us all to be water buddies! "they" tell me if I drink more water, the bloating will lessen. That is much needed! I don't want anyone to know we are pregnant and that is hard when my clothes are tight! Thank God it is winter so I can bundle up!

Who is with me? 80 oz of water is what my doc said! Seems ridiculous, but I will try anything! Hands in!

I'm in!!!

majm - You got your BFP on my daughter's 7th birthday! ;)

LOL My daughter turned 1 year old 4 days later and my EDD is My Uncle's Birthday. :D

i definitely need to drink more water anyway so i'm in!

I have the opposite problem, I can't stop drinking which means I'm peeing 24/7! But it has to be icey cold, room temperature water makes me gag. I nearly killed poor dh yesterday when he took my last water bottle out of the freezer!
But go for it ladies, water is def good for you in lots of ways.

I feel badly but regular water makes me sick to my stomach right now. I can do ginger ale/a little soda but I've tried juice which causes heartburn. I'm basically drinking ginger ale and chocolate soy milk exclusively.

I feel badly but regular water makes me sick to my stomach right now. I can do ginger ale/a little soda but I've tried juice which causes heartburn. I'm basically drinking ginger ale and chocolate soy milk exclusively.

SAME HERE!! Before I got my BFP, I hated ginger ale but now that is the only thing I can drink that actually doesn't make me sick! LOL :haha:

I struggle with water but today i discovered that i get on much better with sparkling water. Drank a whole 750ml bottle this evening.

I struggle with water but today i discovered that i get on much better with sparkling water. Drank a whole 750ml bottle this evening.

sparkling water with a squeeze of lemon or lime is good.

Good Job!

Albs - That cracked me up!

So ladies I am still having brown blood every day. I had the ok from the doc as far as my levels, but obviously still concerned. Do you all think it could be a result of being on bc for so long? I only had two cycles off of bc before we were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->