July Babies!

My interview went well. I got a new suit to wear (had to go up a size, ugh) and I should hear back from them soon.

My ms only seemed to last a week (fingers crossed) and I have managed to eat somewhat normally for the last 24 hours.

My doppler WAS supposed to get here yesterday but I think the weather we are having delayed it. It says "out for delivery" on the tracking info now. I think if I can find the hb I will be less stressed about the ms going away. The fatigue is still there and the breast tenderness as well but this is my first pregnancy so everything is bound to worry me.

Hi girls

Just popping in to say goodbye. I got a missed miscarriage diagnosis confirmed today.

I wish you all the best, and a happy & healthy pregnancy to you all :hugs: x x

Hi girls

Just popping in to say goodbye. I got a missed miscarriage diagnosis confirmed today.

:cry: I will miss you :hugs: I am so sorry :(

Awww sorry sapphire, It was really lovely having you as part of this. I really hope youre back soon xxxx

Well I went to the hospital yesterday. They took blood. Went to the hospital again this morning for ultrasounds and the baby is there but it is only measuring six weeks which is a few weeks off. I keep asking them what that means since it sure doesn't sound good and no one would give me answers, they just kept saying that it is too early to tell. So they sent me home to wait it out and here I am. Waiting...

Saphire - sorry to hear your news hun :hugs: If you decide to try again then I hope we see you back here again soon. xx

Nitengale - thinking of you, stay positive as everything might be fine. Could you have ovulated later than you thought? Keeping fingers crossed for you and your bean.

Sapphire1 I am so sorry for your loss. :cry:

Nitengale I am praying for you that everything turns out ok! :hugs:

AFM, I was in a car accident last night! On my HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY! My son and I were in the car and we were stopped for about 15 secs waiting for the car in front of me to turn left when "BAM!!!!" Got hit by a lady in the rear of my Pathfinder! I was so mad because my son was in the car and I am pregnant! I made sure my son was ok then got out of the car to check on the person who hit me. She was fine so I yelled at her and pretty told her how I felt about her not paying attention and hitting my car with my son in there! I did not curse at her but Oh I was so upset!!! :growlmad:

Oh Sapphire, words cannot express, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Nitengale - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :baby:

Sapphire I'm so sorry to hear your news.
Nightingale I really hope it all works out.

:hugs: to you both.

Hi girls

Hon, I am so, so sorry and I really hope you get another chance really soon :hugs::hugs:

Well I went to the hospital yesterday. They took blood. Went to the hospital again this morning for ultrasounds and the baby is there but it is only measuring six weeks which is a few weeks off. I keep asking them what that means since it sure doesn't sound good and no one would give me answers, they just kept saying that it is too early to tell. So they sent me home to wait it out and here I am. Waiting...
I'll be keeping everything crossed for you - hopefully you ovulated late or have a tilted uterus. :hugs::hugs:

Fingers crossed nitengale. I have my 1st scan on Monday, so will have a nervous wait this weekend.

Oh Sapphire so sorry! You have been wonderful to chat with. Keep trying and I know you will be back soon!

Thinking of you nightengale!

So sorry for your loss Sapphire :hugs: sending you lots of healing thoughts

I am hoping for the best for you Nitengale :hugs:

I hope you are ok mjam!!!!!

Is it sad that I am kinda excited I had to come home from work early today cause I can't stop throwing up for the first time in this pregnancy?

Sapphire, I was just thinking of you today. I'm so sorry things turned out the way they did and you had to spend so long waiting for answers. I hope you get a sticky bean really soon! :hugs:

Nitengale, do you have another scan scheduled? I'm so sorry you have to wait and be stressed out wondering whats going on. :hugs:

majm, I'm glad you and your son are okay. Put your feet up tonight and relax!

sammycaine- yay for vomit :haha:

Thank you soooo much everyone for all of your support. I have stopped bleeding and I have not had any cramps. But the fact that the baby only measured 6 weeks and I am almost 10 weeks only means that something is totally wrong. I had hcg checked yesterday and I go back tomorrow for the second hcg level. I guess I will have more answers then. The doctors won't really tell me anything but they are probably not allowed to yet, but the stories that I read that are like mine do not have happy endings.

Crossing my fingers.

Hi everyone!

I'd like to join your group, it would be great to have some people to chat with! My due date is july 5th. I have my first midwife appointment next week, I can't wait!

Take care ladies :flower:

everything i read says that scan dates are pretty accurate. however, i had a scan at 5w5d due to bleeding, and they said i barely measured 4 weeks. i had a scan 2 weeks later and measured over 8 weeks, which isn't even possible (i know when i o'd as i use opks and get o pain, plus dh and i hadn't bd anywhere near when that scan says i get pregnant). so i guess they're not that accurate after all!

did you see the heartbeat? if not i hope you get to go for another scan soon to set your mind at rest.

FXd for you and your beanie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"