July Babies!

Nitengale - I'm sorry hun :( I'm getting worried too....I've been having a lot of cramps but no bleeding yet... I'm gunna keep my eye open :(

First trimester is so stressful!

Nitengale I am so sorry you are having to stress! It would be so nice if we didn’t have to wait for answers in life. Praying for you.

SLC- I’m hoping your cramps are just the uterus stretching. If no heavy bleeding try not to worry!

I had another scan yesterday due to my sudden decline in symptoms. The office was really nice and wanted to see me and reassure me right away. They said they were worried as well since my first scan showed me only at 6.1 when per my LMP I should be 8.1. And on my first scan the HB was only 114.

The ultrasound tech said she got worried when she heard I had called and encouraged them to bring me in right away.

Everything was fine fine fine. HB was 167 and this time I was measuring 8 weeks (I’m 7wk 3 day per my last scan). She didn’t change my due date though. I was so very relieved. Afterwards we hugged and talked about how all pregnancies are different and how stressful first trimester is!!!

Thinking of you all.
Have a wonderful day today.

Tiger

Good Morning Ladies,

Just wanted to share some good news. My first u/s went great...measuring 8w4d as I hoped. Got to see that little heart beat flicker, unreal seriously! Doc said it was beating at 165 bpm...said an old wives tale says higher heart beats are related to girls, but laughed about it saying it's only 50% correct! Anyone have personal experience or insight about that ol'tale?? Hope everyone else is doing okay this morning.

Boomboom_us_8w4d_small.jpg

Nitengale I hope things get better for you.

Maj, I commented on your post in first tri but will say it again. My son is only 2. He is really just learning to relate pain and locations. DH and I have agreed that if we are ever in an accident that DS was to get checked out (especially if airbags deploy as we have athem all over!) Now that I am expecting again, I will be going for an ultrasound to make sure the baby isn't hurt. I had a dear friend lost her baby girl at 22 weeks in a car accident. They are still trying to deal with it and it breaks my hear all the time just thinking about it.

I have my first official scan on monday. I wasn't given a gestational age with the one at the hospital just the heart rate. It was 150 so I figure it can't be too far from where I should be...I hope. Also dh gets to see LO :happydance:! Just one busy weekend to go!!

Congrats Cera & TigerGalL!

Welcome Djibou!

How are my water buddies today? I started the morning with a huge glass of water. I was so thirsty. Forgot that water really makes me sick! haha I almost tossed my cookies! Dh thinks it is hilarious.:blush:

I had my first u/s today! Everything was measuring perfect and hearing/seeing the heartbeat was amazing!!

Hi girls

Just popping in to say goodbye. I got a missed miscarriage diagnosis confirmed today.

I wish you all the best, and a happy & healthy pregnancy to you all :hugs: x x

im so so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: you will be missed :cry:

I have read a few people's posts where they have said "Tossed my cookies" - what does that mean? Threw them away in the bin?

nitengale - i have my fxd crossed for you:hugs:

Djibou - :xmas3: welcome and congrats

yay for everyone that has had beautiful scans :happydance:

Been in work the past few days, had to wear my sickness bands as i have such a bad cough its making me sick :dohh: so far though only one person has figured out im pregnant again!!!

hows everyone doing?

Well my few days of feeling better have disappeared. I'm feeling really sick again today. Completely washed out. I'm gutted as we've got a big dinner tomorrow night at a v posh restaurant for my 30th. It was booked ages ago before I got pregnant and I'd been so looking forward to it. Am now dreading it. Also most of the guests don't know so not sure how I'm going to hide things! Any suggestions?

i dont know :shtug: claim that you have come down with a sickness bug so therefore are not feeling the best??

i would ring the restaurant and find out what on the menu, make sure there is something you can stomach, or see if they could do you something different - it is always easier to do these things before hand

also eat before you go, i know it sounds stupid, but sometimes hunger can make it worse and it could be a bit of a wait before you get your food.

But if it makes you feel any better i have thrown up in most of the loos in the the four seasons in Dublin, at least you know their loos will be nice and clean :rofl:

Well my few days of feeling better have disappeared. I'm feeling really sick again today. Completely washed out. I'm gutted as we've got a big dinner tomorrow night at a v posh restaurant for my 30th. It was booked ages ago before I got pregnant and I'd been so looking forward to it. Am now dreading it. Also most of the guests don't know so not sure how I'm going to hide things! Any suggestions?
I would just be 'honest' and let people know you're feeling a bit rough (white lie might be needed if anyone probes - 24 hour bug?) but still determined to enjoy yourself as much as possible! If you normally drink alcohol I'm sure feeling a bit rough is a good enough excuse not to have to drink alcohol. But then again I don't drink so what do I know! :flower: Anyway, hope you feel a bit better by then and have a great time!

I had a moment this morning where I almost gave the game away to my aunt (my mum doesn't want me telling extended family until after Christmas so I'm humouring her). I told my aunt I was feeling rough and she kept digging and digging trying to find out what was wrong and have I been to a doctor and so on.
:wacko:

Luckily they wont be expecting me to drink as they all know I was put on new meds in April and haven't drunk since so at least that's ok. Hoping tomorrow will be another good day. Evenings normally better. It's a bit of a nightmare, I know the menu but it's a Michelin starred restaurant so all quite fussy dishes! Eek!

Luckily they wont be expecting me to drink as they all know I was put on new meds in April and haven't drunk since so at least that's ok. Hoping tomorrow will be another good day. Evenings normally better. It's a bit of a nightmare, I know the menu but it's a Michelin starred restaurant so all quite fussy dishes! Eek!

Yes they will be fussy dishes but EVERYTHING will be cooked fresh so they should have absolutly no trouble putting something 'on the side' :thumbup:

Nitengale I hope things get better for you.

Maj, I commented on your post in first tri but will say it again. My son is only 2. He is really just learning to relate pain and locations. DH and I have agreed that if we are ever in an accident that DS was to get checked out (especially if airbags deploy as we have athem all over!) Now that I am expecting again, I will be going for an ultrasound to make sure the baby isn't hurt. I had a dear friend lost her baby girl at 22 weeks in a car accident. They are still trying to deal with it and it breaks my hear all the time just thinking about it.

I have my first official scan on monday. I wasn't given a gestational age with the one at the hospital just the heart rate. It was 150 so I figure it can't be too far from where I should be...I hope. Also dh gets to see LO :happydance:! Just one busy weekend to go!!

Thanks Hon! :hugs: We did not go get checked but mainly because My car (Thank Heaven for SUVs) really did not budge. No jerking or whiplash at all. It was just the fact that things could have been so much worse is what ticked me off! I believe she was on her cell phone!! People do not understand how dangerous it is to be on your cell phone and driving. My friend just died 2 weeks ago from a car accident while he was on his cell phone. :cry:

I have read a few people's posts where they have said "Tossed my cookies" - what does that mean? Threw them away in the bin?

It means throwing up. :thumbup:

majm I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. My husband used to drive on his phone all the time (it's completely normal here and they don't prosecute people for it) but I've banned him from doing that and I bought him a hands free bluetooth headset. I can't understand why people think a phonecall is a higher priority than people's safety! Grrr

readyORnot ThanksHon. :hugs: Yes, it was a very tragic loss. He left behind 2 toddler little boys who will not remember daddy now. :( It is very dangerous and I have gotten onto my husband for texting while driving too. I tell him how selfish it is! He does not do it a lot, but all it can take is 1 time and ruins many lives!

We both have hands free devices through our radios in our vehicles too.

Whoo July Babies, still can't believe im pregnant ive done about 8 tests and a clearblue and i still don't believe!! 21 months of negatives so i suppose it's normal to feel like this lol.
Im due July, doc said the 6th but i got the 4th. Not really any symptoms sore boobies and was sick yesterday loads but other than that im OK. Congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month :) xxx

I felt the same way! After 16 months I'm still having trouble believing it all to be true!! Worst part is at the OB where i'm going they make you wait until you're at least nine weeks before seeing you to make sure you'll carry I guess. And the waiting game is pure torture! I just want to see that baby up on the screen for myself to believe it's really true! Good luck to everybody with July babies! My due date is July 30th :happydance:

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Beanhunter, I had a big fancy dinner out last week and I ate right before leaving, figuring it might take a while before getting some food. It took long enough between servings for me to get a little hungry, but not long enough to get too nauseous. Hopefully you get lucky that way too :)

beanhunter- I'd also try to get a really good sleep tonight and a nap midday tomorrow. If I'm well rested I usually feel better. Eating before dinner is a good idea too... an empty stomach is not a good thing! Fingers crossed you have a nice dinner. I've found that I have 1-2 really bad days and then a good day, so your good day might come just in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->