July Babies!

Well it's pretty official, my hcg levels are going down. Now I just wait for the inevitable. I have faith and hope that I will fall pregnant again soon. It was really great sharing this time with you all and thank you for the support.

Wishing you all a happy holidays and healthy months ahead. :hugs:

Well it's pretty official, my hcg levels are going down. Now I just wait for the inevitable. I have faith and hope that I will fall pregnant again soon. It was really great sharing this time with you all and thank you for the support.

oh no! I am sooo sorry! You are in my thoughts and we will miss you dearly! Good luck dear and I hope you will be okay. :(

I am so, so sorry Nitengale and my fingers are crossed that you will get another chance really soon.:hugs:

Sorry Nightengale, i really am. I hope youre OK. Fingers crossed for a 2012 baby for you! xxxx

hello ladies, hope your all well, l've had allsorts of appointments lately, they have changed my due date to 26th June as my symptoms have totally gone now just sore boobs and headaches! They think I'm futher gone But i don't believe that!! I know when i ovulated they don't have a clue lol, I'm having my scan on tuesday yey :) and I've got my phone back so i will be on here more, shame there isn't an app!!
Well take care and ill let you know how I get on xxxx

hopingforno2 - I think most people get their dates changed a few times. I'm surprised they would change it if you haven't had a scan though. That doesn't make a lot of sense. I just noticed your wedding ticker... 12 days! Congrats!

Due 23rd July, been wondering if there was a july club round here!! Absolutely petrified of mc though, had one in may and one in august, found out about this new bubba at 7weeks and 3 days, we saw the heartbeat and everything at an emergency scan, but the fear is still there :( Every niggle and such, I have almost convinced my self this one is over already :( sorry for the downer there, but dug this thread up as need to try be positive! please feel free to give me a kick up the bum!!

Hello ladies, Mind if I join in? Im due July 18th.. Ive had 2 miscarriages this year as well tinkerbelle but I havent even had the chance to go see a doctor yet :( Today I felt so weird that I did the EXACT same thing and almost convinced myself that I would start cramping or see spotting soon.. Im trying to stay positive though. We can do this! :hugs:

Hello, thanks I know the date she changed me to just doesn't add up think she was having an off day lol! I know 12 days! Shitting it haha, to be honest ive got no faith in this pregnancy, I'm convinced something's wrong i hope not so badly I just need a scan now so I know, my doctors are rubbish :( but I'm still mega excited for tuesday :) x

Hello ladies, Mind if I join in? Im due July 18th.. Ive had 2 miscarriages this year as well tinkerbelle but I havent even had the chance to go see a doctor yet :( Today I felt so weird that I did the EXACT same thing and almost convinced myself that I would start cramping or see spotting soon.. Im trying to stay positive though. We can do this! :hugs:

:hugs: My husband phoned the emergency epu when I got cramps told them my history and I was in pretty much straight away, its hard to be positive isn't it, but its a must!! what will be will be, and that's a little baby in our arms in 7 or so months xx

I'm sure everything will be okay for the two of you, but I get why it would be hard to relax after 2 mc. I feel the same way sometimes, it took us a year to get pregnant, and if something happened I wonder how long it would take for us to have another chance. I have my fingers crossed that we all make it to the end of this trimester, the next two should be easier :hugs:

Hello all and welcome to the new girls.
I'm feeling rubbish today. The nausea is back and I'm full of cough and cold. Spent yesterday on te sofa and just managed 2 hrs at work before being sent home so it's back to sofa and dressing gown again. Sure this is worse than when not pregnant as i had no energy tomorrow and now just want to sleep.

I woke up with a really sore stomach. I'm not sleeping deeply as OH's alarm is set for 640 and I'm usually unable to fall back asleep after either that or his getting ready for work wakes me up. I was in bed for about an hour until my stomach was getting too much to handle. I'm now sitting here with chocolate soy milk and some crackers and hoping it goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->