July Babies!

i can't wait to start the babys room i did it up for LO but he never went in there and sleeps in with es so as soon as we find out what bubs is i am going to redo it if i can get in there it is full of toys at the min.

had a scan today.

Are we going to open a new thread in 2nd tri?

Attachments

• baby munro 01.jpg
    baby munro 01.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 2
awwww ready s/he looks like s/he's blowing kisses!!

thanks guys, it does look like blowing a kiss! It was so great to finally get my scan and to have a sonographer who was actually willing to talk to me and explain what was going on!
Baby was wriggling around a lot and kicking his or her legs about like crazy!

We had a scare this weekend with spotting & bleeding & clotting but I am happy to say that I went to the doctor today and the baby has a great heartbeat. Everything is measuring just fine. Uterus is closed! Baby is healthy and perfect! Such a Huge relief! No scan though. :( I won't get another scan until 19 weeks. :cry: I can't believe I have to wait 8 more weeks! :growlmad: LOL

had a scan today.

Are we going to open a new thread in 2nd tri?

Beautiful scan hon! :hugs:

I wouldn't think so because this one is in the Group Discussions where it is all the Trimester's. Right!? :shrug:

Ya I think this group is for the full term! Which is less than 200 days away!

They called this morning to change my appt from thursday to friday! Ugghh! I have been so patient! Feels like that extra day is too long!!

They called this morning to change my appt from thursday to friday! Ugghh! I have been so patient! Feels like that extra day is too long!!
:hugs::hugs:

We had a scare this weekend with spotting & bleeding & clotting but I am happy to say that I went to the doctor today and the baby has a great heartbeat. Everything is measuring just fine. Uterus is closed! Baby is healthy and perfect! Such a Huge relief! No scan though. :( I won't get another scan until 19 weeks. :cry: I can't believe I have to wait 8 more weeks! :growlmad: LOL

Yay glad everything is OK! What a relief! I had my scan today too, and it went OK in the end. It took AGES to get a nuchal translucency measurement cos baby was wriggling. The picture we got wasnt great but i dont mind!

I just looked and there are now august and september 2012 threads! It made me feel so.... far along! And yet still soooooo long to go....

Yay glad everything is OK! What a relief! I had my scan today too, and it went OK in the end. It took AGES to get a nuchal translucency measurement cos baby was wriggling. The picture we got wasnt great but i dont mind!

I just looked and there are now august and september 2012 threads! It made me feel so.... far along! And yet still soooooo long to go....

Oh I know! But then I have 8 weeks until I find out the sex! Feels like fOREVER away! LOL I cannot believe I did NOT ge a scan! I wonder if they made a mistake though because they forgot to get my labwork done at my first appt too! I did that today!! :growlmad: I was totally looking forward to seeing my baby today! Such a bummer! :cry:

My next OBGYN appointment isn't until January 19th because my OB is off on vacation from the 1st until then. lol

My 20 week anomaly scan isn't until 23 weeks for me, so i have AGES to wait. Grr. x

I haven't posted in a while. I am trying to figure out what I can drink as water and most other things make me sick. I have my first tri screening next week and despite thinking I have been feeling some movements, I still am scared of the scan. I just wish this morning sickness would go.

overcomer - As far as being scared of the scan, even if you are not feeling movements at all yet that fact you are having morning sickness is a sign that the hormones are still in full swing, so that is a REALLY good sign.

mlyn- Are you already 14 weeks?! I know I'm late but...welcome to the 2nd trimester!

majm- What part of Texas are you from?

Bunni - I know! I love the September threads because they make me feel more far along too LOL!... I also check out the BFP announcements for the same reason LOL!!

OMG I just realized I am less than 200 too! :happydance:

Ah man! Yeah 1 more day does seem like a PITA!! :( :hugs:

I haven't posted in a while. I am trying to figure out what I can drink as water and most other things make me sick. I have my first tri screening next week and despite thinking I have been feeling some movements, I still am scared of the scan. I just wish this morning sickness would go.

I still have ms too. When I got weighed yesterday I was 1 lb less than when they weighed me on Dec. 5th. I don't mind it though. :D Not suppose to gain much yet anyway. :thumbup: But have you tried Orange Juice or Apple Juice??

overcomer - As far as being scared of the scan, even if you are not feeling movements at all yet that fact you are having morning sickness is a sign that the hormones are still in full swing, so that is a REALLY good sign.

mlyn- Are you already 14 weeks?! I know I'm late but...welcome to the 2nd trimester!

majm- What part of Texas are you from?

Bunni - I know! I love the September threads because they make me feel more far along too LOL!... I also check out the BFP announcements for the same reason LOL!!

I am from Austin and My husband is from San Antonio. :thumbup:

I find sparkling water sits a lot better with me than regular water, and sometimes I put in a little bit of fruit juice (not from concentrate) just to make it a little more interesting. I can't cope with my usual herbal teas any more but honey and lemon seems to be going down okay.

As for MS - I was genuinely convinced it normally vanishes by second tri but I've been feeling terrible all week and just tossed my cookies about half an hour ago so no such luck here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->