July Babies!

I am finding the morning sickness to be the most draining. My SIL and MIL both talk about how wonderful they felt during their pregnancies!!! So far I have dealt with headaches, bloating, all day morning sickness/vomiting, and now heartburn....and I am almost week 11. lol I am definitely finding it overwhelming, but I keep hanging on to the hope that it will be easing up soon!

SLC - I've noticed! We will have to see if we deliver the same day.

My MS is gone, has been for awhile, makes me nervous, I feel fantastic. I see my doc on the 4th. I want to ask for another U/S just to make sure everything is fine, I've had a terrible cold and the flu lately and lost just over 10lbs in a week. But no spotting and no cramping are good signs.

my m/s is still lingering, but I felt pretty good yesterday so I hope I'm nearing the end of it.

Can anyone feel flutters yet? I feel very light ones every so often... it's like little vibrations in my lower abdomen. I've only ever felt it when I was pregnant with my daughter and now, so I know it must be the baby.

I'm massive too.. I'll have to take a bump picture later and post it. I can't believe how fast I'm growing with this one. My stomach muscles must be really weak!

AFM, You would think 12 weeks pregnant my "morning sickness" would start to taper off................nope!!! ;{

As much as I hate to say it SLC with my DD I was sick until I hit about 25 weeks :( Im feellng pretty good with this one though so Im hoping this time is much different hahaha

Hope everyone is doing ok! Cant believe how quick its going, love that everyone is having scans now :D mine is next friday i cant wait! I think theyre gonna tell me theres about 4 babies in there cos i look ginormous! Either that or ive badly miscalculated and im actually about 30 weeks already haha! :rofl:

I've been seeing so many updating that they went for 2nd scans herely lately and they have twins! LOL I am scared to death! :lol:

Sammy - We are due the same day!! :)

AFM, You would think 12 weeks pregnant my "morning sickness" would start to taper off................nope!!! ;{

Mine is still bad! I keep waking up thinking "I'll be good today!" The BAM!!! It hits! LOL

I am finding the morning sickness to be the most draining. My SIL and MIL both talk about how wonderful they felt during their pregnancies!!! So far I have dealt with headaches, bloating, all day morning sickness/vomiting, and now heartburn....and I am almost week 11. lol I am definitely finding it overwhelming, but I keep hanging on to the hope that it will be easing up soon!

I've been having headaches like every other day, I am constantly bloated and my sickness use to be all day but now it is spurts. I am CONSTANTLY burping & constipated! :blush:

SLC - I've noticed! We will have to see if we deliver the same day.

My MS is gone, has been for awhile, makes me nervous, I feel fantastic. I see my doc on the 4th. I want to ask for another U/S just to make sure everything is fine, I've had a terrible cold and the flu lately and lost just over 10lbs in a week. But no spotting and no cramping are good signs.

I'm sure everything is fine hon and I hope you are feeling better! :hugs:

my m/s is still lingering, but I felt pretty good yesterday so I hope I'm nearing the end of it.

Can anyone feel flutters yet? I feel very light ones every so often... it's like little vibrations in my lower abdomen. I've only ever felt it when I was pregnant with my daughter and now, so I know it must be the baby.

I'm massive too.. I'll have to take a bump picture later and post it. I can't believe how fast I'm growing with this one. My stomach muscles must be really weak!

I can SWEAR that I occasionally feel the flutters really low in my abdomen! I know what to look for so I believe I feel them. :D

As much as I hate to say it SLC with my DD I was sick until I hit about 25 weeks :( Im feellng pretty good with this one though so Im hoping this time is much different hahaha

I had MS throughout my entire pregnancy with my daughter!

Hi lady's i forgot i posted on here a long time ago hope every 1 is doing good.

My ms went 2 weeks ago and now i am just left with the sleepy ness. I have my 12 week scan a week on mon can not wait to see what is going on in there i am so big i found a pic of me at 21+weeks with my Lo and i am as big as that now. (put a pic in 1st tri pics thread) ether i have 2 in there or it is a very big baby. really hoping none of them is true and it is just because it is my 3rd.

I haven't felt flutters yet. I've thought I have....but who knows. 12 weeks is still pretty early to be feeling that. Although, with my kids I always started feeling them around 15-16 weeks which I guess is normal. lol

Happy New Year all :happydance:, only about 7 months of pregnancy left! Evelyn is driving my MAD at the moment. I just wish pregnancy was over, so I would not get mad at the kids!!

Happy new year. This is the year we have our babies!!!! x

Happy New Year!!! Today my baby boy turned 7 years old!!:kiss:

Happy birthday to your little boy :)

Hope everyones had a good new years! We can finally all say that we're having our babies this year! :dance:

So, I had a scare this morning. This is really TMI!!! I have been REALLY constipated and had to go to the bathroom. I was in there a while and nothing came. :shrug: I did pee of course. Well, when I wiped there was some watery blood!! Not a lot but I looked in the toilet and there was a small dime size looking clot. It was red but not bright and not a lot. I checked to see where it came from and actually was from my vagina. I am SSSOOO nervous now but then at the same time I feel confident that the baby is fine. I have my appt on Tuesday. I will say that my DH and I had intercourse twice this morning and I wonder if that is one of the causes!? :blush: That and being constipated and straining!? Plus I was pretty sick with Morning Sickness at 2 a.m. and tossing my cookies! :shrug: Please pray! Told DH no more sex until I talk to the doctor!

Aww probably just some old blood u squeezed out when straining. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Xx I know what u mean about the constipation its terrible I'm suffering too but I don't know what is safe to take for it...

Hope everyone is ok. Exciting that so many of us r in second trimester, not long before we r all there! Exciting!!

ugghh I hate constipation. I have only dealt with it once or twice so far. No fun! I find it helpful to go for a jog and drink plenty of water. Exercise is really great at getting things going.

Happy New Year! Cannot wait to get my baby THIS year! We have an u/s scheduled for Thursday! 13 weeks!

Consitpation can be bad but you can take something to actually ease it and make it softer so you dont have to strain so hard.. TMI I know haha but I took something called dulcolax (also known as colace) when I was pregnant with my DD and it helped a TON! Its not a laxative so it wont make you go.. just softens it up hahahaha

Thanks y'all. I have had some more spotting but it was more like in a mix of discharge. :blush: TMI Sorry. and that was earlier not long after the first time. I have nothing now and pray it stays this way! I can't wait until my appt on Tuesday morning!!!

It could be from having sex and knocking the cervix. I hope it is nothing else

for Constipation try fybogel it may take a few days to work but when it starts don't stop taking it also pure orangewith warm water in it

so excited, painted the babys room today, looking great, lime green feature wall as we are not finding out the sex...

Maj i hope it stays away. I had 2 clots at 8 weeks and everything is fine.
Pitty how exciting. We Will start ours in about 10 weeks. Want to habeas my next scan first which is at 23 weeks. Will paint it a warm lemon as we are also not finding out the sex. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->