July Babies!

So, I just ran down to the market to get lunch things for hubby and I. I came out with 25 dollars worth of random crap that all looks delicious to me. Dh says "ok, but I don't like pickles as a side dish!" :rofl:

Maybe I should not do the lunch run when hungry and craving...

Haha, enjoy the pickles! Im finding i crave something, eat loads of it... and then cannot STAND whatever it was the day after... The midwives did say to me yesterday that the body knows what it needs, so will try and crave whatever it is. Apparently the reason i am craving carbs is because my body knows i feel nausea when my blood sugar drops ( i dunno how true this is... but it gives me a good excuse to eat whatever my mind tells me to!)

ugh I got sick this afternoon.. I have been sick in WEEKS.. :( It hurt too Im thinking I got sick because I was hungry.. I was only able to grab an apple for breakfast.. bad move I guess :haha: Whats weird though is that I just finished dinner about 45 minutes ago and Im feeling a little nauseous.. :/

Ladies, I can't handle it anymore. My MS is so bad....I am nauseous all the time, I have aversions to most foods, and I am puking more now than I did through my first tri (though thankfully don't have HG). None of the regular remedies are working and some make the nausea worse. I am miserable. :cry:

Anyone else past 14 weeks and still struggling?

Ladies, I can't handle it anymore. My MS is so bad....I am nauseous all the time, I have aversions to most foods, and I am puking more now than I did through my first tri (though thankfully don't have HG). None of the regular remedies are working and some make the nausea worse. I am miserable. :cry:

Aw hon - I'm only 13+3 but I can totally sympathise! I've been feeling rough every single day for 7 weeks with only a few days respite a couple of weeks ago and I'm SOOO over feeling like this so I can't even imagine how much worse it must be for you.
I've been really miserable lately and with other factors (eg my temporary living arrangements) getting me down it really hasn't helped.

Anyway, I really hope you feel better soon or find something that works for you. Have you tried sea bands? I hear they work for some women (not all).:hugs::hugs:

I'm not 14 weeks yet, but I still feel super sick too :(

I can totally sympathise. I haven't really vomitted, but i am still super nauseus and wretch all the time. To add to the fun i've started getting headaches all the time too.
I really want to find seabands but my little town in Western Australia doesn't seem to have heard of them.

Oh well, we're a third of the way through and it will all be worth it in the end.

I am 12 weeks tomorrow and my ms is hitting hard core again. I had a ms free day yesterday and thought "YES!!! It's getting better!" Then I woke up with it today and still feeling it. I am hungry but can't eat a single thing! :cry: I had it my entire pregnancy with my daughter.

I'm 12 weeks.. and I feel like my MS is getting worse...

Oh no sorry youre all suffering. Mine has eased off a lot over the last week or so. I still dont feel quite human but certainly a lot better. They say a lot of people get relief after 14 weeks, so hopefully it wont be too much longer xxx :hugs:

Hey ladies.. i am still suffering with the MS too.. ugh.. it can end anytime now!!

hi everyone, sorry not been on for ages, hope everyone is doing well, there are some fab scan pics

ive still got my naseua and ms not holding out any hope that it is going to go anytime soon, had it for the whole 9 months last time :nope: which is really begining to get me down

does any one else have a problem with getting too hot at night?? i cant sleep with the duvet anymore, just a thin blanket, as i do i wake up sweating in the middle of the night and end up getting sick - its not even like it is warm here at night, its ireland :rofl:

Have my scan today! :dance: So excited! Also nervous as i have to have a lot of blood taken and i really really hate needles :/ Ill be back later to report on how it went :)

Have my scan today! :dance: So excited! Also nervous as i have to have a lot of blood taken and i really really hate needles :/ Ill be back later to report on how it went :)

Oooo good luck, how exciting! We had ours last friday and was really nervous but got to see the little thing wriggling around and the sonographer was lovely too! Can't wait to hear how it went

:hugs: to all the ladies suffering

Good luck babynewbie. The bloods aren't too bad either and you'll get to see your baby!
Sorry to hear about everyone's MS. Mines pretty much gone, just an occasional vomit but no more nausea.
I've not been on much lately as we are still waiting on my mums results after her op last week, which seem likely to be bad news, so I'm finding it hard to focus on the pregnancy and being happy

I will be praying for you beanhunter!

Babynewbie, we are going today as well! Good luck!

beanhunter - You are in my thoughts! :)

AMF, I'm SO excited that I am 13 weeks!! Where I am from that means I am now in the 2nd trimester!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scan went well! Baby is healthy and perfect but is a wriggly little monkey! Wouldnt stay in the right position so it took ages for her to be able to measure properly and get decent pictures, but we got there in the end :) Changed due date to 14th July so ive gone back to 12+6, almost a week! which is a little annoying lol but oh well, love my bubba so much already :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_2964.jpg
    IMG_2964.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79