July Babies!

Beautiful baby babynewbie! :hugs: Sucks they pushed you back but at least baby is perfect! :cloud9:

Is it wrong that I wanna cry and am mad at my DH because I have a craving for glazed donuts and he said I don't need them!? :cry: Just because he is at the gym and I want him to get them afterwards! Saw them on tv and now I HAVE to have some! :haha:

My DF doesnt understand my cravings either, if i want something like chocolate and all i get from him is "cant you crave something healthier?" SORRY! Naughty pregnant body for fancying what you want, you should be craving broccoli! :dohh:

I'm gonna give him hell if he does not go and get me a coke and donuts!!! I just oredered him some PIZZA!!! He asked for it! He is exercising but getting preggo cravings just like he did with the last 2 kids! :lol: So he BETTER go get me 1 dozen glazed donuts! I don't want any damn broccoli! :haha: Maybe later on in the weekend steamed and with some cheese though! LOL

way to go majm!! way to train him :haha: Im rather lucky, I havent craved anything but Crisp green apples right now.. With my DD I craved Cold salad and lemons :haha: Dont get me wrong.. dove chocolate sounds REALLY good right now!

my cravings have been for slurpies and McDonalds fries.. so not healthy.. lol

Mine are different! I had to have raw baby carrots earlier today! :lol:

I've craved both raw baby carrots but that McDonald's fries is starting to sound really good....... LOL!!!!

majm - You are a girl after my own heart! The other day I sent DH go Mcdonald's to get me a fry and a sundae....and I just wanted the sundae to dip the fries in!!!

.... is anyone here starting to have hip pain? ugh, i feel like i am 90!

beanhunter is so sorry, you, your mum and family are in my thoughts :hugs:

slcmommy, yep i have hip pain and back pain, although last night wasnt as bad as previous nights, only my right hip hurt and i slept with no pillows so my back isnt too bad this morning - im definately feeling very old and wondering how woman who have really large families cope, my body hurts so much more this time round, dont think i could imagine how my body would feel at like pregnancy 10+ etc.. :wacko:

Helloooo! We did not get to have an u/s yesterday as we had one at 8 weeks. We did get to hear the little hb though! 154!! So exciting. Dh says it seems real now! haha

Nurse said I had to come in at 17 weeks because we have to do a four week appointment, but no u/s at that time either. Then we would find out what it is in 8 weeks! UGGHH! I thought that was entirely to long to wait. So, when the doc came in she said "So we will see you at 17 weeks, umm... How would you feel about waiting until 18 weeks for your appointment and then doing your big ultrasound? You are very healthy so I see no problem in waiting a little longer to get you in here!" WOOOHOO! We find out what the babe is on Feb 10th! What a blessing!

YAY! So exciting!!! I have yet to even find a midwife close to me :( Im going to call an obgyn office close to where we live and see if maybe they will let me go to a birthing center instead of a hospital... either way I just dont want to be on my back the entire time Im in labor again.. I did that with my DD and it was AWFUL!

peacelikeariv - thats so exciting, I have to wait until the 21st, I am sooo impatient.

slc - at the end of my shifts at work I almost start to waddle my hips and lower back hurt so much. Cant imagine what it will be like at 30 weeks.

Its making me rethink how I will be using my 3 weeks vacation, save it til the end and take it and go off at like 32 weeks, I just don't know

How long are all of you planning on working?

slc- I am not having hip pain but my lower back and legs hurt. :(

peacelikeariv- That's awesome! I too did not get a scan at my 12 week check up. :growlmad: I have to wait until 19 weeks. :cry:

I am hoping to work till a month before my due date... we will see though!!!

Hi Guys! I have not posted on here for a long time!! I am pregnant with a baby boy :flower: !!! What as been happen? How r u all??

my back is killing me, but Im used to that because I had really bad back pain and then bad back labor with my DD. What hurts the most right now is that my breasts are so big already and as such they are sore, so when my DH offered to pop and stretch out my back for me I almost cried because of him pushing the ladies into the floor :haha: so I cant get my back stretched out or popped right now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->