July Babies!

No bump here yet. Was just lurking in the bump thread and feel a bit down that other ladies at the same point or earlier have these lovely bumps. You literally can't tell I'm pregnant. I lost 10lbs in the first tri through sickness and although thats pretty much gone my appetite is still tiny and I haven't gained any of it back :(

with my DD I dont recall feeling her and KNOWING it was her until I was about 16 weeks.. maybe later.. Im not showing at all either.. my clothes are a touch snug but I think its mostly bloat.
With my food aversion I am sad but Chicken seems to REALLY upset my stomach.. Which really stinks because I cant stand steak, I can do some beef if its like in tacos but thats about it.. :( so I havent really had any meat since the chicken makes me nauseated..

No bump here yet. Was just lurking in the bump thread and feel a bit down that other ladies at the same point or earlier have these lovely bumps. You literally can't tell I'm pregnant. I lost 10lbs in the first tri through sickness and although thats pretty much gone my appetite is still tiny and I haven't gained any of it back :(

just count your blessings! hopefully you wont get huge and as such you will avoid bad stretch marks :)

thanks ladies for listening to my rant yesterday. she came back to see dh in the evening and it got even worse. she started going off about things that aren't even her business like the fact we're taking a holiday next christmas. she called me a princess and that was it, i just walked out. dh was amazing though. very calm but firm and wouldn't let her get away with anything.
on that note is anyone else's dh/oh being super awesome at the mo? mine can't put a foot wrong and i don't know whether he's just being extra ace because he can see i'm stressed, or whether it's some crazy hormone thing, but either way i'm loving it.
i have a definite bump and have for a couple of weeks. i always knew i'd show early though as although i'm not fat (size 12ish) i carry weight around my middle (blame the pcos). my bump isn't all fat though, it's hard, i guess the baby is pushing the padidng out!
two days in a row just over a week ago i felt something i thought could be the baby. almost like a muscle twitch. both times i was lying almost on my stomach. but i haven't felt anything sice which kinda worries me, but i know it's still super early.

why in the world would she have any reason to have a go at you for taking time for yourselves for the holidays?? Some people! My word! Thats so awesome about your DH though! Ive had such a bad headache since thursday, tylenol helps it for a while but it keeps coming back (I have talked to my midwife about it so she knows) I havent really done ANYTHING around the house at ALL and Im a stay at home mom! My DH is so incredible though he goes from working a 12 hour shift to coming home and playing with our DD to wear her out AND doing dishes and laundry!!! <3

Still feel like poop! I've lost 8 lbs and haven't had much of an appetite. When does the crappy feeling end?! Can't wait till I can start stuffing my face!

sorry you're still feeling rubbish. my nausea went at about 11 weeks, but was swiftly replaced by reflux and heartburn which if anything is worse. hope things get better for you really soon!

My shape is definitely changing, but it doesn't look like bump as much as too many mince pies at Christmas (chance would have been a fine thing!). I'm still throwing up most days and feeling really gypped -- I should be better by now!!!

I've felt the occasional definite movement, but not every day yet. I really want to fast-forward to the part where I'm not sick, feel Tiddler moving all the time, and have a proper bump to show for it.

Albs, that's fantastic that your DH was able to take such good control of the situation with your landlady. How dare she think that your decisions are any of her business!!

it's so great to hear about supportive husbands, I wish I could say the same!

I can't wait to feel the baby move, but not even a twinge yet!

its great to hear about all the supportive husbands, that's how it should be :thumbup:

ive definately got a bump, just a small one though, but by the end of the day im looking i ate all the pies! :haha: when i was pregnant with my 1st i didnt show for ages, but at one point you do just 'pop' ive been in my maternity clothes for a couple of weeks now and i havent tried on my jeans in months cause i know it would just make me cry!!!

my hormones are all over the place at the mo, i know im being completely irrational but i just cant stop myself :dohh:

I have a bump. I had to make an emergency shopping trip on saturday for pants as I have nothing that will fit now!

I have also felt movements. As much as I have tried to deny them, there is no denying. I didn't feel my son until 23 weeks and felt cheated as I had an anterior placenta with him but this one has been confirmed to be posterior so when I am relaxing in a bath, I get a few knocks.

Well, I have an extremely busy day at work so gotta jet.

I was 16 weeks with my son, 15 with my daughter and with this one I was 13 plus 5 when I felt movements, 100 % baby movements, its so magical. Again with my son I didnt show til around 16 weeks or so but with this one I was showing at about 7 and i have a right old belly on me now, must have a lot of water as Im a size 10/12 normally and this belly has just sprouted! All my friends cant believe how big I am, yep dreading the stretch marks hoping this time wont be so bad :)
Beginning to like food again, after not really enjoying anything for weeks! xxx
Where r u all from? Im in Wales Uk xxx

Im living in west cork in Ireland, but im orginally from stoke-on-trent x

Im in British Columbia, Canada. I lived in Stoke-on Trent for a while when I was younger.. and am originally from Sheffield

ha ha ha there are loads of us, I come from trentham - my family still live there

Hey all! I just saw this group! May I join? I'm due July 13th with baby #2!!

Welcome Canada! I have noticed my appetite getting better. Nothing made me sick, just didn't want much. Now, I feel like I could eat twice and still be slightly hungry...

I have started having a bloody nose. I was freaking out a bit because I didn't know what could be causing it. Dh was playing around on the internet and found out that is a side effect of pregnancy. Who knew? Increased blood flow to the nasal passages. I am still going to ask the doctor about it.

peace that has just reminded me i used to get them quite offen when i was pregnant with emma - never happened with lucy - i would just be sat there and then realise my nose was bleeding :wacko:

hey ladies, can i join you please? I am pg with no 2, due 7th july (my ticker is slightly wrong as did it before scan and havent changed it yet!!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->