July Babies!

well we dont even know if we will be in the same STATE 2 months after the baby is born so Im not getting a crib set up or anything because Ill just use a bassinet for the first few months since he/she will be up every few hours anyway hahaha
and Welcome try4girl. The very first post of the thread shows our EDDs. Mines actually the 25th though! Super close! :)

Thank you frisbeemama12, my youngest was born on 7/25. We were shocked (but very happy) to find out we were having another one.

I'm waiting to find out the gender then starting the nursery

we're renting and our landlady is a little crazy, so we won't be doing any major decorating. but we've already got a cot and changetable. i know it's early, but my parents have been visiting and i only see them once a year, and they wanted to buy us something (first grandkid so they're very excited!) we're just doing everything white for now and then adding colour when we find out the gender. thinking ahead we'd like to have two kids so staying fairly neutral means we'll def be able to use things again. i think we're going to have an animal theme though, i keep seeing gorgeous stuff with lions and elephants and giraffes on.

One of my girlfriends just did the animal theme from pottery barn. It was very expensive, but she registered for most of it. They are adorable!

i'm trying to make as much stuff as possible so hopefully that should help keep the costs down. the problem is i have more ideas than i have time for! it's only week 2 of term but i'm already hanging out for the holidays to do lots of baby things.
speaking of work, it's super frustrating today. i've just made a display of some of the kids' artwork and to do this i had to use quite a tall ladder. everybody that walked past my room took it upon themselves to tell me to be carefull and that i shouldn't be climbing so high in my 'condition', but nobody offered to help. last time i checked i wasn't a cripple or an invalid; nor was the kids' work likely to grow wings and fly itself up there!
harumph.
oh well, the baby's wriggling so i can't stay in a bad mood. i think it likes it when my class leaves because as soon as i sit at my desk to do some work it starts dancing!

I find that annoying as well. If you are going to scold me, do it your own darn self!

haha the wings comment made me laugh because I told an employee yesterday that samples don't have wings after receiving the "you shouldn't be carrying that" speech.

haha.. i get that at work too.. especially when I the patient I am assigned to is "heavier".. When I hear "you shouldn't be lifting/turning him" I just want to say 1. so why give me this assignment or 2. is my sedated/ventilated patient going to do it for himself?

first bump pic!
19 weeks and 1 day, and boy i feel like a beached whale! i keep reading about ladies who don't have a bump at all until way past 20 weeks and i get a little bit jealous...

Attachments

• bump 19w1d 002.jpg
    bump 19w1d 002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
Everyone is different Albs, those that gloat about how they dont show yet just cant appreciate the wonderful feeling of HAVING a bump. I LOVE the bump!!! I cant wait until I have that beautiful bump!!

We went to get our u/s this morning!!! We are having a little girl! I am floored, but dh has said girl the entire time. She is measuring perfect for July 12th.

We were not able to get but two heart chamber shots because she refused to move. We will have to go back in three weeks and see if we can get a shot of the heart, kidneys and face. She was showing none of these today! Doc said our placenta was very posterior making movements easier to feel.

The only thing she did was stretch out her legs once, and tuck them right back up. Sweet baby girl does not do mornings already.

oh Peacelike that is such exciting news!!! Congrats on your little girl!!!

Beautiful bump albs

Peacelike that's great news, congrats on your girl

My morning sickness has nearly gone, still got slight all day nausea, but it has been replaced by heartburn :dohh: I hate heartburn, I'm already on my second pack of rennie :nope: x

So I think I might finally have a bump! What do you think?
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/e6463633.jpg
Sorry if it's massive - don't know how to resize!

peacelikeariv yay for a girl! :D

albs and beanhunter they are both lovely little bumps! :flower: but omg i am so huge! :haha:

Congrats on team Pink Peacelikeariv!!! Did you think it would be a boy?
Gorgeous bump beanhunter!!

great looking bumps ladies!
congrats Peacelikeariv!!! That is so exciting! was girl your guess?

A def bump beanhunter! Looks good on you!

Yes! I thought for sure it was a boy. Dh side of the family has not borne a girl in over 54 years. ALL boys. This is the first on that entire side in a long time :) I didn't even think it was a possibility! God had a good laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->