July Babies!

Hi mumj. Im due 5 days before u, ive been getting the hip pain too from laying on my side i think. Ive ordered a pregnancy pillow from amazon but it hasnt arrived yet. I cant wait! Il let u know if it helps.

Hi mumj- I am due the 21st!
I started with lower back pain last night that throbbed......I am going to look for a body pillow myself to see if it helps.

Hi Mumj, I'm due the 13th

For some reason last night both my hips hurt :wacko: think it's time to send DH into the attic to find my pillows!

Hi new gals! I'm due July 20th myself!

My hips hurt occasionally but my boppy body pillow must be helping. Either I had food poisoning (mild case) or I ate something that my body hated cuz I was super sick last night!!! My tummy still is not 100%!!!

Aww I feel so welcomed :D
Lovely to see people due near me.
Hope the pillows help ladies!
My MIL has just phoned to say my SIL is pregnant too - our firsts are 6 months apart with mine being the youngest and my MIL is not interested in anything she does because it's 'old news'.
Call me selfish but I am unbelievably gutted, these two are due 3 weeks apart.
xx

Welcome new ladies! I never went out and got a large body pillow because the boppy pillow we got at our shower worked perfectly :haha: I hope you ladies feel better! Im going to go nap -.- the DH took me out last night for my birthday/Valentines day. Dinner and a movie!! it was so much fun but we didnt get home until about 11 so I went to bed about 1130... I normally am in bed by 1030 haha I was EXHAUSTED!! so Im going to take a nap!

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/17WeeksBaby3.jpg

Beanhunter mine did that last week. I think it was mainly just bloat! (its kind of back now though...)

Thanls y'all. How did it disappear?? I feel like mine is bigger at times and then smaller too. LOL

My bump changes...definitely a little baby bump but when I eat the bloating makes it look bigger than it really is right now!

Oh yes!!! The bloating after I ate tonight totally made me look full blown preggers!! Lol

I'm a plus size momma, but I have definatly noticed a difference in my belly. I love actually looking pregnant rather than just fat. Have any of you been on your back and then lift your head like doing a crunch and seen that big lump just under your ribs? It's so funny my dh thinks its gross! LOL

We were also having the name discussion again last night and realized we are pretty screwed for boys names. We don't like anything! U/S on the 21st here's hopping for a little girl! LOL

wow I think there's about 5 of us with ultrasounds on the 21st!

Add me to the 21st USS team! :happydance:
Not sure what on earth is up with the ever changing bump - guess it's stuff rearranging. Just wish I was feeling convincing movement but apparently have an anterior placenta so might not for weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->