July Babies!

yay!! Ill be stalking this thread on monday!! I cant wait to find out the gender!! I still have a little over 2 weeks to wait for my scan! GAH!

My scan is not until March 1st. I will be 19+6 and I have not had a scan since 7+4 so I am SSSOOO Anxious!!!!! I am 18 weeks today! :yipee: My little monkey likes to kick my bladder already!!! I almost lost it so many times yesterday and made it just in time. :lol: I also see that baby likes to lay in my lower right and makes me feel uncomfortable if I want to sit with my legs up and bent to my right side while on the couch.

My scan is not until March 1st. I will be 19+6 and I have not had a scan since 7+4 so I am SSSOOO Anxious!!!!! I am 18 weeks today! :yipee: My little monkey likes to kick my bladder already!!! I almost lost it so many times yesterday and made it just in time. :lol: I also see that baby likes to lay in my lower right and makes me feel uncomfortable if I want to sit with my legs up and bent to my right side while on the couch.

My next scan is March 1st also, although I have had 3 scans already (I'm high risk) I will 20w6d, so I am exactly a week ahead of you. Mine has been pretending my bladder is a trampoline for a couple of weeks now. FUN!

mine isnt until the 5th!! BLEH!
Im so excited to see whos having what and if their guesses were right!!!! Im guessing that mines a boy... :)

I'm guessing mine is a girl. I was right with my other children so we will see! LOL

I get to have my scan on the 27th but I am not find the out the sex. My husband is. He can't wait (I hope he can keep it with out slipping) I always wanted to be surprised but with all my other pregnant. they have let it slip when they have called with the Amino results (I have decided against having one this time well that is unless at my scan on the 27th they see something they are worried about fingers crossed they don't) I am high risk so I am hoping for the best but will go with the flow. But if anyone wants they can send girl vibes.

Our scan is the 1st as well

I think I must have popped on like Thursday, I worked mon, tues and wed and no-one mentioned my bump but yesterday everyone was shocked at how big I looked, but I just feel I look the same :shrug:

The only thing that helps with my hips is hot showers, I can't get comfy in the bath :dohh:

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Wow- there are a lot of scans on the 1st!!! Mine is the 6th- but we are not finding out the gender. It will be a little hard, but we want the surprise! I am not even sure what gender I think the baby is.

I think I must have popped on like Thursday, I worked mon, tues and wed and no-one mentioned my bump but yesterday everyone was shocked at how big I looked, but I just feel I look the same :shrug:

The only thing that helps with my hips is hot showers, I can't get comfy in the bath :dohh:

oh my goodness, same thing here! I popped a little bit I now have a definite bump!
Baby likes to lay directly against my spine so I definitely understand the uncomfortable thing.. what helps me is resting on my hands and knees and kindof rocking a little bit. Im not even huge but it helps soooooo much! It helps my hips too.. just something to try :thumbup:

I am so happy everyone is popping! I have a girlfriend that is two weeks away from her due date. I am hoping I can use a hair tie on my jeans until she is ready and willing to give up her maternity clothes!

Joann's Fabrics is having a huge President's Day Sale for you stateside ladies. I went yesterday for fabric for bibs and a moby wrap. I bought $68 worth of fabric for $24! If you sew, go this weekend!

I didn't know what I was going to do with a little girl, but after shopping for material yesterday I cannot wait! Girl stuff is so cute!:happydance:

AWESOME! I was thinking about going to Joanns tomorrow. You have now made up my mind :)

oh my goodness, same thing here! I popped a little bit I now have a definite bump!
Baby likes to lay directly against my spine so I definitely understand the uncomfortable thing.. what helps me is resting on my hands and knees and kindof rocking a little bit. Im not even huge but it helps soooooo much! It helps my hips too.. just something to try :thumbup:

If my DH caught me doing that he would have a heart attack, as that's what I do when I'm in labour :rofl: and I labour so quickly he would not be amused, actually that might be a good joke... :haha:

I think I am having a girl. And i would hate to wish away a long weekend, but my scan is 0830 tuesday morning!! eeeeek!

Hi all , just sharing with you a 4D pic i got the other day... was messing around at work. Its a bit rubbish, but gives you a kind of idea of what our babies look like. I think its weird how you can see the open fontanelle (soft spot) on the head so well! Bit scary.. and you can tell how rubbish the machine is too!

Attachments

• 3dhedge.png
    3dhedge.png
    134.2 KB · Views: 9
I popped!!!

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/17WeeksBaby3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/18WeeksBaby3.jpg

awesome!

On another note, if anyone is suffering from sickness or knows anyone who is suffering from sickness (including nausea but any severity including hyperemesis), here are some resources you might find useful (especially if your healthcare practitioner is one of those people who fobs you off with "stop being a big baby and go eat a cracker").

Hyperemesis Education & Research foundation (based in USA)

Pregnany sickness charity (UK based)

www.motherisk.org
(Canada)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back