July Babies!

Yay bean!! So glad for you!! Just a word, I didn't feel DS until I was 23 weeks and then he was jabbing my cervix!! I had an anterior placenta with him.

I can't believe how close July seems to be now! I mean just think of it...when we first found out, we weren't even in the same year we all are due!! I look at the sept and oct threads and all I can think of is "wow they have a long way to go"...

Am I the only one that feels time is flying? Now though wonder if it will slow down since I know what we are having.

My son was so cute this morning. We have already named our daughter and am using her name and my son rubs my stomach and says "hey Ginny"...nickname for Virginia.

Congrats Overcomer & sammycaine on Team :pink: !!! :hugs: I feel like the 1st will take FOREVER to get here now!!! :( LOL

I have been feeling kicks and not just flutters now. All down low and both sides but mainly in the middle. Something to look for is a vibration feeling down in your cha cha. That is baby kicking too. :thumbup:

Congrats!! My scan is on the 29th! I'm thinking we're having a boy!

Beautiful scan picture beanhunter!!!!

Congrats on team pink SammyCaine!

EEkkk detail scan for me today.. im so nervous!

Hey all! it been a long time! I just came back from Mexico and getting caught up! congrats on all of the gender scans....it looks like team pink is in full force! cute pic bean hunter.....I think i am having a boy.....i find out tomorrow....I have totally popped! I look about 6months lol, plus the all you can eat resort didn't help much lol but I am loving it

Lovely scan!!

Yay for more girls! Be sure to pm biliboi and let her put you on the front page with your results. Please do the same if you are yellow! I admire you ladies, for I do not have the patience :thumbup:

Congrats on all the baby girls!!!! Love the scan too Beanhunter!

Time does seem like it is flying now, I just can't wait though to truly feel the baby. Every now and then I feel a flutter which is exciting, but I am looking forward to knowing it is not my imagination!

here is my little baby bug! we wanted to stay team yellow so no gender reveal!

Attachments

• A 0003.jpg
    A 0003.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
Canada!!!! Omg I can't wait to see what your scan reveals!!! :D and uh, bump pic please! :D

Bug such a beautiful baby!!! :hugs: I am so impatient that I have to find out the sex at my scan! You ladies rock!!!!

Congrats bean that a lovely scan, with my first I didn't show or feel any kicks for ages, at my 20 week scan I was still wearing my normal clothes and just looked a little chubby!!

Congrats on the baby girls

Hope your scan goes well Canada xx

ahhhhh I'm having a girl!!! I will post my girly belly today after I calm down lol

Congrats Canada, so many girls, better not tell DH as he is hoping for a boy, although did say earlier there would be no point in having a girl as our eldest would just dress him up and put make-up on him! :haha:

YAY! Congratulations!

Does anyone else have trouble making the rollover pop up go away? If I accidentally hit it, it stays on the screen and the close button doesn't work! Urrggghh! I have to shut down IE.

Celina 20wks!!
My very tanned belly!!

Attachments

• 20wks.jpg
    20wks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Celina20wks.jpg
    Celina20wks.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
Congrats on the beautiful scan and team pink Canada!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->