July Babies!

My anomaly scan is 5th March (our wedding anniversary!), but we're planning on sticking with Team Yellow. This will be Tiddler's fourth scan (I'm high risk too) but even so I'm really excited!

I think I've popped in the past few days -- belly is round now instead of 'poochy', and my kids tell me I look huge.

No other complaints except that I'm still incredibly thirsty all the time. As pregnancy niggles go, that's something I can live with.

My scan is on monday next week, 27th! I already know gender but it would be great to get a confirmation and to make sure everything's fine :)

13w and 19w Big difference!

So no one warned me the hip pain would be this bad! I thought it would be kinda achey like everything else has been. WRONG! Stabbing pain!!! It feels like the leg pains when you were going through a growth spurt as a kid concentrated to your hip! That was a bad secret to keep all you moms out there! :dohh:

Attachments

• 13wbump1.jpg
    13wbump1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 19wbump3.jpg
    19wbump3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi all! I just had my anatomy scan and am please to say we are on team :pink:!!!!!!!!!

I cried like a blubbering idiot when the tech told me it was a girl.

InVivo, I have my scan on the 5th as well! yay! I hope yours goes well!! Im definitely NOT team yellow hahaha Im definitely finding out!!
Lucky, I hope you get the reassurance you need :) Im sure your LO is just fine
Peacelikeariv, have you tried sleeping with a pillow bulked up between your knees? that usually helps my hips! Either that or try resting on your hands and knees and kindof rocking side to side a little bit, sometimes that can help :thumbup:

Well we've got to go back Thursday cos he was lying facing the ground, so the sonographer got all the other measurements apart from the heart. She saw it beating but couldn't get measurements. Apparently if I had drunk my water an hour before the appointment (as told for the 12 week appointment), my bladder would have been full and it would have been easier to get him to turn over. Hubby is not impressed that he has got to come back from working away Thurs dinner time and go back thurs pm! Oh well, I know now!

Congrats overcomer!

Please help me girls. I'm so so nervous about my scan tomorrow. I don't have a noticeable bump, but my tummy is def hard below my tummy button, and don't feel any movement. I'm so worried we are going to get bad news. Things have been so crap recently with mum being ill I'm a nervous wreck. Also going back to where I was when I first got news she was sick (right after my 12 wk scan) is making me anxious.

Fingers crossed beanhunter. Not everyone gets a large bump by now, or feels movement (people with anterior placentas wont feel movement till much later) x

Dont worry about it until you have to Beanhunter, I didnt show with my DD until I was about 25 weeks along. I will be thinking about you and crossing all crossables that everything is fine with your LO :hugs:

Congrats overcomer!

Please help me girls. I'm so so nervous about my scan tomorrow. I don't have a noticeable bump, but my tummy is def hard below my tummy button, and don't feel any movement. I'm so worried we are going to get bad news. Things have been so crap recently with mum being ill I'm a nervous wreck. Also going back to where I was when I first got news she was sick (right after my 12 wk scan) is making me anxious.
worrying isn't going to help you hon, so please just wait until tomorrow and hopefully everything's just fine. Not everyone gets a bump by now, and although personally my own bump is huge I also haven't felt any movement at all. I have my scan tomorrow too, so hopefully we'll both get to see happy, healthy, bouncy babies tomorrow.
All the best!

Overcomer - Great news on the girl! We are starting to outnumber them!

Frisbee- I have tried the pillow, but dh and I sleep right up under one another and either he or I kick it out of the way. :) I will try the rocking if this keeps up. Better not try it at work...

Biliboi - Don't feel bad. I drank all the water plus some because I wanted a good scan too. She still refused to move :). I told the tech if she kept pushing down low I was not going to be responsible for the mess. haha I am ok with not getting all the right shots because now we get to go back in a few weeks and see her again!

Beanhunter - I will be thinking of you. I hope it is a little girl that looks just like your momma. How amazing would that be? I had a girlfriend with a posterior placenta, but she swore she never felt a thing until 23 weeks. Some babes are just content to sit still. Good Luck.

Peace - that's so cute. I look very like my mummy so hope this little one does too! We are staying team :yellow: I think....

I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans! Everyone pops out at different times, try not to worry about it. My friend is 4 weeks behind me and she looks like she is 1 month ahead of me, our bodies are all different.

Just got home from our scan and we are team :pink: ! The tech was not 100% sure. Little one was wiggling and waving and bouncing around, with her legs balled up to her chest. She did stretch out occasionally but just long enough to get a glimpse and then curl up again.

Will have to go back in a few weeks for a measurement she missed but then hopefully we can be 100% sure!

With as much as she is moving around, i have not felt any movement so far, so don't feel bad if you haven't!

Congrats everyone who has had scan lately, and fingers crossed for everyone who has them coming up soon!

Congrats Overcomer & sammycaine on Team :pink: !!! :hugs: I feel like the 1st will take FOREVER to get here now!!! :( LOL

I have been feeling kicks and not just flutters now. All down low and both sides but mainly in the middle. Something to look for is a vibration feeling down in your cha cha. That is baby kicking too. :thumbup:

Thanks for your support girls. It was fine and here she/he is....

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/d615be38.jpg

YAY!!! Im glad everything is just fine Beanhunter :happydance: What a beautiful scan!

All I need is bunnikins guess now....
I thought I might have seen boy bits but my husband wasn't convinced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->