July Babies!

Yay for team pink Canada!!! What made you think it was a boy?? just a feeling? I had a dream last night that I was looking for a blue (boy) passie!! hmmmmm :haha:

deep down i thought girl and ALL of my dreams said girl with the exception to one last week where I had a boy and he died...which scared the crap out of me. I was just saying boy because everyone said girl to me, which I thought was because I have boys already, and the chinese gender/ring test and quizzes said girl....I just put boy in my mind so that I did not get any feeling of disappointment if girl.....but my dreams always clearly stated girl

Yay congrats to all those who have had their scans. Its great to see so many fellow team :pink: There are lots of gorgeous summery baby girl outfits out there, its exciting!

Bean there is no evidence of gender on your scan.. I reckon :pink: but thats just a gut feeling! :thumbup:

Thanks for looking bunnikins. I didn't reckon you'd be able to tell on that pic either. I'm suspicious I might have see some little boy bits but far from convinced!

Congrats Canada!!!!! :hugs: I still have 1 week and 1 day and 1 hour until I find out!!! Grrrrrr!!!! :growlmad: :lol:

P.S. You have a LOVELY VERY Tan Bump!! :pink:

It's been such a long time since I checked in with this thread- I've got some reading to catch up on everyone! 2 more weeks until I get my gender scan- yay!!

Haha thats funny Canada! I dreamt of all boy things with our DD so it just goes to show its never truely accurate though :p I find out on the 5th!!!!! :happydance:

Yea frisbeemamma I can't wait to hear your results and everyone elses

A lot of pink showing up!!! So other than me, how many team yellows are out there? I hope the techs do not slip at our scan!

By the way, I feel like I popped last night and it is not from bloating! Does it usually just happen quickly like that??? I went from a little pooch to all of a sudden I am looking a bit preggos!

I am team yellow. I get my scan on Monday the 27th and I all I want to hear is that the baby is heathy. This is my 4th pregnancy and have had two that make me high risk. So we want good news..... So please think happy thoughts.

Ill be thinking of you try4! I hope this one gives you no worries :)
Heres a bump pic for you ladies!!
18 weeks today!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
So nice frisbeemamma!

Question.....how many of the women listed on page one are still in this group? I don't recognize a lot of the names

Try4 I am praying for you to have good news. I was high risk with Bryelle due to fluid around her heart.

Fris that is a very beautiful bump! :hugs:

Canada I don't recognise a bunch either. I must say though, I feel the love in this group. When I was pg with Bryelle the November group I was in was very cliquely (sp.?) and I got ignored so much that I left the group. :cry: I am trying to make sure I talk to everyone here that posts!!! :hugs:

I'm still stalking, ladies!! 20 week scan today - can't wait!! And we're staying team yellow

Im still stalking too! Had our 20 week scan and we are staying team yellow! More than halfway through now :)

Hope everyone is feeling well x

Majm what a lovely comment you posted about this group! I too feel the love. As soon as I got back from Mexico, I ran on here. My hubby thinks I'm obsessed with BnB Ahahahaha. It is so nice to hear from some of the stalkers lol! If ou ever wanna chat, we are here! And it is so amazing and great for all the patience in this group by staying team yellow! The outcome announcements will be great!

Arm, I am such a damn planner its disgisting lol....I am even a financial planner by trade lol! I was loosing my hair not knowing Ahahahaha but I am so glad that so many of you stayed team yellow so I can join you with excitements when these July babies are born! Yea!!

I think its a nice friendly group too. Im a bit jealous of the willpower of the team yellows actually. Im the sort of person who goes hunting for my christmas presents around my house... i just dont do surprises, even though its great when they happen. They say it makes you push baby out better when you dont know and it must be lovely to ring family up when youve had baby and tell them the news. Conina and Try4, hope your scans go well. Im sure they will! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->