July Babies!

I can't say I'm being that patient staying team yellow - the hospital I go to has a policy of not telling you, no matter what. So we'd have to go private to find out.

Still, a girl in my work has just had a baby. Before she had it she told everyone a) it was a girl and b) what the name was going to be.

When we got the email round saying "X had a baby girl and she's called her Y", everyone's reaction was along the lines of "Well yeah - we knew all that..." I'd like an element of surprise!!

I think its a nice friendly group too. Im a bit jealous of the willpower of the team yellows actually. Im the sort of person who goes hunting for my christmas presents around my house... i just dont do surprises, even though its great when they happen. They say it makes you push baby out better when you dont know and it must be lovely to ring family up when youve had baby and tell them the news. Conina and Try4, hope your scans go well. Im sure they will! xxx

Ahahahaha I do the same thing at Christmas!!!

Hi all,
Im still stalking,

Had our 20 weeks scan a week an half ago, everything measured great, no problems, staying team yellow, the Tech asked before he started the scan if we were finding out, I said no straight away so Hubby didnt get a chance to say different.
Its funny as I always wanted to know while we were ttc (took 2 years) and Hubby didnt want to know, no we ae pregnant he changed his mind and so did I, but I won and we are team yellow

20 weeks today! Half way! Woo Hoo!

I am too much of a planner by nature to be yellow. Not that I am buying all pink, but being the first one, I wanted to be as prepared as possible...(hahaha says all of you mommas out there)

We are however keeping her name a secret once we figure it out :)

Peace, me too. I neeed to know, lol! But we're not going to tell the name until after it is born.

Yep, im keeping the name a secret too. Its nothing wacky, but got to have at least one surprise for people when she is born.

Well we went back for a rescan. Had to empty my bladder, tried lying in different positions, then got sent out to wait for 15 mins to see if he would turn. Finally she got the measurements of the heart that she needed. So all ok! And we had a nice sonographer this time :)

Well we went back for a rescan. Had to empty my bladder, tried lying in different positions, then got sent out to wait for 15 mins to see if he would turn. Finally she got the measurements of the heart that she needed. So all ok! And we had a nice sonographer this time :)

Glad to hear you got the measurements that you needed. I always stress when the baby doesn't want to let the person look

this IS a wonderful group!! I am constantly on Bnb hahahaha. I am so envious of you Team Yellow ladies!! I only WISH I had that much patience haha I DEFINITELY want to know and this is our second one :haha: I plan too much and want to be prepared.. I hated that with our DAUGHTER a couple people would ask me if it was a boy or a girl when they saw her.. even though she had a pink blanket over her... SERIOUSLY?!?! oh well.. all the more reason why I want gender specific things!

this IS a wonderful group!! I am constantly on Bnb hahahaha. I am so envious of you Team Yellow ladies!! I only WISH I had that much patience haha I DEFINITELY want to know and this is our second one :haha: I plan too much and want to be prepared.. I hated that with our DAUGHTER a couple people would ask me if it was a boy or a girl when they saw her.. even though she had a pink blanket over her... SERIOUSLY?!?! oh well.. all the more reason why I want gender specific things!

Thats ok my little boy (pic to the left) is ALWAYS called a girl cause he has curls that I am not ready to cut. It really makes me laugh when he has the I am the little brother shirt on. GRRRRR LOL

So many girls so far! And lots of team yellow! Go ladies! 6 days until my gender scan. I'll be finding out the sex. I'm very excited.

Hey all, I'm not on the first page but i am a follower of this thread and i am staying team yellow (we did with my dd too!)
Its such an exciting stage of pregnancy we are at now - all the scans, hearing the heartbeats, feeling movement and of course getting definate bumps :) xx

If anyone else wants to be added just pm me with all the details.

Hello ladies, I am another who's still stalking and silently cheering everyone on. I find this a very comforting thread to lurk upon.

Have had my anomoly scan and opted not to find out the sex, I do think it will be a boy though. congratulations to all the ladies who have had their scans and good luck to everyone still waiting :flower:

PS with regards to gender confusion, as a child I had shoulder length curls, flouncy dresses, frilly socks and still people would stop my mum and complement her on her little boy :haha: :shrug:

Well we had our scan, and everything was perfect - all developing normally and everything. But the photos were crap, worse than the 10 week scan. Not worth posting... :growlmad::growlmad:

Have my anomaly scan tomorrow - quite late at 22 weeks! Hope everything is ok with the baby x

congratulations to all the ladies who just had your scans! I had mine tuesday but the picture isn't very good.

We're staying team yellow too.

Well we had our scan, and everything was perfect - all developing normally and everything. But the photos were crap, worse than the 10 week scan. Not worth posting... :growlmad::growlmad:

That stinks!! you think its the techs fault? I wouldve told them to see if they could get a clearer picture :haha: I always speak my mind though ESPECIALLY when its to doctors hahahaha

Good luck tomorrow Mlyn!!

I'm another lurker... I don't post often but read daily :) I have my anomaly scan on Tuesday! I'm pretty excited and very impatient to find out the baby's gender... Pretty sure I'm team blue!

Hey guys I'm new to bnb! I'm 18 weeks pregnant due 28th of July :)
So so so so frustrated waiting for another 2 weeks until my scan !
So many different aches and pains that worry me ! Hurry up July! Congrats on all your pregnancies :)
I reckon this group is great! And would like to join in if that's okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->