July Babies!

OOO Tuesday!! do share when you know PetersPooky!!
Welcome hopefullmum! Im due the 25th so super close :thumbup: I am super excited for my scan! I have JUST over a week to go!!!

Wow frisbeemama12 how exciting only a week! I'm feeling as though these next two weeks are going so slow! :p do you have a feeling of whether it's a boy or girl? And are you going to find out? :)

Thanks try4girl :) have you had your scan yet?

Im loving that all the stalkers are revealing themselves and we have some newbies!! Welcome ladies and beans!!

Question....I would like your opinion:

Which spelling do you like?

Celina OR Celena?

Wow frisbeemama12 how exciting only a week! I'm feeling as though these next two weeks are going so slow! :p do you have a feeling of whether it's a boy or girl? And are you going to find out? :)

I have my scan on Monday and I am not finding out. I am team yellow. My husband he is finding out. Since this is our last I don't want to know. This week has gone by so slow and we don't really have anything planned for the weekend till sunday night so I am thinking this weekend will seem to drag on forever.

Hi Canada8 I like Celina :) beautiful choice !

And try4girl I know I don't have anything planned this weekend either :( drag drag drag!
Itl come soon enough :D

Well we had our scan, and everything was perfect - all developing normally and everything. But the photos were crap, worse than the 10 week scan. Not worth posting... :growlmad::growlmad:

That stinks!! you think its the techs fault? I wouldve told them to see if they could get a clearer picture :haha: I always speak my mind though ESPECIALLY when its to doctors hahahaha

Good luck tomorrow Mlyn!!

Well she did say the baby was jumping around and wouldn't stay still (which was the same at 10 weeks - I don't think it likes getting its photo taken!!) but to be honest I didn't even see the photos til we'd left the room - she gave them to DH who didn't really look at them either. If we'd realised how bad they were we would have asked for more to be taken.

When my sis had her 20 week scan, we were able to see his full profile and decide who he looked like etc. No chance here!!

Canada - I like Celina too - lovely name

Hi to everyone new/any stalkers :wave: I agree this group is v nice :hugs:

Glad you had a good scan , conina and readyornot sorry you didn't get good pics, sometimes I just think the person doing it must not have a heart, surely they should want everyone to go away with good pics

Canada I like the name celina

Oh and both of my girls have been called boys, even when they are wearing pink clothes covered in a pink blanket :dohh: some people just amaze me, although I did make the same mistake a coulpe of weeks away, she was wearing a brown dress but the way her dad was carrying her I just saw the brown clothes and thought ooh boy :blush: I couldn't apologise enough!

Oooohhh and I'm 20 weeks today, half way there :happydance:

Canada, I love the spelling Celina!

I do post once in a while but I lurk all the time. I love seeing how you ladies are all doing at the same stage as me!

I'm half way today, such an exciting feeling. I've been feeling squirming movements for a little while now but the proper kicking has only started in the last few days. Today and yesterday I got a good morning kick just as I woke. It felt great!!

We're definitely staying with Team Yellow. I'm suspecting boy with this one, but I've been wrong every time so far.

Congrats to all the ladies who are at the halfway point!!!

Wow- there really are a lot of team yellows! I am a huge planner, but determined to let this be a surprise!

oh I have a feeling it might be a boy hahaha and Im carrying lower than I did with my DD but I only have to wait till the 5th to know!!!! I havent even thought of names yet!!! EEK!!! :wacko:

Well she did say the baby was jumping around and wouldn't stay still (which was the same at 10 weeks - I don't think it likes getting its photo taken!!) but to be honest I didn't even see the photos til we'd left the room - she gave them to DH who didn't really look at them either. If we'd realised how bad they were we would have asked for more to be taken.

When my sis had her 20 week scan, we were able to see his full profile and decide who he looked like etc. No chance here!!

Canada - I like Celina too - lovely name
BUMMER! well at least you know baby is doing great!! :thumbup:

I love seeing the stalkers poking in too hahaha

I love hearing from you lurkers! Such a wonderful support group out there!

I like Celina.

Welcome to all those that want to join! As you can see this is a wonderful group of ladies and a beautiful group of scans! haha

My last scans were horrid as well. It was mostly because of tiny girl being a bit stubborn, but we go back in a week to see if we can get those heart shots.

I am a first timer and wanted to share tiny girl's new trick. I have felt movement for several weeks now (earlier than usual due to a well placed posterior placenta, WooHoo), but I never thought about her actually moving around. I have felt kicks and punches and loved them. For the past few days, I can feel her, what I assume is her entire back as she rolls. She is making my stomach look crazy because she is on one side or the other. She will sit there for a couple minutes and let me rub her and then she disappears again! So very amazing!! :cloud9:

I also prefer the spelling Celina, gorgeous name :). I can't wait for my scan now either, most of you ladies seem to have had yours already but I guess that's because you're about a week ahead of me. Mine is on Monday and in as much as it still seems so far away, its a closer than it was when I booked the appointment for it on Jan 13 :haha:

@Peace: baby kicks are just so amazing aren't they? I still haven't felt the baby squirming around as such but I'm assuming that will happen in the coming weeks. Pregnancy does indeed have its wonderful moments :cloud9:

im due july 4th!! xx
super excited. So that puts me at abotu 21 weeks and five months along.
Just found out last tuesday that were having a boy. so that definitely brings my spirits up a bit as well. THis is my second child. My daughter will be four in may! So this pregnancy makes us complete.

welcome nicoleigh, I have a DD that will be 4 in July.. RIGHT around when this one is due! :haha: I desperately hope they dont share a birthday.. I know it would be neat when they are much older, but as they are growing I want them to have their own special days!

I also prefer the spelling Celina, gorgeous name :). I can't wait for my scan now either, most of you ladies seem to have had yours already but I guess that's because you're about a week ahead of me. Mine is on Monday and in as much as it still seems so far away, its a closer than it was when I booked the appointment for it on Jan 13 :haha:

@Peace: baby kicks are just so amazing aren't they? I still haven't felt the baby squirming around as such but I'm assuming that will happen in the coming weeks. Pregnancy does indeed have its wonderful moments :cloud9:

My scan is this Monday also. Good Luck

Ohhh Luckyeleven I can't wait to hear about your scan! Are you finding out? What do you think the gender is??

Ps....July 18th ROCKS!! That's my bday too:haha::happydance:

Feeling baby move and kick is the most amazing feeling in the world isn't it! I love it most when I'm at work as at that moment it's like our secret and anything I was doing pales into insignificance!

Thanks for all the welcomes, such a lovely group! I'll be making more effort to join in and not just lurk/stalk!

Have great weekends ladies, I'm off to the baby show in London, anyone else?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->