July Babies!

Im going to be really REALLY shocked if we end up having a girl hahaha I find out monday though!!!
welcome Lil.jetsetter! Do you have any guess as to what youll be having?

I am quite sure it's a girl this time, but every now and again I waver a bit. I would be totally happy either way.
I'm not even sure if there might be two in there, I haven't had a midwife apt since 11 weeks but I'm measuring really big (25 weeks at 19) and a few other reasons. Can't wait till the scan on tuesday so I know for sure!

I would really like a boy!!! I cant wait to find out on monday though! even if it is another girl Ill be so very happy haha my only dread is that the DH will have TWO!!! Our DD is DEFINITELY a daddys girl THROUGH AND THROUGH! I think thats how its supposed to be though :haha: Im a daddys girl too, I love my daddy <3

I forgot to say, my scan the other day showed the baby measuring ahead again, and the computer said my estimated due date was 30th June. They're not changing my official date (July 4th) so I hope I can still hang out here!!

She is starting to grow and kick more. I have an Anterior Placenta so I am glad I can still feel her! :cloud9: Been reading up on that.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/20WeeksBaby3.jpg

Nice bump! I think mine is a similar size to yours actually, but i also have a bit above the bump thats just fat, so it just looks like one big fat abdomen :( Bought some nice maternity dresses today though that fit just under the boobs and then are loose, so very comfy and make me look a bit more pregnant than fat.

Ohh where did you get the dresses from? Ive been looking but cant find many instore.

I've been shopping today too and got some jeans and nice tops from gap. Look more pregnant than fat in them and they are SO comfy! Had been living in pjs and tracksuit bottoms so nice to wear real clothes again! Off to meet my friends new baby tomorrow too and she is letting me have her maternity clothes so hopefully some dresses in there too.

I know what you girls mean! I cant find any dresses I like or that flatter my preggo-ness and not my fatness :haha:

Started feeling "real, definitely baby, not making it up" movement yesterday. And lots today too! I think it is the beginning something wonderful! It is really low. My DH wants to try and feel it later. I hope her can feel her thumping soon. She is very active right now. Hmm, could it be all the jellybeans I just ate? LOL

Started feeling "real, definitely baby, not making it up" movement yesterday. And lots today too! I think it is the beginning something wonderful! It is really low. My DH wants to try and feel it later. I hope her can feel her thumping soon. She is very active right now. Hmm, could it be all the jellybeans I just ate? LOL

Yes, it absolutely could be. Claire turns into a gymnast when I eat certain things, especially sweet things. That fetal ADD acting up.

Has anyone else thought about changing doctors or midwives? The doctor I used for my youngest moved and I kinda just picked one this time due to lots of reasons. I go and see her monday and at my last check-up she didn't seem to know the answers to some of my questions and I know she is new to that practice but it kinda worried me, so I started to look for a different provider but I am not sure if that is a smart thing to do. Grrr why can't I make a decision???????????

ok I really have pregnancy brain!!!!!!! I posted the above post, and then started to think I posted it somewhere else and almost went crazy looking for it. I think it is time for bed

LOL Try4girl, I actually will be moving out of sate around 32-33 weeks and so I HAVE to get a new OB! :(

yes my baby girl get excited when I eat chocolate...lol

I just ate a ton of Hot Tamale candies and she is having a party! Lol

this morning i was lying in bed and baby started dancing or doing aerobics or something. i got 3 or 4 really hard kicks that made my whole belly move. it was so exciting, but i'm sad because dh isn't around to feel it. he hasn't felt anything yet and is starting to feel left out. he leaves for work before i get up and gets home just before bedtime, so bub has only got a very small window in which to kick for him! roll on april and the end of vintage (harvest).

Biliboi have you tried ASOS? That's where I get mine from

Try4girl yup I would definitely change if your not happy, just because she is new there she should still be able to to her job xx

Yes but would like some instore options so I can try them on!

Yes but would like some instore options so I can try them on!

Hi, the bigger New Look stores have a huge (and cheap) selection of maternity clothes, dresses included. Not much of it is to my taste but there is a maxi dress I have my eye on for the summer :thumbup:

My scan last week showed I have an anterior placenta. I was wondering why I was still not feeling any movement : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->