July Beach Bump Buddies: First Time Pregnancy

angieloo

Reaction score
I am hoping for little smaller bump buddy group for first time mom due in July. Would anyone like a group of around ten people or so to chat with?

I am due July 11th. I would love a boy or girl, but i think it will be a girl.

So excited for the upcoming months. Can't wait till Thanksgiving to tell our parents :)

I'm down to join! My due date is July 13th

Hi Canada! Are you having and big symptoms yet?

Oh me Oh Me! :D

May I join you ladies? :flower:

This is Baby #2 for me.

And this pregnancy is already completely different from the first one. Which is leading me to believe I just might be having a boy this time around.

My symptoms so far at 4+5 are:

Nauseau - I have been so close to hurling all day today it's rediculous. :sick:
A little heartburn.
Alot of AF type cramping, all day long which scared me a little Since I got pregnant as soon as I got my IUD out and I've heard bad stories about trying to concieve right after getting it out. :/

Tired a bit, Craving something but don't know what. Lol.

That's about it.

How have you girls been?

Oh! and constantly running to the loo. (sorry forgot to mention that one. lol)

I'm a first timer too, due July 14th until Doc tells me otherwise :) They always seem to change that!

Symptoms so far, Heartburn, sore bbs, and now nausea... yay!

We were going to wait too... but we can't! telling them this weekend :)

Hey Clover Mouse :D

Can I join too? I'm Due either 11th or 15th July, fertility friend has got me all confused so until I go for the first scan I'm just going to keep on saying those 2 dates!

My main symptom at the minute is just tiredness oh and really bad hunger pangs. xxx

Hi Canada! Are you having and big symptoms yet?

I don't think so....I just cannot sleep through the night.....how about you? Oh and I do a number 2 everyday at 4 am lol

Oh me Oh Me! :D

May I join you ladies? :flower:

This is Baby #2 for me.

And this pregnancy is already completely different from the first one. Which is leading me to believe I just might be having a boy this time around.

My symptoms so far at 4+5 are:

Nauseau - I have been so close to hurling all day today it's rediculous. :sick:
A little heartburn.
Alot of AF type cramping, all day long which scared me a little Since I got pregnant as soon as I got my IUD out and I've heard bad stories about trying to concieve right after getting it out. :/

Tired a bit, Craving something but don't know what. Lol.

That's about it.

How have you girls been?

Oh! and constantly running to the loo. (sorry forgot to mention that one. lol)

Lol this is my second too and very different.....my boobs were so swollen and I was so tired before....this time, nothing really

I have the same craving for something,but don't know what oh and very thirsty....if pregnancy difference really determine's the gender, then I'm having a girl lol....as per my Chinese gender chart, it says girl and I already know what I will name the baby if girl.....I hope it's not just wishful thinking....lol.....healthy is all that really matters tho

We're all pretty close in due dates too:). I technically have two due date too- july 10th and July 11th due to OV being a day early.

Excited to hear how telling family goes for everyone :)

Morning ladies! How is everyone doing? Today I feel great! I still don't feel preggers, well except at night.....I have no hunger....which scares me cause I know I need to eat....so I am just munching on a banana and yogurt, just cause I need to eat.....does anyone else have a lack of hunger?

Ps, how do you get you pic to show on the chat threads? My pic shows on my profile, but that is it

I've had a lack of hunger, I've just started to occasionally feel like eating lol... and then I usually regret it.

I kind of wish I felt like that because I can't seem to stop wanting to eat everything!!! I feel queasy if I don't eat- I'm worried I'm going to gain weight too fast:haha:

Irritable today! Very! it doesnt help that I'm super tired... anyone else having trouble sleeping at night?

I work in an office and everytime the phone rings I give it a dirty look... I need a time out.. or a nap or something lol

Clover mouse, everyone and everything annoys me lol......I too have insomnia some nights....I even started a thread in the first trimester called insomnia to ask others.....seems like it is normal...lol

Lol clover- this made me crack up because I have been feeling the same way. Every time my phone rings I am so pissed- for absolutely no reason.

I have also had major crying spells. I cried last night because - drumroll please - my cat licked my empty ice cream bowl.
My DH was laughing so hard: why are you crying?
Me: it was my bowl
DH: were you finished with it?
ME: yes, but it is still my bowl.

Lol I was sobbing over it. SO ridiculous

Canada- I have no trouble getting to sleep but I usually wake at 4, 6, and 8 to go pee. Not very restful for sure

HA Angieloo thats funny! I've been crying over EVERYTHING! Hubby doesn't know what to think about me.
Canada, it's good to know I'm not the only one not sleeping.. crazy because I'm soooo tired!

I have to go to the store and buy a Morning sickness kit for work :( and now I'm just full of nausea, at least everything is gone lol. My work bathroom is not the cleanest place in the world to have to puke.

OOH but good news! Tomorrow is my first Ultrasound!! I'm so excited!

Anyone here call their baby anything fun? My FIL calls the baby "little fathead" He calls DH fathead, sadly for obvious reasons, I'm hoping little fathead takes after mommy in that department!

We're 90% sure we're having a girl so we call her Emilyloo (her name will be Emily Christine)

Excited to hear about your ultrasound! I can't wait for mine- this Friday.

My morning sickness has been coming in waves. I work from home so it's not too bad since I can stay in my PJs:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->