July Beach Bump Buddies: First Time Pregnancy

When I flew Tanzibar, I asked to be patted down instead. I just told them I was pregnant and they said it was fine. Only one airport gave me trouble- San Fran- and I told them it was my choice to opt for one and they agreed.

:) Hope your travels go well!

Had my ultrasound this morning it was amazing! 120 bpm heart rate :)

Sad news, my due date has been bumped back which means I found out I was pregnant crazy early, they are saying July 17th

How was everyone's Thanksgiving Holiday? Our's went really well. Can't wait for Monday when we ut up our tree!

My Thanksgiving was great... but didnt you announce angieloo? or am I wrong?

Hello everyone! Can I join? I am due on July 12th with my first little one. My ultrasound is on Monday. Very excited!

Welcome Wicked! I'm due the day after you:) have you told anyone yet!

Clover: I did announce to family and close friends. It went so well. Everyone was so excited and they loved the way we told them (placing an ultrasound under their plates). It was very fun.

I'm just itching to tell everyone else though. Is anyone else having a huge problem keeping the secret?

Welcome Wicked! I'm due the day after you:) have you told anyone yet!

Clover: I did announce to family and close friends. It went so well. Everyone was so excited and they loved the way we told them (placing an ultrasound under their plates). It was very fun.

I'm just itching to tell everyone else though. Is anyone else having a huge problem keeping the secret?

Well, funny you asked, we have only told close family and very close friends, and today, I figured out, nobody can keep secrets! The news has spread like wildfire, even to Facebook. We didn't really want to officially announce it until we are farther along, and then probably announce it on our Christmas card.

Keeping a secret was too hard, especially in a town the size of a shoebox, so we let the cat out of the bag early early.

Angieloo- so glad it went well!

WickedElphaba- Welcome!

Oh, and BTW, I talked to my Dr, and he said I'm right, Due Date July 14th HA! Go me!

Lol clover: glad the Dr agreed!

Wicked: we told everyone to keep it off facebook. We'll see how good they are:)

Room for one more?? Im due July 14th with my first little one

I'm excited that it won't be crazy hot when we have our little ones. Friends of mine have been pregnant in aug and miserable.

angieloo I agree, here's hoping for a long spring!

Good news on my end.. I think my MS is finally cooling down :)

I don't feel ready at all for Christmas, what's everyone doing?

Room for another new mummy-to-be?? We are due on the 6th July with our first little bub. Can't believe I'm a plum already :)
Feeling less sick and less tired over the past few days which is awesome. I have just felt like curling into a ball and sleeping for a week for the past couple of months, so feeling more awake is definately welcome :)
Hope everyone had a great and relaxing Christmas break?

Welcom Ozzi! Christmas was great for us. We announced to everyone the day fret which was really fun and I found out that another close friend of mine is 10 weeks and due in July too!

Is anyone else announcing soon?

We had a scan on the 23rd, and told family and friends back in the UK after that.
How exciting angieloo, to have a close friend to share your experiences with :)

we told all of the extended family on Christmas... they were all so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->