July Beach Bump Buddies: First Time Pregnancy

This baby is for sure changing my taste buds Tanzibar!
I am eating Onion, lots of onion... and I dont even like onion! And I kind of miss chocolate, I dont want it, and I dont want sweets, it's weird!

Yay no more seeds! I have a sweet pea!

Ummmm the old wives tale says if you are not into sweets, you are having a boy.....I wonder if it's true:winkwink:

Lol canada- if that's true then I'm definitely having a girl- I can't get enough icecream!

I'm so scared! I have so much cramps....it shoots down my right leg! I'm so scared

:hugs: canada. A warm bath? Sometimes when I do a small walk around the block my cramps subside. Hope it feels better asap

Canada- A little boy would be very welcome! Though I'm really not picky, my hope was that it was boy/girl twins lol. I tend to want everything at once sometimes!

I'm sorry to hear about your cramps, I know that's common, even the going down your right leg thing, it has something to do with the veins or arteries and increased blood flow.. I think I read that somewhere.. or maybe I'm making it up ha! So like Angieloo said warm baths or maybe a heating pad :)

Angieloo- They are lucky it wasnt me they told! They told my SIL and have yet to announce their pregnancy to the rest of the family. Watch out when I officially find out

hey girls, I'm finally getting irritated by everyone and everything...it's like someone read my thoughts and decided to turn potential good encounters into really bad ones. grrrr. Feeling tired again, well I've just been walking for an hour which will explain that one! back is sore today.

Hope your cramps are better now canada!

I've been exhausted too tanzibar. I feel like I could curl up under my desk and fall asleep. Going up the stairs winded me this morning, which is not normal.

Is anyone else crying at the drop of a hat? I think if I literally dropped a hat I would burst into tears right now.

Tomorrow is US!!!! I can't wait to see our little peanut!!!

I want to have a proper cinema style cry but I just can't at the minute, think my body is too tired to do that at the minute...maybe when the baby is bigger and I get 0 hours sleep a night the tears might start to creep in.

ooo you'll have to post your scan pics on here, I can't wait to see yours. I am wondering if maybe my big random cry will be at the scan (but in front of a complete stranger will definately be weird - there's nothing better than crying in your own home I say).

Congrats on your MrsErickson!

I will post tomorrow for sure tanzibar!

All I do is sleep!! I sleep for like 10-13 hours per day... husband says I'm either at work or sleeping lol. I had the day off, so I took 2 naps while he was at work so I can have a movie night with him LOL.

Lol MrsErickson- I have been exhausted lately too. I am even skipping a night out tonight to eat in bed then pass out shortly after I hope.
I live in OR too! I used to live in Salem are, but recently moved to southern or for my DH work

Awesome! I was living in Brookings for a few years, but I'm in Corvallis now! Not originally from this state, it's taken me a few years to adapt to the rain haha!

Lol- it does take a lot to get used too

I had my US this morning. It was amazing and magical. This is our first and I had no idea how much I already love our little bean. Hearing their heart beat was wonderful- I could have layed there and listened to it for hours!
Everything measured normal and we now have less than a 3% chance of miscarriage. I measured at 6 wks even, but the dr is keeping the same EDD since it's so close.

Posting pics after work

Awww Angieloo I'm so happy for you! Hopefully Tuesday mine will go as well. Last one was no good, could only see the sac and the tech was all crabby because they sent me there so early... blah blah.

And I know what you all mean about being tired... Hubby put me to bed at 8:30 last night, and I had already fallen asleep on the couch.

Speaking of him, he is wonderful, he sent me a text today, because I've been having a bad day at work and said
"There is plenty of good news, first, you're going to have an awesome lunch (he made my fav lol) Second we are going to have a beautiful little baby and I know that because fathead's mama is beautiful, and third I love you very very much"

Cheesy but so nice. I do love that man!

Congrats on your ultrasound!! I'm having a hard time being patient until the 30th for mine!!

It's hard to wait for sure- I can't wait till my next apt at 10wks

Clover- what a sweetie! DH are so wonderful sometimes:)

Anyone else having cravings yet? I would love a tunafish sandwich right now!!!

crisps are my main craving at the minute :D

Glad to hear the US went well, can't wait for the pics. When do you go back next?

Hey mrs.erickson, hope you're doing well :D

So I went to the docs for the first time since finding out I'm pregnant, had to give them a urine sample to get it all confirmed. I should hear back on Tuesday then will arrange to meet the midwife after that. My mum only just told me about thie maternity exempt certificate which should get me a free flu jab and might prevent me from having a scan done at the airport...looks like I won't be getting it before the holiday on wednesday, doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->