July Beach Bump Buddies: First Time Pregnancy

My hubby is convinced I am having a girl and cals bean Celina.....I dont want to guess.....as it cold just be wishful thinking...lol

I love that name Canada. I would love a boy or a girl. Actually we really want both and it doesn't matter which comes first:)
I will say that I really prefer the decor available in my area for a baby boy though. I can't find anything I like for a little girl

Hubby wants to decorate in University of Michigan because "it's unisex"
I think I might let him as unless we've got more than one hiding in there we wont be finding out the gender.

Bah I didn't sleep that well last night, woke up thinking it was nearly time for work but then looked at the clock which said 3:45am - gutted!

up all night last night, today was the first ultrasound. Turns out that I dont just have a stomach bug, there is actually something in there causing all that trouble! It's too early yet for a heartbeat, but they scheduled another one next week :)
YAY!

Clover- I'm glad the US went well. Did they give you solutions for morning sickness? BTW my aunt is from lansing and I'm sure her dh would have loved the decor! Lol

Tanzibar: I hate when I do that! Waking up feeling late or like you missed your alarm and then realizing it's the middle of the night is very crappy.

I had a pretty rough night too- I have to get up to pee waaayyyy too much. On a positive note: I'm officially six weeks today:):):) and my little one is finally bigger than a seed

I didnt get to talk to the dr. :( Thursday I will though so that's good.
Congrats on having a baby bigger than a seed! It seems to be going so slow lol :)
And it might be the lack of sleepcuz i've been up a lot to pee.. and just because.. driving me crazy!

Yep it sure it. Yay on your 6 week pregnancy :) mine is tomorrow. How often have you ben testing angieloo?

I've gone over the top, been testing every day since I found out!

Lol tanzibar: I tested for about four days after my BFP and then every week since. I have one digi left that I will probably save since my test is Friday.

I am really hoping to hear the heartbeat. I wanted to move my apt to earlier in the week, but I am hoping that by waiting I will be rewarded with hearing a little heartbeat :)

aww here's hoping you will!

Been feeling quite nauseous this evening and mega bloated. The only way to combat both is to lie down, so I've been in bed for the past 2 hours.

I'm a bit bimmed out too cause before I fell pregnant I was eating grapefruit like you wouldn't believe, but I've been trying now for a few days and I just can't eat it anymore, it tastes very weird now. So do my vitamin c tablets. I'm gutted! Probably should buy some grapefruit juice to get me back on the stuff, this baby isn't changing my taste buds, hehe!

Hi Ladies

Im due around the 12th July and its my 1st time to.

Im super duper excited but also so nervous and cant wait to get my first scan booked up to make sure everything is ok.

My symptoms so far are mainly tiredness and very sensitive boobies!!

xx

Welcome happymammy!!! Do you know when your first scan is yet?

My boobs are major sore. I can't even wear a normal bra anymore. I've just been wearing shirts with bra support in them. I was about a B/C and I'm for sure a C now.

This baby is for sure changing my taste buds Tanzibar!
I am eating Onion, lots of onion... and I dont even like onion! And I kind of miss chocolate, I dont want it, and I dont want sweets, it's weird!

Yay no more seeds! I have a sweet pea!

Ugh... anyone else with morning sickness? I'm at work, and despite trying crackers, ginger ale, and preggy pops I lost it. I hate using public restrooms.. The worst part is I ended up giving myself a nosebleed and popping a vessel in my eye...
So now not only do I feel like hell, I look like hell too...
Am I the only one throwing up?

Oh clover :hugs: I have been mega nauseous and I feel like the vomiting is just around the corner, but I haven't gotten it yet. Yay for a sweet pea!!!

I feel like I can't find anything I want to eat lately. Everything sounds so disgusting and I feel like I'm going to puke every time I open my fridge. I definitely don't feel like myself. I really just want to lay in bed all day. I am close to just eat dinner in bed too!

Anyone else kind of nervous for Thanksgiving? All that food??? All those smells??? And all those people who don't know your pregnant yet??

Angiloo- I hope you don't! I thought the nausea was bad lol! Feeling a bit better this afternoon so yay!

I know what you mean about not finding anything you want to eat. All I want lately are onions and chicken soup... cuz I'm weird like that. and they say that soon we will feel better and not want to eat dinner in bed ha!

I am nervous for Thanksgiving, though most everyone knows... I live in a small small town and got caught at the OB by 3 people, so it was tell or let the rumor mill take it, so we announced super early!

I mentioned this on another thread but I found out that my SIL and my BIL's g/f is also pregnant and due in July. This will be SIL's third, and step-BIL's second (if they keep it, which apparently they arent unless it's a boy... I hope it's a girl for the child's sake, they disgust me!)

So it's going to be a busy summer! I'm a bit bummed to have to share with everyone... if it was just SIL I wouldnt feel this way I don't think. Maybe I would. These hormones have me all confused!

mmm onion, sounds really good. Not a fan myself but I could murder that in a beef sandwich right about now.

Yes it's awesome both ours are sweet pea sizes and they still have tails. now that is a freaky thought.

I've not had morning sickness but have been feeling very nauseous around certain foods and environments.

Today I spent an hour on a conference call which I started hating about 2 minutes into it. Honestly, I got off the phone so irritated I've now got a bad back from all the twitching and frustration. grrrr, roll on next week and away from the crap that is work!

Once again I've been in bed since 7pm, cause I can't be bothered doing anything else plus I'm cold!

Sorry to hear about the nosebleeds, has anyone noticed you running to the toilet all the time? I'm paranoid by that thought.

I can't believe the plan your BIL has in place, how nice of them to get rid if it's not the right gender, like making babies is easy in the first place.

Clover I can't tell you how much that disgusted me. We had been trying for almost two years for a baby. I don't understand people like that. Use protection if you don't want a baby. Just crazy. You're one strong lady to have to listen to that. I would have verbally lashed out for sure.

My hormones are crazy right now too! I cried at a foldgers commercial this morning. Lol

angieloo - It's even better having hubby around when the random emotional outbursts happen, they'll remind you later how silly the whole event was!

So true tanzibar. Mine just laughs the whole time I'm crying. He thinks it's hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->