July IVF cycle start

Sorry to jump in iv been reading your guys comment I wanna say congrats on the beta and where exactly is everybody at in their treatment I start my down reg tomorrow and as per petrified I'm on my last cycle number 3 had 2 fresh transfers and one frozen and this is my last chance at getting eggs for fresh and frozen.... Iv had 2 chemical and one early loss of 6 weeks 3 days of twinnies. Each cycle iv gotten slightly further through with early loss most recent and furthest it went so here's hoping this is my take home baby which if all goes well would fall on mine and other half 7 year anniversary :) good luck girls x

Thanks for the good wishes and vibes 19yrOldGirl <3

You have had a bit of a journey too :sadangel: you poor thing
It is sounding quite promising as you say that you are getting further in your journey with better results every time!

Babydust to you... let this one be your one
:dust:

How are you going with the meds longing? Hopefully less daunting than you expected...

Lunabelle congrats!!!! And sounding promising still hoping x hello 19yearoldgirl! Hopefully this one will be it xx yes, getting on with the meds fine. I just do it each morning, suprised myself! It's making me tired though, coming home from work knackered! Not that I mind really.

I am impressed longing! I couldn't do them myself :blush: I was the same... Made me feel extremely tired... And I am still now with the progesterone.

Symptoms have now almost stopped... Only tired, a bit of tender breasts and a couple of times a day a twitch on my side.. But that's all... Beta tomorrow and I am so nervous... I have absolutely no idea whether it could be positive or not... It does not feel like I normally do when my period is about to come but could also be the progesterone... Aaaaaaaaarg!!

So much waiting must be torture?! We are routing for you xx

Well I had my scans and blood work done..... I have liquid in my right fallopian tube. Before I have the transfer, my doctor wants to remove that tube... Not sure where to go from here. Not sure if I should just let the dream go of being a mom. Not sure if I should get the surgery. NOT SURE! I don't want to continue going through this pain, but also don't want to force something that isn't meant to be. Have I said I'm not sure what to do.... LOL!

Oh Swtshae, you poor thing :hugs:
Only you know what's best for you <3
I don't know your background but I have a suspected blocked tube or even both and initially the doctor was going to do a laparoscopy to confirm it and remove it or them if it was the case. She said it was because it could be causing inflammation and inflammation makes implantation harder for the embryo so I wonder if the reason your doctor suggested removal is for similar reasons. She said that even not having both tubes you can get pregnant through IVF.
They did some test again and she ended up deciding to do one cycle without the laparoscopy and that's where I am at at the moment... Waiting for the results
Take sometime to think and decide what you want to do as you need to be at ease with the decision you make.... And be kind to yourself... This journey is a cruel rollercoaster but during whatever time we are trying we need to believe things can happen and give things a good go... The only thing I know is that even if my journey does not have a happy ending whenever I make the decision to stop trying I need to be at peace with myself and be able to say "I really tried"
Take care and a huge hug to you :hugs:

I had my beta last Wednesday and came back positive... I still can't believe it... they were slim odds... first time getting a positive ever in six years of trying... result came back hCG 100... back on Monday for more bloods...fingers crossed it sticks! So happy, scared, excited, shocked, emotional, worried...
Everything is so fragile that anything can happen at this early stage and more than excited, I am scared... please, please, please let this be it!!

Congrats on those numbers :). Exciting times!

Wish I was getting bloods done with my IVF. I had my transfer last Saturday and now waiting for official test date on the 27th. We don't get bloods done here in the uk :( just test and wait for first scan which we can have at about week 6.

I had a very faint FRER test yesterday and today but a negative on the digital test :( today's was the same colour as yesterday's. Hoped it would be darker. Will test again tomorrow with a FRER and then do a digital on Monday &#128522;

Thank you Mexx!!

Here with IVF they do bloods 12 days after collection date, then a second test 5 days later and then you wait for the scan in week 6. In a way it's good they do the bloods so soon but on the other hand is kind of scary coz anything can go so wrong so early in the piece so it's quite unsettling too... I am glad to know that "I can" get pregnant thought.

It's so early to test with FRER or digital so don't despair... it's a good sing even if you just had a faint line on your FRER so early!!! Are you getting any symptoms? I have all my fingers and toes xed for you!! :hugs:

Let me know how it goes :happydance:

Thank you :)
At least blood work you can't argue with. I keep doubting the lines I see.
I'll test again in the morning with a FRER.
Not many symptoms really. Keep getting some random pains in stomach. Also finding it harder to go to the toilet properly. I'm on progesterone so this could be affecting that.

Are you getting many symptoms?

I am getting quite few symptoms at the moment... A bit of a heavy set feel down below with a dull soreness every now and then... used to get very sharp pains a week ago on my left side but now only the odd ovary twitch but not very sore. Strong indigestion after my main meals since a couple of days back, faint sense of nausea on and off through the day and slight dizziness when I stand up sometimes. Oh!... and same as you about going to the toilet (a struggle)
The most noticeable thing is how tired I am... I am sleeping 10 hrs straight most nights at the moment and I am a person that gets up like a clock after 7 -7.5 hr sleep... tiredness hits me around 4 or 5 in the afternoon and I struggle to function till is time to go to bed.

I am quite encouraged about the symptoms... it has to be a good thing so I am really hopping for good results tomorrow (I am trying to push all doubts out of my head and keep positive as I think it plays an important part :) ) ...I tested with a FRER three days before my blood test and came negative and so wish I hadn't done it coz I started to think the worst and had a pretty difficult few days... I know its sooooo tricky not to over obsess...

:hugs:

I'm also getting the tiredness but I'm a teacher and we only broke up for summer 3 days ago so it's natural to be exhausted at this point. Hard to tell whether it's because of hormones or just normal teacher exhaustion at the end of the year.

I've done another test today and realised I had more clear blue digital tests than I thought so I did both today as well as a cheapie. The FRER is easier to see and came up well within 40 seconds. The cheapie showed something for the first time and the digital showed 1-2 weeks!!! Woohoo. I finally believe that I'm pregnant. I now just don't know how to tell husband. We are away with friends atm and have suffered a loss during the 6th week before. Official test date is Wednesday so not sure if I should wait and tell him then. Argh! Decisions ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
Congrats still hoping and Mexx!!! Exciting times!

I feel wayyy behind you guys! I should have got my period on the injections about Wednesday last week, it's now Sunday evening and nothing except horrible headaches :-( soo much waiting!

OMGoodness Mexx!! Congratulations!! Great news :)

If it were me I would tell him as you also need all the support you can get and it's important you are there for each other no matter the outcome :hugs:

My second results were good too so now just waiting for the 7 week scan on the 10th August and hope all going well there is a heart beating... I feel sick just thinking about it.

There is really something about having waited for so long for this that stops you from truly being just happy and excited eh? Its more worry at the moment than any other feelings...

Longing... so odd... what do the docs say? Could you have gotten preggers naturally? Have you tested? :shrug: So random

I agree with still hoping, you need that support and he probably will want to know. Yes I think worry is the overwhelming emotion!

No chance of it happening naturally. Going to ring them today I think.

Finger x'ed that it is all fine and you can continue with your cycle, longing :hugs:

Finally came on yesterday, been feeling terrible from it though! Not that I mind too much. Next scan tomorrow and we get a date for collection and transfer, exciting!!! I hope you guys are doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->