July IVF cycle start

Thanks for all of the well wishes. I know it has only been a day but I have a good feeling about this transfer ( a feeling I didn't have with my prior 3 failed iuis). Anxiously awaiting my beta on 8/10 and will post the results once received!! I appreciate you ladies being here with me every step of the way and no matter the outcome I know I can count on you all for support. :)

Welcome siria!! It sounds like you have some great embies and it may just be to early to test. Good luck and hoping for your bfp! Keep us posted.

Question for everyone with bfps - did any of you know you were pregnant (symptoms/feelings) before your beta?

Exciting 1morechance... Woop woop! Can't wait to hear the results!

My main symptoms were tender boobs (although not exaggerated). Extreme strong cramps (specially on the left side) followed by spotting (which happened once, was bright red and went with just one wipe)... It felt quite different but as always I didn't want to give my hopes up till beta...

What symptoms are you having to date? Any? Everyone is different eh?

Had another bfn this morning at 15 dp5dt. 3 actually since I used a cheap one, a FR and a CB.
Went to get my beta done this afternoon but my doctor said it was better to come back Friday morning to do the Beta.
Since yesterday my symptoms have pretty much gone as well apart from feeling nauseous.
I really don't have high hopes anymore and I'll probably will have to go back and thaw the last two beautiful blastocysts.
It's gonna be my very last time then and in some crazy way I'm very happy about that because whatever the outcome will be then I can move on with my life after that.

It's strange that some people actually envy me.
I have all the freedom in the world, no responsibilities, no partner to consider, I live in a beautiful place and can life anywhere I want since I am not depending on a job for an income.
It makes me feel very angry sad and lonely when people tell me that I don't know how lucky I am, especially when they know that I'm struggling with this.

Hi all, I have read your stories on this thread and would like to join in your journey too.

I start down regging on 16 Aug in prep for early september IVF with ICSI. It's my 3rd recent stim cycle. Hopefully third time's the charm!

Congrats still hopping, surely this is your take home baby :)

Siria so sorry to read your news. Keep trying if you can...

1morechance that sounds promising best of luck for a BFP

Siria - seeing a bfn is devastating but don't count yourself out this round before getting the results from your beta. Still hoping for your miracle.

Kay - welcome to the thread!! September will be here before you know it! Good luck!

I went in for bloodwork this morning and was told my estrogen level was 339 which was great however my progesterone level is 19 so I need to increase my progesterone injections to 1.5 ml. Not sure what it is actually supposed to be as I missed the nurse call this afternoon and only received the voicemail. I guess I'll have to wait until 8/10 for the results.

Does anyone know what a good progesterone level should be?

Thanks 1morechance
Haven't completely given up hope yet because every time I become physically active I start having a lot of cramps again, nauseous on and of, hot flashes weird smell sore boobs.
When I had my failed fresh transfer I had also symptoms but not ongoing and so much. Who knows it can still be the meds.
I've been reading a lot on hpt's and what I didn't realise that it's actually pretty common and normal that they don't turn positive in the first 21 days after conception.
I haven't tested anymore since day 13 and am not going to anymore. I'm just gonna wait till I get my GP calls with the Beta results and then I'll :happydance: or :sad2:
Anyway at this point an online yes\no oracle keeps saying I'm pregnant. I've decided that it's as trustworthy as a hpt test at this point. :wacko:

Sorry can't help you with progesterone level.

Welcome Kat, I good luck for September. I hope everything will go smoothly and relaxed.

How did your betas go Siria and 1morechance?? Finger Xed!!!

Siria - I hope that even that you don't have a partner, that you have people in your life that support you and are there with you when you need them :hugs: It's so important <3

Welcome to the group Kat!!! All the best for that third being the charm!! :dust:

I got a bit of a scare on Friday as I started to bleed. I cried, panicked and rang the clinic. They said it can be normal and unless it got heavier and had pain, not to worry (easier said than done!)... I got a bit of spotting the following day and I am not bleeding anymore but I keep going to the bathroom to check like an obsession. They offered to do a blood test this Monday if I am very anxious, otherwise just to wait for Wed scan. I am going to wait for the scan. This is torture!! :cry:

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Hi,

The doctor called and it's again a failure.
I feel such a big loser, who am I kidding?
Me getting pregnant...
Yeah sure!

Now I have not only go through it one more time for my last frozen embryos but also try and find a new clinic. The doctor of the one I went to gave me such a rotten feeling during the transfer that I was extremely upset for hours after. She was very rough and it was very painful and when I told her that it hurt she basically got annoyed with me and pretty much telling me that I was being a baby.
She spoke to me afterwards but the damage done and lost my trust in them.

I have some big changes to make. I'm going to have to leave where I live now because I live to isolated. Apart from one friend 30 min drive away all my other friends have moved all across the world the last couple of years. And have no family in this country either. So no support system anymore.
Getting a scan done will take me 3 hours driving one way and it's cold, windy and raining all the time.
So I'm packing up, getting storage and leave my rental house and save some money the next couple of months by housesitting. Meet new people, get new perspectives, warmth, sunshine while figuring out if I ever want to come back here.

Still hopping I can so imagine the scare you got Friday.
But please remember that bleeding is so common and mostly doesn't affect your baby.
When I got pregnant I had a severe bleeding heavier then a period for 9 days in a row. This was at 3 weeks and when the bleeding stopped I found out I was pregnant and 4 weeks later I saw the little heart beating away. That it went wrong later had nothing to do with it.
Just take it easy for a while...
Good luck everyone.

Hello! Lots been happening recently.

I'm so sorry Syria, massive hugs xxx hopefully the changes you make will help for the next one. Enjoy your next adventures, such a brave thing to do! You sound like an amazing lady. Yes people can see perfection from the outside. We are very fortunate too, comfortable off, nice house, good job, loving OH. We can appreciate the things we have alongside the longing, the emptiness and the deep sadness that comes with wanting a family so much. Some people just dont seem to get that bit. I hope you have some support in your life. And we understand xxx

Scary Still hoping. Hopefully nothing to worry about and you are growing nicely xxx

Hello Katf, good luck, hopefully it is third time lucky xx

So, got a call yesterday that they are bringing the egg retrival forward to tomorrow! Omg! Excited, but sooo nervous! I have never been in hospital really, never had any kind of op, and of course worried about the outcome!! How many will we get?????

Oh, Siria... so sorry to hear hun :hugs: I so hope the frosties work out for you <3 Seems like you have a very good plan... I can only imagine how hard it would be not to have support around you in such a difficult journey. Take care hun... huge hug to you :hugs:

All the best for retrieval tomorrow, longing!! You'll be fine :) How do they do it where you live? Over here they give you Valium and narcotic drugs but you are aware of what is happening during the procedure... All the very best for lots of eggs and embies to come!!! :happydance:

Sorry to hear your sad news Siria. Hopefully a change in space and doctor will bring you more luck.

Still hopping i am really hoping all is well with you and the bun.

Longing best of luck for your retrieval can't wait to hear how your embies grow over the next few days.

AFM down regging starts next week. It comes around quick. I'm impatient but also not. Does that make sense? I want to get started but am scared that it won't work out, or will be bad like last time. Thanks for listening x

Lots of baby dust to you Kat!! :dust:

I know it sooo difficult at times, but try and stock up on positive thoughts... big hug to you :hugs:

I completly get that Kat! Hopefully things all are good.

Just out from clinic now. They put me under general anethestic here. I was that nervous that has to give me extra!! 12 eggs were retrieved.

Wow 12 eggs, longing! That's a fantastic result! Now to wait to see how many fertilize... :happydance:

:dust:

6 have fertilised!!! Just have to wait to see how they progress now. Consultant guy seemed really happy with the progress so far so that is always good. keeping everything crossed!!

That's great longing!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Are they going to be aiming for a 5 day transfer?

I think so still hoping, though they haven't said for definate yet

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Apparently i have some doing really well and some not so. So I'm having the transfer tomorrow!!! Trying my best not to get super excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->