July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Welcome Cuddle.

I still get headaches from time to time but I did before I was pregnant. Sometimes I take meds for them and some times I don't. I have been having some major back pain by the end of the day. Wifey thinks its because I have a desk job but I don't know. If I have back pain now, I don't even want to know how bad my back will hurt in the weeks to come. Its lower back. I lay on the bed at night and twist my lower half to one said and upper half to other to pop my back and that seems to help. Not sure that i'll be able to do that when I get bigger....may have to see a chiropractor.

Lovely scan pic Sunflower

Ah Sassy I am so happy for you!!!!! yay its a BOY!!! :)

Yes I always suffered from migraines, its eased up in 1st tri, and now back in 2nd tri,
I am taking panado's for it, however those are like sweets compared to the pain medication I was on before.....

So now all I can do is lay and sleep and pray it goes away.

I do believe wifey is right about the office, job, because my back is KILLING me as well.....

Congrats, Sassy!! So exciting!

I'm heading to my 16 week appointment in a couple hours. The doctor said this appointment will be a fun one since he will just see what the baby is up to and he'll check for gender. I'M SO NERVOUS THE LITTLE LEGS WILL BE CROSSED.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get the baby to move for us? I thought about drinking some chocolate milk before hand. Ideas?

That's wonderful Jenny! I had 2 cups of coffee and my baby was still pretty chill. The cord was in the way but he did move around a lil and we were able to get a look. So if you think that'll help go on ahead.

Congrats Sassy, that's lovely news. Are your eldest two girls? If so, it'll be even nicer to have a boy. I think my two youngest step-daughters will accept our baby a little easier if it's a boy as it will put their noses less out of joint. They will still be daddy's little girls that way :)

Congrats Sassy & Wifey on finding out your having a little boy!!!

There is no denying that pic. Thats has how we were to when we first saw it. Are you sure doc? They assured us that that is in fact a 3rd leg :winkwink:

So far if I'm not mistaken we have 2 boys and 2 girls revealed?

Jenny.. Hope you get a good shot and babies legs aren't closed. I had a cup of tea before I went as well. I also laughed when they first put the doppler on baby and He was laying on his tummy and face. Me laughing woke him up and caused him to move around. I've always heard do a cough or two also. Good Luck!!!!!

Awwww yay on the boy, Sassy!!! Boys are great!

I think you do have the correct count, JackJack. I'm staying Team Yellow but all these gender reveals might tempt me to know, lol. And they won't do gender ones til closer to 20 weeks here.

Jenny, try orange juice. That always got mine going

Thanks guys, I think I'll try the orange juice. I am having a love affair with all things citrus nowadays, so maybe baby will like that and cooperate.

Hi Ladies. Had my scan yesterday and I thought it was an actual apt as well as a gender scan but nope, just plopped the scanner on my belly! He didn't measure the baby or anything. We seen the lil heart just beating away and then he moved over to the legs and at first we couldn't get a good look. Then we seen the feet and the dr was like well that baby has some size 13's right there. At first the cumblical cord was in the way but we got a few good shots and Dr said well there is your babys 3rd leg!!!! LOL we have a BOY! oh my the wifey was soooooooooooooo excited, saying YESSSS and laughing. I got a lil teary eyed just from sheer pleasure of knowing our baby is well and learning it's a boy. Wifey asked several times are you sure it's a boy and he reassured it was. The only pics we got of our baby are between the leg shots tho I would have loved another profile pic. I go back in 2 weeks for quad screening blood test to check for down syndrome and some other things.

So exciting! Congrats!

Yeah my tech also said half an hour before I come i need to drink a glass of fruit juice or a cup of coffee and I also should have a full breakfast as most of my appointments are in the morning.

So i will be sure to do that at the next appointment,

Good Luck.... :)

Yes Frustrated my oldest are girls. This will be a first for the wifey and I so I think that makes it even all the more better.

Yes Frustrated my oldest are girls. This will be a first for the wifey and I so I think that makes it even all the more better.

That's lovely, am so happy for you. I told my aunts and uncles today and they were really excited. My aunt actually screamed with excitement. It was nice to have some positive reactions for a change!

Do you think we could put what team we are on the front page as well as our duedates??

Like :yellow: :pink: :blue: next to our names??

I'm so sad right now. I just found out my favourite band is breaking up after 12 years. I named my daughter after them. I know these tears aren't pregnancy hormones.

Congrats Sassy and Wifey!! :blue:

Good luck on all the scans and appts tomorrow! So exciting to hear all these gender reveals! I want to be team :yellow: but no way my DW can wait! :baby:

I'm having a terrible, pins and needles, numb, burning sensation on my outer left thigh! It's miserable :cry: can't lay on my left side or even sit flat without my butt cheek going numb! Soooo uncomfortable. Anyone else experience this sort of thing?

My edd may have to change to 3rd and im a pink one :)

I had a private scan yesterday and baby was misbehaving and refusing to cooperate again. Facing down with hands on either side of their head, knees together! Once again we ended up with crappy photos, but we bought a video of the scan which is fantastic and we can grab our own photos from it.
We also found out we have an anterior placenta which means I may feel a lot less movement through the pregnancy which sucks a bit.
I also found out they're a she! After a little bit of disappointment and then guilt were excited, just got a lot more challenge finding clothes I like but I like a challenge, lol.

Congrats Charlie And Celine, 2 more girls coming our way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->