July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Aww all these gender reveals, so exciting. We need to update the front page! Five and a half weeks till I hopefully find out my little ones gender, so a bit of a wait! Xx

Congrats Sassy and Wifey!! :blue:

Good luck on all the scans and appts tomorrow! So exciting to hear all these gender reveals! I want to be team :yellow: but no way my DW can wait! :baby:

I'm having a terrible, pins and needles, numb, burning sensation on my outer left thigh! It's miserable :cry: can't lay on my left side or even sit flat without my butt cheek going numb! Soooo uncomfortable. Anyone else experience this sort of thing?

I get numb on my outer thighs every night. Whatever side i am laying on. When i roll over, my entire outer thigh is asleep. Weirdest feeling ever! Along with aches and pains in my hips too, that have been going on since about 11 weeks. Though the numbness just started maybe 2 weeks ago. Glad im not the only one. Thinking we might need a new mattress

I had my first uncomfortable night last night. I can't stand sleeping on my sides, so I tend to sleep on my back and belly. I gave up belly a few weeks ago, but back has been comfortable. Not anymore...felt faint, and heavy, and spent the night tossing and turning from side to side because my hips were sore. Best invest in a body pillow.

Congrats Charlie! I have an anterior placenta as well. The wifey swore she felt a flutter the other day when I was napping and she had her hand on my belly. I've felt some flutters but I don't know that I would say for sure they are baby. The AP just means we may not feel distinctive movement til 20wks or so whereas other women may feel movement earlier.

I haven't felt anything definitive yet - there's what I can onyl describe as weird little squiggles deep inside but could just be stretching. But 2 nights ago I dreamt that I was looking at my belly and a tiny foot print pushed right out ! It was sort of absurd the way it did it. x

That's lovely Charlie. I bet your step-daughter is thrilled. I've also got an anterior placenta and can't find baby with my Doppler although the midwife has managed to. I can't wait to feel movements. I wish it would hurry up and happen already!

Were not telling my step-daughter or anyone really as I really dislike pastel pink and she'll be so excited she'll want to buy everything we see which is pink. I've seen some clothes I like which have pink but I don't like any of the all pastel pink stuff. Just a personal taste issue though.

Awwww congratulations on team pink!

Do you have a morrisons near you? They have some really nice girls things but in greys and beiges.

Congrats on team :pink:!!

I had my 12 week scan today and didn't do the NT scan today because my doc's office has you do the blood work first and then the ultrasound so they have the results from the blood work for the ultrasound so I got my blood work done today and go in next Thursday for the NT scan, but he said everything looked great! I was really worried going in for this scan due to the lack of any symptoms.

Hope everyone here is doing well, trying to catch up with everyone. Been so busy with work and classes that I haven't been posting much.

Brandi- Glad everything went well at the court hearing.

Hi ladies, had my 12 week scan today and was put forward a few days. Here is the scan pic :winkwink:

Attachments

• baby 1.jpg
    baby 1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
Awww very cute, tooth!!!

Did you ladies see this deal posted in second trimester?

You can get these nursing pillows, nursing slings and car seat canopies for FREE! Just pay shipping! Apparently you also get a code for a carry sling from seven slings once you've ordered. I've heard that code is "seven"

https://www.carseatcanopy.com/
https://www.uddercovers.com/
https://www.nursingpillow.com/

Insert "save50" at check out, just pay S&H.

I convinced my mom to get me one! Can't go wrong paying only $16 for a $50 product

Awww very cute, tooth!!!

Did you ladies see this deal posted in second trimester?

You can get these pillows and car seat covers for FREE! Just pay shipping!

https://www.carseatcanopy.com/
https://www.uddercovers.com/
https://www.nursingpillow.com/

Insert "save50" at check out, just pay S&H.

I convinced my mom to get me one! Can't go wrong paying only $16 for a $50 product

Thank you!
My friend bought the car seat canopy and got it personalized it is really cute. I want to order one but will wait until I find out the gender so I can get a gender specific one. Thanks for sharing Brandi

Well, I'm new at this nub/skull thing but if what I think is the nub is a nub, it's looking girly to me

Well, I'm new at this nub/skull thing but if what I think is the nub is a nub, it's looking girly to me

Thanks Brandi.I'm not that great at the skull theory at all but I have a feeling its going to be a girl as well. How are your kiddos doing now?

MUCH better. All the sickness is through and I'll FINALLY be going back to work on Sunday.

This is the one my mom ordered me

Attachments

• eastwood.png
    eastwood.png
    193.6 KB · Views: 1
MUCH better. All the sickness is through and I'll FINALLY be going back to work on Sunday.

This is the one my mom ordered me

Good I'm glad everyone's OK now! I want the one below if we have a little princess. If I'm not mistaken, you said you are going to stay team yellow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies,

So amazing to see all the scan pics and to hear all the gender reveals.

I'm in a rush so can't address everyone individually, but will catch up with you all soon. In the meantime I have a question to ask you all. Have you all had flu vaccines? My GP seemed to think there was no need, but there have just been 5 confirmed cases of swine flu in my tiny community of 30,000 and I am thinking I better get it done pronto!

One of the cases is a pregnant lady and she's in intensive care :nope:

It's really worrying and I wish I had just got it done now. Feeling anxious to go and wait for a Doc's appointment to get a vaccine sat among lots of other sick people..

I think I'm over reacting... but agghh :wacko:

I was offered the normal flu vaccine before Christmas, I don't think that covers swine flu or anything like that though? I'm not sure. I had it done, anyway xx

Yup! Staying yellow, but it's gonna be SUPER hard!

I didn't get the flu vaccine, and neither did my kids. My daughter came down with Type A Influenza, which is running rampant here in Ontario and H1N1 is rampant in Alberta, while H5N1 hs already taken the lives of some people in BC.

I still decided against it, even after Zoe got it, because the flu vaccine is based off the previous year's active flu's, so is only about 6% effective anyway. That, and flu season is actually almost over, so in the end, personally, despite Zoe coming down with Type A, I still decided against it. Neither of my other kids got it, and neither did I, so I think we are okay at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->