July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I think Sunflowers is out. I just saw a siggy with June 2014 Sunflowers in it. We wouldn't want to be the same.

Nausea's kicked in full force, and the sleeplessness, and the hunger and needing to pee!

I'm up at 2am, even though I don't have to be up til 3:30am. I can't stop gagging, but my tummy's also rumbling for food and I'm about to heat up a Michelina's or go buy bagel or something, but the thought of food is making me gag again.

I tried to hold my pee til 3:30am when my alarm would go off but it wasn't happening so I decided to pee on a stick again. My CB Digital turned positive too! Which is amazing, because the sensitivity is 25. I got a positive with levels of 36 on it with my youngest daughter, and my levels were 16 yesterday morning, so they must be rising pretty quickly.

Now...how do I convince my managers to NOT send me home if I run away to throw up? Cuz throwing up results in an automatic send home where I work (food services)...but I'm not sick!!

Morning! I had the worse night's sleep ever! Preggo symptoms are back, which as much as they are not much fun - I'm now feeling more reassured that there's activity in my uterus! My poor DH got an earful this morning, not the most charming person on one hour's sleep it appears!

We're staying team yellow. It's our first so I'm happy either way, and don't feel particularly inclined to paint the nursery blue or pink. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cute but I like the idea of a pale yellow nursery. I saw one on a youtube pregnancy vlog and it just looked so lovely and summery.

As for names, for years I've wanted to call my son Alfie. My DH insists our first son's name begins with A as it has done his side of the family for generations, and conveniently I've always liked the name Alfie. Not so mad on the full name, Alfred but that will just be his name for formal purposes. At home he'll be Alfie. His middle name would be my Father's name, James. For a girl, not so decided. I like the name Elena and it's good to have a name that sounds good in Spanish too since we live in Spain. However I'm not entirely decided on that one. More research needs to be done!

Sorry to hear how you're suffering motheroftwoboys, I hope that homeopathic remedy continues to work for you :hugs:

I'm still umming and arring whether to do a scan at 8 weeks. It's not hugely expensive and I'm feeling impatient. At the same time... Oh I don't know!

Have a great day/night everyone X

Assuming I get housework done and children don't turn into monsters, I'll have a look at a banner maker and see what I can come up with for some of the more popular names.

Hi Ladies,

I would like to Join,
We have been TTC for the past 3 years. We have been together 14 years and married 3 years.
I have had 6 failed clomid cycles, I have PCOS, with insulin resistance.
This was my 1st month on Femara,
And the 1st month that I made a follicle in my left ovary.
I had the trigger, and then had my blood work done yesterday.
My FS called to let me know the test is positive and that my HCG level is 29.
He wants me to go back in on Saturday for another test, to make sure its doubling..
Should be due on the 17th July.... 2 days after my Birthday :)

Congrats to you all :)

Anyone else having bad cramps?? I was woken 3/4 times in the night because of it. I'm really worried and waiting on a call back from the doctor. I had some bleeding yesterday too and passed a small clot, I'm just hoping that I just have a irritated cervix after we DTD.

Hopefully I'll get to go to the EPU for a reassurance scan.

Welcome tymeg! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

I'm so so tired. I can't seem to get enough sleep! And peeing for Britain!

I can not stop yawning!! LOL,
And I have been 6 times to wee and its not even 2pm.
This morning, I had my 1st round of hurling....

I got my Pregnant 3+ today! I was knew i was going to take it in the morning and i was dreaming about it and anxious. I was wide awake at 130 am and had to pee and just though..."what the hell, ill test now" and it was the 3+!!!!!!! I was super excited, went back to bed and slept like a baby dreaming away!
Even though everything is showing progression, i still have it in my head that this pregnancy is going to end and i wont come out of this with a baby. Horrible thought, but its how i feel. Like this is a short term thing. I'm super nervous which is wearing off on my husband. :( I'm even scared to stretch. Like stretching my abdomen is somehow going to dislodge the baby. I stretched this morning and had a super sharp quick pain in my lower abdomen on the left side. I retracted quickly. If something would have happened, i would have had cramping after right?! I had no cramping. Just paranoia.
I'm ridiculous. In my mind i know this cant happen...i cant do something as simple as stretch and cause a miscarriage, but my mind is playing tricks.
OY! 2 weeks from today is first ultra sound. Ill be 7weeks 4 days. :)

lmbhj, I've been the same way. Dh gave me a hug and picked be up in the process, and I got so squished against him, I was sure it couldn't be good! I hope the ultra sound alleviates your worries :)

I'm paranoid about losing this baby too. Whether in the tubes, or chemical. I'm so scared over it I don't even want to MOVE!

I definitely think it's normal to be nervous and worried, lmbhj. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Like Amalee said, hopefully most of those worries will subside once you've had your u/s.

Talked with mom this morning and she asked whether I'd started experiencing MS yet. Apparently she had it from 3 weeks to 3 months with my sisters and I, and throughout the entire pregnancy with my brother. She was surprised that I still feel pretty normal - not sure that's a good sign of things to come! Currently, outside of the random cramping and achy nipples (and the positive HPTs), I wouldn't consider myself "feeling pregnant." And as if my nips haven't been in pain for the last couple of weeks, I managed to mash one of them with a 25 pound weight at the gym yesterday while I was putting my equipment away. Talk about taking the pain to a whole new level! I would have sworn my nipple had fallen off. I still haven't recovered!

I'm not sure even an U/S will calm my nerves, I just need to get myself into the 2nd tri. Hope you all are able to relax soon.

Yes my paranoia is terrible. I am hoping to either be referred to the high risk unit or my doctor will do an u/s soon.

is anyone going to use a Doppler if so when are you thinking of using one

I have one kelly and plan on trying about 7-8 weeks! I was 8 weeks when I found my DD so yeah I'll give it a bash.

yeah me too no doubt I will stress myself out again lol

No no stressing kelly,all will be fine in there:thumbup: can you tell I'm one of those annoying positive thinker people? Sorry :dohh:

I found my daughter at 8 weeks, going to try around then again this time xx

I'm going to order one after my 8 week scan, want to get past that hurdle first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->