July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

fantastic news on twins xx
I just did a clearblue and got a 1-2 again so its not looking good for me I did one 5 days ago and it said the same im 5.3 so really not looking good

Just got my bloodwork to confirm and I should know in about 3 hours...the benfit of the fertility clinic having their own on site lab!

I just did a clearblue and got a 1-2 again so its not looking good for me I did one 5 days ago and it said the same im 5.3 so really not looking good

I wouldn't give up on it yet. You may have ovulated later and everyone produces a different amount of hcg and doubles as a different rate. Also the amount of hcg in your urine can vary based on the time of day and how much water you have been drinking. Maybe go get a quantitative hcg at your doc.

Good luck, I hope everything works out.

Kelly, Sorry to hear that - can you get a follow up HCG to check?

Keep in mind that the clearblue also measures gestational age, not the pregnancy week. Gestational is 2 weeks behind the pregnancy week, so maybe you just ovulated a little later than you thought, or implantation took a little longer than average or something. Fingers crossed for you. :flower:

Congrats on twins!!!

Kelly, don`t fret yet. I still had 1-2 at 5 weeks with my youngest.

really brandi? I should of waited till the morning but like me I couldn't wait now im a wreck

It wasn`t until I was about 7 weeks that I finally got the 3+ and my daughter is now two and a half years old.

My doctor's office just called with the bloodwork results. My levels are 16!!! Definitely belong here now!

Have we picked a name for the group yet? I was in the May Blossoms of 2011, and now we call them the Mini Mayhems...or are we waiting until there's more people here to vote? I think July Twinklers or July Twinkletoes is cute!

Sooooo who's planning on finding out the sex? We are gonna stay team yellow

I'd like to stay team yellow for a while at least. Maybe the whole time, but we haven't really discussed it yet! If we can make it to 32 weeks, I'll consider that a success!

Were going to find out the sex as it will be our first and we would like to have everything (in right colors) ready for when baby wants to come.

If we do find out, we're not going to tell people until after the shower. I don't want a wardrobe full of pink/purple or blue/green for the baby!

How about names, has anyone talked about it with their OH?

Yes!! We are totally going to find out. I am already dying in anticipation. Since we have names picked out I want to start calling bubs by their name.

congrats on twins!!! How exciting and welcome everyone who is new :hi:
Well hubby has gone into town to get groceries today because I a feeling so ill. Nausea hasn't let up and been dry reaching ALL DAY! It's not even lunch time yet :cry:

I'm waiting for midwife to ring me back to see if I can get fluids every week at the hospital to try to prevent me going in there for nights at a time.

I'm off food and fluid - it's hard!

I am reading your posts but if I don't reply every day do know I am thinking of you all. I may just be too sick to comment :-( I may just come on here for a moan too LOL.

We are finding out the sex as soon as possible :) I'm looking at booking 16/17 week 3D scan to find out. We also have names picked we know 100% our boys name but still open in girls names, I'm reluctant to say though lol because I think I'm a bit nuts :haha: it's been our boys name for 6 years!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->