July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Well, I'm a single Mommy so I don't have to choose with anyone. For a girl, I have Georgia Charlotte _______ (Debating on the second middle name, between Isabelle and Olivia) and Levi Matthew Kesler or Kesler Matthew Levi

We plan to go with Christian James (some debate on the middle name as be both would hate CJ to be a nickname) and Alice Rose.

My 'morning' sickness has kicked in already :( not spewed yet but come very close to it today!!

We plan on staying team yellow but knowing me last minute I'll want to know !

As for names we like Zac or Zane for boy and Luna or Madison for girl but our list is huge and they change ALL the time! Middle names will be Gordon Archibald for boy and Margaret Stacey for girl.:flower:

This thread moves SO fast I haven't even read the five pages I've yet to catch up on!

Had my scan date through, 20th December! Eeek!

Brandicanucks?! Your name rings a bell? Weren't you on the April Peas board for 2011?!

We're finding out again this time so we know if we need to buy stuff! Still have pretty much everything in pristine condition from our daughter, so a boy will be lovely but more expensive than another girl, lol. I have a loooong list of names, not narrowed it down yet. They're in my TTC journal if anyone wants to see. I'm too scared to make a pregnancy journal yet, lol! Xx

Brandicanucks?! Your name rings a bell? Weren't you on the April Peas board for 2011?!

Sure was! I was more active in the May Blossoms of 2011 than in April Sweet Peas. I was due April 27, but had my daughter on May 4.

We are definitely going to find out the sex. I don't think I could wait in suspense the entire pregnancy, especially with it being our first! I have considered making everyone other than DH wait to find out what the sex is. Undecided at this point, but thankfully there is plenty of time to decide!

As far as names go, I've only got 1 boy name on my list: Maddox. Unsure what middle name we'll choose for it. I have more options for the girls: Miley, Mackenzie, Sutton, or Savannah. And of course I have 3-4 middle names to match with each of the first names. If this little one turns up a girl, DH will probably be the deciding factor on what name we choose, as I've been attached to all of my name choices for YEARS!

We plan to be Team Green for this baby. We already have one of each so a surprise baby would be so fun! I don't plan to buy much of anything since we have so much left over still. I'm all about reusing things. This will be the third cycle my cloth diapers have ventured on. Best money I ever spent.

Well hubby has gone into town to get groceries today because I a feeling so ill. Nausea hasn't let up and been dry reaching ALL DAY! It's not even lunch time yet :cry:

I'm waiting for midwife to ring me back to see if I can get fluids every week at the hospital to try to prevent me going in there for nights at a time.

I'm off food and fluid - it's hard!

I am reading your posts but if I don't reply every day do know I am thinking of you all. I may just be too sick to comment :-( I may just come on here for a moan too LOL.

So sorry the nausea has kicked in! Hopefully you're midwife is able to get you some fluids.

Have we picked a name for the group yet? I was in the May Blossoms of 2011, and now we call them the Mini Mayhems...or are we waiting until there's more people here to vote? I think July Twinklers or July Twinkletoes is cute!

We haven't yet, but I think we should definitely narrow it down. I looked back through the thread and these are the ones that were mentioned (insert July in front of each of them):

Jelly Beans
Jelly Belly
Jelly Babies
Jollies
Rubies
Ruby Red Raspberries
Scrummy Mummies
Summer Babies
Summer Sunflowers
Twinklers
Twinkletoes

I think I found them all! Looks like the Jelly Beans and Babies were pretty popular in the beginning of the thread. I like all of those recommended so far, but Ruby Red Raspberries is a personal fave (though a bit of a mouth full)!!

OMG this all seems so surreal. I swear I'm gonna wake up in the morning and realize it was a dream.

I took this 5 minutes ago, not even close to FMU. It's 7:20pm here.

No squinting required.

Attachments

• 20131107_191336.jpg
    20131107_191336.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 7
Well hubby has gone into town to get groceries today because I a feeling so ill. Nausea hasn't let up and been dry reaching ALL DAY! It's not even lunch time yet :cry:

I'm waiting for midwife to ring me back to see if I can get fluids every week at the hospital to try to prevent me going in there for nights at a time.

I'm off food and fluid - it's hard!

I am reading your posts but if I don't reply every day do know I am thinking of you all. I may just be too sick to comment :-( I may just come on here for a moan too LOL.

So sorry the nausea has kicked in! Hopefully you're midwife is able to get you some fluids.

Have we picked a name for the group yet? I was in the May Blossoms of 2011, and now we call them the Mini Mayhems...or are we waiting until there's more people here to vote? I think July Twinklers or July Twinkletoes is cute!

We haven't yet, but I think we should definitely narrow it down. I looked back through the thread and these are the ones that were mentioned (insert July in front of each of them):

Jelly Beans
Jelly Belly
Jelly Babies
Jollies
Rubies
Ruby Red Raspberries
Scrummy Mummies
Summer Babies
Summer Sunflowers
Twinklers
Twinkletoes

I think I found them all! Looks like the Jelly Beans and Babies were pretty popular in the beginning of the thread. I like all of those recommended so far, but Ruby Red Raspberries is a personal fave (though a bit of a mouth full)!!

Thanks :) What about taking the 'red' out of the Raspberries. I think a lot of people liked the jelly babies? I do like the ruby raspberries though (kinda makes me think of the bubbas when they come out with scrunched up faces blowing raspberries lol)

Midwife is looking into fluids. Also have a scan booked in for next week.
came across this homeopathic stuff I have never tried before. I use it every 2 hours and the nausea seems to be keeping at bay - just the odd vomit - it's called Weleda Nausyn if anyone is interested in fining it and trying it

I thought about July Sparklers too, but I think it's only America and Canada that have a sort of Independence Day in July...

July Bumble Babies/Babes/Bellies? Just some more ideas :)

I like Summer Sunflowers & Jelly Beans most from the previous suggestions I think, but they're all good!

I like jelly babies and jelly beans.

6 weeks woo! I'm so glad it's Friday my fatigue is ridiculous! I'm asleep by 830 most nights, awake every few hours and up at 6, the vivid dreams aren't helping though. I just wanna sleep!

Hope those with sickness it eases off and those with HG start feeling better really quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->